How to Kill Cancer Cells(my ideas on it)

Old June 6th 12, 02:34 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2[_2_]

Default How to Kill Cancer Cells(my ideas on it)

#1 We must capture a harmful cell bacteria,and place it in cancer
cells.#2 well must keep the cancer cell from being freshly oxygenated.
Look up "ATP molecules" you will learn every day you produce half your
weight in creating ATP .(WOW) Well In reality I believe cancer cells
are confused cells. They are getting wrong signals.Wrong signal from
the brain,or from regional signal centers. We know there are times
cancer cells get the order to die,and obey the order,but not often. We
must make all types of cancer goose step to that order. We must give
instructions to DNA that cancer cells need not be. TreBert
Old June 6th 12, 03:20 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

#1 We must capture a harmful cell bacteria,and place it in cancer
cells.#2 well must keep the cancer cell from being freshly oxygenated.
Look up "ATP molecules" you will learn every day you produce half your
weight in creating ATP .(WOW) *Well In reality I believe cancer cells
are confused cells. They are getting wrong signals.Wrong signal from
the brain,or from regional signal centers. *We know there are times
cancer cells get the order to die,and obey the order,but not often. We
must make all types of cancer goose step to that order. *We must give
instructions to DNA that cancer cells need not be. *TreBert

Cutting off the source of energy to a given bad kind of cell is always
a good idea.

Basic antibiotics are capable of doing just that, except some bad
cells are nearly identical to those of good cells that would also be
at risk if the treatment were as equally applied. Using smart/
intelligent microbes that specifically seek out the bad cancer cells
is another way of harming those cancerous cells without traumatizing
nearby good cells that look and act/react almost identical. It's much
easier said than done.

Micron bits of radium can be directly placed inside of or tightly
grouped around the bad cells, then removed once their job is done.
The trick is to keep the radium from moving about on its own, because
the last thing your body needs is any wandering/rogue nomad speck of
radium doing its lethal job to other good cells.

http://groups.google.com/groups/search
http://translate.google.com/#
Brad Guth, Brad_Guth, Brad.Guth, BradGuth, BG, Guth Usenet/Guth Venus
Old June 6th 12, 03:54 PM posted to alt.astronomy
HVAC[_2_]

#1 We must capture a harmful cell bacteria

WTF is a 'harmful cell bacteria'?

cells.#2 well must keep the cancer cell from being freshly oxygenated.
Look up "ATP molecules" you will learn every day you produce half your
weight in creating ATP .(WOW)

What a ****ing moron.

Well In reality I believe cancer cells are confused cells.

They must be running wild in your pitiful excuse for a brain.

--
"OK you ****s, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girl
Old June 6th 12, 04:03 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

Default How to kill a Cancer (Hagar's idea)

Since you are the human equivalent of a cancer, BeeertBrain, here's how to
remedy the situation.
Buy a 1911 45cal Automatic.
Get at least 2 bullets (in case you miss with the first one).
Load first bullet into the chamber.
Place the barrel against either temple.
Slowly pull the trigger, as not to shake the gun.
You'll never know what hit you.

PS: First cancel all entitlement checks, or else they'll just keep
a-coming ...
No need to thank me ...

Old June 6th 12, 04:23 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

#1 We must capture a harmful cell bacteria,and place it in cancer
cells.#2 well must keep the cancer cell from being freshly oxygenated.
Look up "ATP molecules" you will learn every day you produce half your
weight in creating ATP .(WOW) *Well In reality I believe cancer cells
are confused cells. They are getting wrong signals.Wrong signal from
the brain,or from regional signal centers. *We know there are times
cancer cells get the order to die,and obey the order,but not often. We
must make all types of cancer goose step to that order. *We must give
instructions to DNA that cancer cells need not be. *TreBert

Cutting off the source of energy (O2 and sugar) to a given bad kind of
cell is always a very good idea.

Basic antibiotics are capable of doing just that, except some bad
cells are nearly identical to those of good cells that would also be
at risk if the treatment were as equally applied. Using smart/
intelligent microbes that specifically seek out the bad cancer cells
is another way of harming those cancerous cells without traumatizing
nearby good cells that look and act/react almost identical, though
It's
much easier said than done.

Using micron bits of radium can be directly placed inside of or

Old June 6th 12, 04:53 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

SOUNDS MUCH LIKE YOUR SENILITY, BEERTbrainMORONIDIOT!

PLEASE KILL YOURSELF TO SAVE US FROM MORE OF YOUR ****!

Saul Levy

On Wed, 6 Jun 2012 06:34:00 -0700 (PDT), "G=EMC^2"

Old June 7th 12, 01:25 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2[_2_]

#1 We must capture a harmful cell bacteria,and place it in cancer
cells.#2 well must keep the cancer cell from being freshly oxygenated.
Look up "ATP molecules" you will learn every day you produce half your
weight in creating ATP .(WOW) *Well In reality I believe cancer cells
are confused cells. They are getting wrong signals.Wrong signal from
the brain,or from regional signal centers. *We know there are times
cancer cells get the order to die,and obey the order,but not often. We
must make all types of cancer goose step to that order. *We must give
instructions to DNA that cancer cells need not be. *TreBert

I predict we will be hearing more people getting brain cancer than
ever. There are three good reasons for this prediction. TreBert
Old June 7th 12, 03:10 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Saul Levy

Old June 7th 12, 04:03 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

#1 We must capture a harmful cell bacteria,and place it in cancer
cells.#2 well must keep the cancer cell from being freshly oxygenated.
Look up "ATP molecules" you will learn every day you produce half your
weight in creating ATP .(WOW) *Well In reality I believe cancer cells
are confused cells. They are getting wrong signals.Wrong signal from
the brain,or from regional signal centers. *We know there are times
cancer cells get the order to die,and obey the order,but not often. We
must make all types of cancer goose step to that order. *We must give
instructions to DNA that cancer cells need not be. *TreBert

I predict we will be hearing more people getting brain cancer than
ever. There are three good reasons for this prediction. *TreBert

Our government owned and operated and/or contracted services for
creating custom molecular composites and DNA of all kinds, isn't
nearly as regulated nor as clinically secured as it should be. The
anthrax fiasco was a typical example of a government employee walking
out the door with lethal substances and/or sharing the technology with
those having motives and agendas of their own.

What we eat, breath and drink are all at risk because of whatever any
one or group of persons in a government agency or the likes of
Monsanto decides is best for accomplishing their agenda. We always
get to hear about the good stuff they accomplish, but seldom do we get
to review their mistakes or failures until long after the fact, if
ever because special ops get to do as they please.

Hybrid composite results of using industrial grades of molecular
modifiers like COREXIT are still being hidden from us, just like the
negative aspects of lead and perhaps even what's in raw coal plus
wellhead gasses and of where those released elements are going (such
as into the surface environment and our ozone layer) is not found
within any K12 textbook or allowed within K12 study/research material,
and it sure as hell hasn't been mainstream published nor televised so
as to inform the general public of the associated risk or
consequences, like the use of cesium in jet fuel might be a
consideration that's not unlike the use of leaded fuels or the mercury
and even radioactive elements of uranium, thorium and radium in coal.

In other words, by the time for this and even the next generation to
reasonably protect themselves, it's too late, and often those directly
responsible have either retired or moved on, gotten too old or they're
already dead but having been extremely wealthy and having lived large
at the expense and demise of others.

Old June 7th 12, 07:32 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

#1 We must capture a harmful cell bacteria,and place it in cancer
cells.#2 well must keep the cancer cell from being freshly oxygenated.
Look up "ATP molecules" you will learn every day you produce half your
weight in creating ATP .(WOW) *Well In reality I believe cancer cells
are confused cells. They are getting wrong signals.Wrong signal from
the brain,or from regional signal centers. *We know there are times
cancer cells get the order to die,and obey the order,but not often. We
must make all types of cancer goose step to that order. *We must give
instructions to DNA that cancer cells need not be. *TreBert

Our public-funded government owned and operated plus contracted
services for creating custom molecular composites and weird DNA of all
kinds of clinical, industrial and DoD/Pentagon, CIA, NSA plus any
number of secretive think-tank and development groups (just like those
Hitler had the benefit of), isn't nearly as regulated nor as
clinically secured as it should be because of their policy of denial,
obfuscation and/or lethal enforced nondisclosure. The anthrax fiasco
was a typical example of a government employee walking out the door
with lethal substances and/or sharing the technology with those having
motives and agendas of their own. Russia claims that it doesn’t have
any idea who’s walking out the door with its Po210, and yet we’re
supposed to believe that our governments have always telling us the
whole truth and nothing but the truth (perhaps on some other planet
that could be the case).

What we must eat, breath and drink are all at risk because of whatever
any one demented individual or group of persons in a government agency
or the likes of Monsanto and DuPont decides is best for accomplishing
their global domination agenda. We always get to hear about the
really good stuff they accomplish, but seldom do we get to review
their mistakes or failures until long after the fact, if ever, because
special ops as insiders get to do as they please.

Those hybrid composite results of using industrial grades of molecular
modifiers like COREXIT are still being hidden from us, just like the
negative aspects of lead and perhaps even what's derived from raw coal
plus wellhead gasses that we’re not informed of where those released
elements are going (such as into our surface environments and
hammering our ozone layer that has the ongoing ruse or perpetrated FUD
of CFCs and HCFCs as the only nasty culprits) is still not found
objectively substantiated by our foiled OCO mission nor otherwise
depicted within any K12 textbook or allowed within K12 study/research
material (schools even maintain their own intranets that
systematically block or exclude access to private investigative
research that isn’t 100% mainstream status-quo supportive) that brings
the risk of exposing issues of public fraud and safety into question,
and typically it sure as hell hasn't been getting mainstream published
nor televised so as to inform the general public of the associated
risk or consequences, like the use of cesium in jet fuel might be a
consideration that's not unlike the use of leaded fuels or those
amounts of mercury, arsenic and even multiple radioactive elements of
uranium, thorium and radium that’s in coal and getting distributed
into the atmospheric and surface environment which our food, water and
the air we breath come from.

In other words, by the time for this and even the next generation get
the opportunity to reasonably protect themselves, it's too late, and
often those directly responsible have either retired or moved on,
gotten too old or they're already dead but having been made extremely
wealthy and having lived large at the expense and demise of others
that were not as mafia bully arrogance motivated as Oligarch achievers
need to be in order to ignore those human and environmental
atrocities. Redneck ZNRs (many of which have the only jobs right here
in Usenet/newsgroups as FUD-masters) that’ll typically justify theor
creation of VX and weaponized anthrax plus any number of other lethal
microbials while typically caring less about the well-being of others
that don’t manage to get out of their global domination way.

Technology can and has done great things (mostly good), except for
those of us that became uninformed guinea pigs because we usually were
not properly informed and otherwise couldn’t afford to get out of the
mainstream steamroller way, are just lost souls that get traumatized
and even get to pay the ultimate price so that others get to live
large.

However, with the few upper-most insiders as having access to and
authority to do as they please (including their use of artificial
toxins and fast-acting cancer), is a highly problematic situation
that's out of control when those most in charge are never elected nor
appointed by the republic.