(no, he doesn’t) (yes, he does) BANG BANG

Old May 14th 16, 08:49 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Arc Michael

Default (no, he doesn’t) (yes, he does) BANG BANG

On Saturday, May 14, 2016 at 11:28:50 AM UTC-7, The Starmaker wrote:

interpret: I am lonely, no friends and no brains so no one likes me but me.
go suck a camel.

Redshift and Microwave radiation favor Atom Totality and disfavorBig Bang #9; ATOM TOTALITY (Atom Universe) theory; replaces Big Bang theory Net-Teams, Astronomy Misc 1 May 31st 10 05:19 PM
Bang or no bang. socratus Misc 8 February 17th 08 06:18 PM
Before the Big Bang? honestjohn Amateur Astronomy 2 September 20th 06 11:47 PM
B, Big, Big Bang, Big Bang Books... socalsw Amateur Astronomy 6 June 7th 04 09:17 AM
BIG BANG really a Big Bang BUST Ed Conrad Astronomy Misc 27 November 7th 03 10:38 AM