The radio frequency finding on breaking H2O bonds in salt water

Old September 14th 07, 11:17 PM posted to sci.astro
[email protected]

Default (UK LONG SOCKS AND PRIDE, I'LL KICK YOUR BALLS BLACKLISTING NAZI HITLER, UK IS SICK OF BIG BROTHER ADDICTED FASCISTS YOU PERVASIVE PSYCHOPATH)

On Sep 14, 4:15 pm, " wrote:
On Sep 14, 4:13 pm, " wrote:

On Sep 14, 3:12 pm, " wrote:

On Sep 14, 2:27 pm, wrote:

On Sep 14, 2:21 pm, wrote:

On Sep 14, 12:27 pm, wrote:

In laws of conservation it takes more or equal energy
to make energy.
The new finding of radiowaves breaking the bond of
H2O is weird,

There is your source of extra energy... the "radiowaves" required have
a lot of energy. Remains to be seen if it can be more efficient than
a storage battery (about 42% for a really good one). Including losses
in producing the radio waves, and in separating the hydrogen from the
oxygen, water vapor, and probably chlorine gas, hydrogen(?)-
hypochlorite, etc.

I haven't seen the precursor conversation (killfiled)
but I think it was GB who made this mistake befo

H_20 - (H+) + (OH-).

is not the same as

2(H_2O) - 2(H_2) + O_2

Ionisation is not the same as electrolysis.

George

Fascist madness and blacklists, public tarnishing, discrimination is a
terroristic fascist
tendency of big brother and corruption.

Gib bogernment powder, God save the Queen and the constitution you
mad arrogant machine of radical supremacy. Oh you are English.

Constitutionalism is outdated, old day globalism is fascist
imperialism,
ethnical and not technical, that evil culprit, Blair, Tommy, pervasive
as
hell, you sick blackmailing British supremacist, your nose is bloody,
imperlism dating back is mad. Wicked fascist imperialist monster of
blacklists, of global domination, not European and always apart
in federal takeovers, soliciting minorities under a govern-mental
mentality
of pride. Scew your stalking fascist turnover society of racism and
mindless ethnical stand. Look at Europe, it's all against you even
though 92 percent voted against the Iraq war. Long socks and pride.
I'll kick your balls, radical extremist.

I'll kick your balls, radical extremist, from the big brother infessed
UK, to
the federal takeover of aboriginal lands in Australia to the
tarnishing Texas
with it's riot police awaiting special government orders in areas
where
young gather on Friday nights. You unsocial fascist UK faggot running
imperialism, god save the Queen and the constitution, you retard human
rights violator, big brother nazi stalker.

Nazi balls. Kicked with your long UK socks and pride, fascist, Gandhi
hates
you blacklisting tarnishing pervasive addict of supremacy.

F A S C I S T---

Old September 14th 07, 11:27 PM posted to sci.astro
[email protected]

Default (TARNISHING BIG BROTHER NAZI BLACKLISTING PSYCHO HITLER HUMAN RIGHTS ABUSING TOTALITARIAN, TARNISH TAVARISH FASCIST UNEDUCATED CRIMINAL)

F A S C I S T----- Hide quoted text -