Moon's "cleavage"

Old April 3rd 04, 04:56 AM
Scott Lowther

Default Moon's "cleavage"

Pat Flannery wrote:

Scott Lowther wrote:

INFIDEL! May an unclean camel develop a strange fixation on your sister!

That's fine. I don't have one.

A sister....or an unclean camel?

Have neither.

In any event, I have difficulty imagining how to view as cultural equals
anone who believes such utter rubbish.

This from the land where we teach the kids that rabbits lay eggs and fat
men come down fireplace chimneys in midwinter.

And the kids grow out of it. In *that* culture... the kids strap bombs
to themselves.

--
Scott Lowther, Engineer
Remove the obvious (capitalized) anti-spam
Old April 3rd 04, 04:57 AM
Scott Lowther

Eric Pederson wrote:

Scott Lowther wrote:

Eric Pederson wrote:

http://www.islamanswers.net/Prophet/moon.htm

Wow.

That's just about the dumbest damned thing I've read since the last time
I read Creationist or Scientologist drivel.

This cite is one of the better ones, provided as an example of what the
original poster was asking about. There are worse ones out there in
the information super flea-market.

No doubt.

The depths of utter stupidity in the human race are astonishing.

Old April 4th 04, 04:59 AM
Scott Lowther

Pat Flannery wrote:

Scott Lowther wrote:

This from the land where we teach the kids that rabbits lay eggs and fat
men come down fireplace chimneys in midwinter.

And the kids grow out of it. In *that* culture... the kids strap bombs
to themselves.

And in our culture our kids find watching things blowing up and people
being killed to be the epitome of television and movie entertainment.
"Look! We've started a war! This should be a lot of fun to watch!"

That's a universal. But exalting the suicide bombign of innocent
civilians... that's somewhat special.

Old April 4th 04, 03:38 PM
EAC

lid (Gerryhill) wrote in message ...
It's claimed on one or two Islamic web sites that NASA has "evidence"
that the moon was once split in two and then rejoined. Thus proving a
claim in the Koran. Obviously nonsense, but what about the NASA bit?
All I can find is a claim that some NASA 'scientist' revealed it in a
BBC TV discussion. Has anyone seem or heard more of this?

In one web site I noticed, it said that it means NASA take a piece of
the moon with them, by therefore the moon split. But I think that this
only trying reason things with 'realistic' reasonings.

As for NASA had evidences of the moon capable of separation.

Well... If NASA had evidences, I doubt that NASA will release them
unless authorized by their superiors.

As for the moon splitting up.

What if the theory of the moon is a spaceship is true? Could it be
that it's a spaceship doing a separation sequence?

If that's so, it could explain on why there are stories in the past of
the Earth previously had no moon.

http://english.pravda.ru/main/2002/10/10/38008.html

And the moon's separation occured many times in the past.

http://www.planetary.org/html/news/a...8noimpact.html

http://abob.libs.uga.edu/bobk/ccc/cc032301.html

As for while the moon don't separate as often.

You don't see the Enterprise-D regulary separated in every episode of
"Star Trek: The Next Generation", do you?

Separation is probably only reserved for special tasks and dramatic
reasons.

If there is any sign of some sort of cleft, it would be nice to know
the details to see whether it's remotely big enough. I'd like to be
able to refute the story if it crops up again.

'Refute' the story, it already a sign that said you're not willing to
believe of the moon's separation.

Gerry

Old April 4th 04, 03:38 PM
EAC

Scott Lowther wrote in message ...
The depths of utter stupidity in the human race are astonishing.

There are possible reasons on why you would said something like that:

- You're not a human.

- Part of you isn't a human, maybe you're a hybrid?

- You're a human, but has been exposed by an anti-human propaganda.

The first reason why is possible isn't very likely, 'they' don't
participately directly with their actions. The second reason is also
possible, 'they' after all need a drone to help them. The third reason
is VERY POSSIBLE.
Old April 4th 04, 03:38 PM
EAC

Pat Flannery wrote:
And in our culture our kids find watching things blowing up and people
being killed to be the epitome of television and movie entertainment.
"Look! We've started a war! This should be a lot of fun to watch!"

Scott Lowther wrote in message ...
That's a universal. But exalting the suicide bombign of innocent
civilians... that's somewhat special.

The ones who provide entertaiment of people blowing up and people
being killed are also the same ones who promoted suicide bombers of
innocent people and educate people into suicide bombers, they also
promote the idea that fat man come down fireplace chimneys in
midwinter.

Don't be fooled into thinking that these people are different people.

Ever heard the tactic of "Divide and Conquer"? And "Proxy war"?
Old April 4th 04, 06:53 PM
Ool

"EAC" wrote in message m...
Scott Lowther wrote in message ...

The depths of utter stupidity in the human race are astonishing.

There are possible reasons on why you would said something like that:

- You're not a human.
- Part of you isn't a human, maybe you're a hybrid?
- You're a human, but has been exposed by an anti-human propaganda.

Well, some people's logical reasoning capabilities seem to corroborate
the above statement...

He was talking about depths, but he didn't mention that *all* the fig-
urative terrain he's talking about was deep, as you seem to read into
it. This isn't some logical paradox, such as, "all people lie all the
time."

--
__ "A good leader knows when it's best to ignore the __
('__` screams for help and focus on the bigger picture." '__`)

Old April 4th 04, 08:21 PM
Pat Flannery

EAC wrote:

Don't be fooled into thinking that these people are different people.

Ever heard the tactic of "Divide and Conquer"? And "Proxy war"?

Yeah...and I've also heard of the tactic of using "agent
provocateurs"....Mr."Skull And Bones"!
So you just keep chanting to the giant Moloch The Owl statue, along with
your CFR/Trilateralist/Freemasonic/ZOGUS/Bilderberger/Majestic
12/Illuminati friends, you human/gray alien hybrid! :-P

Pat

Old April 6th 04, 09:08 PM
Michael Gallagher

On Thu, 1 Apr 2004 12:23:40 -0600, "Mike Combs"
wrote:

Maybe the moon cleaved when the nuclear waste dumps went off in September of
1999.

I was watching CNN the whole time, and I don't remember them saying
anything about the Moon cleaving when the dumps went. Was five years
ago, though.

Seasons on gas giant moons Hephaestus Space Science Misc 18 May 2nd 04 03:24 PM
NASA Rovers Watching Solar Eclipses By Mars Moons Ron Science 0 March 8th 04 10:55 PM
Moon's altered orbit Ian Science 3 January 30th 04 02:34 AM
Hubble Uncovers Smallest Moons Yet Seen Around Uranus Ron Baalke Science 11 October 10th 03 12:30 AM
First Extrasolar Planets, Now Extrasolar Moons! (Eddington) Ron Baalke Science 0 October 8th 03 07:06 PM