Where's the Free Market Going with Commercial Space Development?

Old September 27th 10, 05:24 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,rec.arts.sf.written,sci.research
William Mook[_2_]

Default Market Manipulation AGAINST Heavier Lift Technology

On Sep 26, 8:22*pm, Fred J. McCall wrote:
William Mook wrote:
On Sep 26, 4:01*pm, Fred J. McCall wrote:
William Mook wrote:
On Sep 25, 7:23*pm, Fred J. McCall wrote:
William Mook wrote:
On Sep 24, 10:31*pm, Fred J. McCall wrote:
William Mook wrote:
On Sep 23, 10:50*am, Fred J. McCall wrote:
William Mook wrote:
On Sep 22, 9:49*am, Fred J. McCall wrote:
William Mook wrote:
On Sep 21, 9:29*pm, Howard Brazee wrote:
On Tue, 21 Sep 2010 10:11:19 -0700 (PDT), William Mook

wrote:
And it was *NOT* an answer to the question you were asked.

Yes it was. *Howard asked when have extrapolations ever worked in the
real world. *I answered, Moore's Law. *End of debate.

I intended to say "So when has that type of extrapolation ever worked
out in real life?". * *Which is not the same thing.

"That type of extrapolation" is one that doesn't end - immortality is
beyond extrapolation - it is infinite.

So you answered a question that is different from the one I asked,
which is why there continues to be a debate, despite your observation
to the contrary.

Well, I read it differently. *

Yes, we know you did. *I tried to explain to you what he meant, but
you would have none of that and simply responded in your usual mode of
ignoring what was said and blathering off on your own.

I'm convinced that you are indeed suffering from some mental defect or
disease that prevents you from understanding the context in which
things are said, given your virtual 100% record of insisting on
incorrectly interpreting things people say.

No, Fred, I read it the only way it made sense. *You twisted it into a
way to make rude comments about me my capabilities and my ideas.

Yes, I 'twisted' it to mean WHAT HOWARD HAS SAID WAS WHAT HE MEANT.

Says you Freddie. *Let Howard speak for himself.

He has.

is a prime example of the disconnect from reality you suffer
from.

Stop it Freddie. *Stop it right now.

**** off, Mookie. ***** off right now.

I'm not the one engaging in dangerous behaviors Freddie, you are. *I'm
just warning you that if you cannot control your violent hateful
temper, it will be the end of you. *That's all.

More death threats from Mr Mook.

I didn't threaten you Freddie, I'm saying there is a correlation
between those that are violent and hateful on line and bad things
happening to them. * *So, take note Freddie. *It is very likely to
happen to you!

http://www.crime-research.org/library/Jeanne.htm

You've got a great future in the protection rackets, Mookie. *"I'm not
threatening you, but if you don't buy 'insurance' from me the place
might catch fire..."

Law enforcement isn't as stupid as you think they are. *And I'm not a
teenager.

I never said law enforcement was stupid. *I said law enforcement would
look at the nature of your complaint and the facts and conclude you
were a loon. *You ACT like *a teenager. *Maybe like most teens you're
not getting laid enough. *Maybe that would explain why you're so
spiteful.

This from the guy who flips out and starts spitting venom while
publicly admitting that he's so worked up OVER USENET that he HATES
someone.

Yeah, another example of the vast intellect and mental and emotional
stability of Mr William Mook...

*only stupid."
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * -- Heinrich Heine

Now now, quit putting words in my mouth. I said based on your hateful
and spiteful and unremitting attacks of me, my ideas and capabilities
I have come to hate you and its something I'd rather not do.

Old September 27th 10, 05:25 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,rec.arts.sf.written,sci.research
William Mook[_2_]

On Sep 26, 8:25*pm, Fred J. McCall wrote:
William Mook wrote:
On Sep 26, 4:07*pm, Fred J. McCall wrote:
William Mook wrote:
On Sep 26, 2:59*pm, William Mook wrote:

And so Mookie is talking to himself again. *The interesting thing is
that he's posting a COUNTEREXAMPLE to what he claims, below.

Phew, what a loony!

On Sep 26, 2:35*pm, David Johnston wrote:

rOn Sun, 26 Sep 2010 11:31:32 -0700 (PDT), William Mook

wrote:

I didn't threaten you Freddie, I'm saying there is a correlation
between those that are violent and hateful on line and bad things
happening to them. * *

That isn't true, you know. *

I don't know. *Bad things seem to happen to hateful people. *It pays
to be nice.

http://thinkprogress.org/2009/05/31/tiller-murder/

Poor Freddie - nothing of substance to say and oh so worried about
nonexistant worries.

Sheez.

Projection, thy name is Willie Mookie.

*only stupid."
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * -- Heinrich Heine

Hey, you're the one who wants to call the cops! lol.
Old September 27th 10, 05:26 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,rec.arts.sf.written,sci.research
William Mook[_2_]

On Sep 26, 8:36*pm, Fred J. McCall wrote:
William Mook wrote:
On Sep 26, 3:56*pm, Fred J. McCall wrote:
William Mook wrote:
On Sep 25, 7:19*pm, Fred J. McCall wrote:
William Mook wrote:
On Sep 24, 10:57*pm, Fred J. McCall wrote:
Brad Guth wrote:

In other words, you've got nothing to brag about, and you're deathly
afraid of your own shadow to boot.

I don't need to 'brag', Guthball. *I leave that to people like you.

You really are this thick, aren't you?

You'd better stop running people into the ground Freddie. *Sure, it
gives you a hard on and all, and it feels good in the moment. *But, it
comes back to haunt you dude! *It really does. *It will lead to your
downfall, and maybe even your death. *So I suggest you just stop it
right now - and you'll feel better for it.

Mr Mook still apparently feels that making threats is a way to
convince people how 'smart' and 'mentally stable' he is.

I suggest you **** off and seek psychiatric help, Wee Willie.

Freddie thinks a friendly warning to be nicer to people on line is a
personal threat.

It is when the 'warning' ends with "You'll live longer".

I suggest you seek help Freddie.

I suggest you seek a clue AND some help, Mookie.

Telling someone to stop being so spiteful and emotional because
they'll live longer isn't *threat dude. *That you *think* it a threat
says more about you than me. *Get help dude. *Get help before making
another post.

Poor Mookie. *His own mental challenges have left him confused. *Let's
look at the sequence:

1) Mookie blows up and starts raving and fuming, explaining how he
hates me more and more every day.

2) Mookie starts talking in public about how I'll be "stopped real
soon now".

3) Mookie starts a spate of "internet murder" citations, coupled with
remarks like "you'll live longer".

Yeah, Mookie. *NOW you try to backpedal...

--
"You take the lies out of him, and he'll shrink to the size of
*your hat; you take the malice out of him, and he'll disappear."

Dude, you really need to settle down. You're reading WAY too much
into things.

Old October 6th 10, 06:56 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,rec.arts.sf.written,sci.research
Brad Guth[_3_]

Brad Guth wrote:

[...]

It doesn't look like you're getting anywhere with any of these
obviously redneck ZNR/GOP types, and you don't even have the support
of those Rothschild 'seans'. (what gives with that?)

~ BG

Many Americans ask themselves, "Who can afford Rolex's $6,995Yachtmaster watch?" The sad fact is that this is not even the most expensiveone on the market. While they've carved out a distinctive niche in the highclass luxury market, many pe [email protected] Amateur Astronomy 0 April 22nd 08 03:53 AM
Many Americans ask themselves, "Who can afford Rolex's $6,995Yachtmaster watch?" The sad fact is that this is not even the most expensiveone on the market. While they've carved out a distinctive niche in the highclass luxury market, many pe [email protected] Amateur Astronomy 0 April 21st 08 07:24 AM
Space model kit market survey... Scott Lowther Policy 24 April 22nd 04 03:28 PM
Space Market nix.olimpica Policy 0 December 4th 03 05:43 PM
Boeing pulls Delta IV from commercial launch market Damon Hill Policy 25 August 24th 03 05:18 AM