Fearless Leader Makes NASA Solumn Promise!

Old April 19th 10, 02:17 PM posted to alt.politics,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,sci.space.shuttle
bob haller safety advocate

Default Fearless Leader Makes NASA Solumn Promise!

obams NASA budget is over 19 billion next year.....
Old April 19th 10, 02:39 PM posted to alt.politics,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,sci.space.shuttle
Buster Norris

bob haller safety advocate wrote:
On Apr 18, 10:35�pm, Buster Norris wrote:
Marvin the Martian wrote:

On Sun, 18 Apr 2010 15:12:18 -0400, Patriot Games wrote:

On Sat, 17 Apr 2010 19:59:18 -0500, Marvin the Martian
wrote:
On Sat, 17 Apr 2010 16:29:10 -0400, Patriot Games wrote:
Guess what the cost is per trip per astronaut? $51,000,000.00 �(each).
Part of the problem is that NASA and NASA's contractors started to treat
the program as a cash cow to be milked for all it is worth.

Bull****.

I'm sure you've expressed yourself to the full extent of your ability.

He shoulda called you what you are - a retard.

The entire NASA budget is less than one-fifth of one percent!

it doesnt matter what percentage of the federal budget nasa consumes.

Yes it does, are you are are you not the retard who said we can't afford to fix
our sewers?

"we can no longer afford the buck rogers when we cant afford to
maintain our infrastructure like roads bridges water and sewer systems."

Yeah, that was you...

And that makes you a ****ing retard.

and buster your theory of shuttle costs is funny because its so
uninformed.
shuttle costs arent elastic, no doubt you have no idea what that means:
(
basically shuttle is mostly FIXED COSTS, for the standing army of
workers to maintain it.
a little over 5 billon a year. based on 4 or 5 flights a year.
but double that to 10 flights a year, the cost doesnt double.

It does now retard! If you double the trips you double the $51 million per
astronaut we have to pay the Commie Russians.

6 astronauts x 5 missions x $51M = $6,551,000,000 You said "the cost doesnt
double" if we do it but the cost more thsn doubles if we don't do it!

Retard!

Heeelllooo! Reeetttaarrddd!

That does not include payload!!

you know calling anyone a retard espically when your wrong just makes
you look dumb....

Calling you a retard is a compliment! You are an embarassment to retards!

Old April 19th 10, 02:54 PM posted to alt.politics,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,sci.space.shuttle
bob haller safety advocate

wrote:
[...]

Calling you a retard is a compliment! �You are an embarassment to retards!- Hide quoted text -

I was talking of our shuttles costs, not russian charges.....you still
falsely claim a unreastically low cost per shuttle flight, so who is
the challenged one here?

the US spends just over 4.5% maintaing our infrastructure, roads
bridges sewers etc etc.

every other major nation spend near 15%.

so our infrastructure is slowly crumbling

if you cant afford critical infrastructure you cant afford buck rogers:
(

Old April 19th 10, 04:58 PM posted to alt.politics,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,sci.space.shuttle
Marvin the Martian

wrote:
On Sat, 17 Apr 2010 16:29:10 -0400, Patriot Games wrote:
Guess what the cost is per trip per astronaut? $51,000,000.00
(each).
Part of the problem is that NASA and NASA's contractors started to
treat the program as a cash cow to be milked for all it is worth.

Bull****.

I'm sure you've expressed yourself to the full extent of your ability.

He shoulda called you what you are - a retard.

The entire NASA budget is less than one-fifth of one percent!

Generally speaking, people who use the word "retard" like you did hear it
often.

The size of the NASA budget has nothing to do with the fact that
contractors milk the program for all they can. An intelligent person
would know that. You, obviously, gibbered it thus you don't know that.

:-D
Old April 19th 10, 05:00 PM posted to alt.politics,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,sci.space.shuttle
Marvin the Martian

On Mon, 19 Apr 2010 13:39:36 +0000, Buster Norris threw **** and
screached:

snip

Sorry, Buster. You're too stupid to take part in this conversation.

You're in the killfile.
Old April 19th 10, 05:19 PM posted to alt.politics,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,sci.space.shuttle
Marvin the Martian

On Sun, 18 Apr 2010 12:30:59 -0700, bob haller safety advocate wrote:

Geez you didnt address the $$ issue........

Shuttle costs 5 billion per year no matter how many flights are flown,
its the cost of the STANDING ARMY, which is a non elastic cost for the
program.

Please don't feed the troll. It is pretty clear he never heard of
"recurring cost" and "Non-recurring costs" and has sociopathic issues.
Old April 19th 10, 06:13 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.space.shuttle,alt.politics
lab~rat >:-)

On Sun, 18 Apr 2010 02:02:23 -0400, "Jonathan" puked:

President Whoever ; I 'promise' to land a man on the surface of wherever
by the year whatever.

( whispers to his VP )

President Whoever ; F'ing rubes will believe anything whatsoever
if it's whatever they want to hear.

QUOTE:

"The bottom line is nobody is more committed to manned space flight,
to human exploration of space than I am."

http://www.wftv.com/news/23164682/detail.html

Does anyone believe that for a minute?
--
lab~rat :-)
Do you want polite or do you want sincere?
Old April 19th 10, 09:05 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.space.shuttle,alt.politics
jonathan

"Patriot Games" wrote in message
On Sun, 18 Apr 2010 02:02:23 -0400, "Jonathan" wrote:
President Whoever ; I 'promise' to land a man on the surface of
wherever
by the year whatever.
( whispers to his VP )
President Whoever ; F'ing rubes will believe anything whatsoever
if it's whatever they want to hear.

Bwahahahahahaha!!!

Meanwhile... The world's ONLY Space Ship gets mothballed while the
world's ONLY Space Station (built 95% by America and Americans) is
floating in space and WE CAN'T GET THERE...

We'll be PAYING THE RUSSIANS to take us to OUR Space Station.

Guess what the cost is per trip per astronaut?

$51,000,000.00 (each).

Well ya know the military has figured out a way to dramatically reduce
launch costs, the solution was so obvious it seemed to have escaped
everyone. The solution is to launch ...unmanned...spacecraft. In this
way they can keep them in orbit for months at a time, if not years.
And poof! Launch costs are suddenly no biggee.

I think it takes an outsider to see the changing trends, so few here
seems to have grasped the changes. Which is that the manned program
has transitioned to an unmanned program, and also transitioned
from NASA to the military at the same time.

It's official, unmanned has easily beaten manned as the future of
space travel, and as the solution to low cost to orbit.

Granted that people are much faster at building things, and
hands-down winner of the sticky bolt competition. But considering
the huge difference in expense? We can upgrade our
'fastener technology', and what's the big hurry anyway?

Old April 20th 10, 03:22 AM posted to alt.politics,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,sci.space.shuttle
Buster Norris

wrote:
[...]

You are. I used your cost for the Shuttle progrsm, RETARD.

the US spends just over 4.5% maintaing our infrastructure, roads
bridges sewers etc etc.

I don't believe one word you say retard. Where is your link for that?

every other major nation spend near 15%.

Who gives a ****?

Old April 20th 10, 03:24 AM posted to alt.politics,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,sci.space.shuttle
Buster Norris

wrote:
On Sat, 17 Apr 2010 16:29:10 -0400, Patriot Games wrote:
Guess what the cost is per trip per astronaut? $51,000,000.00
(each).
Part of the problem is that NASA and NASA's contractors started to
treat the program as a cash cow to be milked for all it is worth.

Bull****.

I'm sure you've expressed yourself to the full extent of your ability.

He shoulda called you what you are - a retard.

The entire NASA budget is less than one-fifth of one percent!

Generally speaking, people who use the word "retard" like you did hear it
often.

I've been calling retards like you retards for years!

So I heard me say it often, RETARD.