Could GRB (Gamma Ray Burst) and FRB (Fast Radio Burst) befollowing type phenomena?

Old November 27th 16, 11:36 AM posted to sci.astro
Hannu Poropudas[_2_]

Default Could GRB (Gamma Ray Burst) and FRB (Fast Radio Burst) befollowing type phenomena?

Copy of my important article in sci.physics.relativity below:

Hannu

Could GRB (Gamma Ray Burst) and FRB (Fast Radio Burst) be
following type phenomena?

Hannu Poropudas

1. kesäkuuta
Käännä viesti kielelle: suomi

- piilota lainattu teksti -

On Monday, May 30, 2016 at 10:02:33 AM UTC+3, Hannu Poropudas wrote:
Could GRB (Gamma Ray Burst) and FRB (Fast Radio Burst) be
following type phenomena?

"GRB and FRB are Self Correcting Short Circuit Chain Reaction
between Wrong Neutrinos and Right Neutrinos"

(Wrong Neutrinos: v_e, v_my, V_tau and V_x and
Right Neutrinos: v_eR, V_myR, V_tauR and v_xR)

v_x is different kind than three other neutrinos.

Best Regards,

Hannu Poropudas
Kolamäentie 9E,
90900 Kiiminki / Oulu
Finland

Moderator of sci.astro.research ask me more detail explanation, so here it is what I understand about this phenomena:

GRB (Gamma Ray Burst) and FRB (Fast Radio Burst) phenomena:

Self Correcting Short Circuit Chain Reaction between Wrong Neutrinos and Right Neutrinos.

Wrong Neutrinos: v_e, v_mu, v_tau and v_x (of different colors, visible (hardly), v_x is different kind than three other).

Right Neutrinos: v_eR, v_muR, v_tauR and v_xR (of different colors, invisible).

Small Right Neutrinos: v^S_eR, v^S_muR, v^S_tauR and V^S_xR (of different colors, invisible), (these forms color couples in "Mirror").

Couples: v_eR-v^S_eR, v_muR-v^S_muR, v_tauR-v^S_tauR and v_xR-V^S_xR (forming of these couples is due contraction of this invisible side of the Space/Universe).

"Mirror" : double sided color light cones, centered at color Small Neutrino Couples.

Gamma: is bunch of Wrong Neutrinos (of different colors, this is photon, visible).

GammaR: is bunch of Couples v_eR-v^S_eR, v_muR-v^S_muR, v_tauR-v^S_tauR and v_xR-V^S_xR (of different colors, invisible).

Color interaction: new almost instantaneous interaction.

Self Correcting Short Circuit Chain Reaction between Wrong Neutrinos and Right Neutrinos results Gammas (photons, visible) and GammaR rays (invisible)..

Hannu

Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Date: Tue, 31 May 2016 23:50:42 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Could GRB (Gamma Ray Burst) and FRB (Fast Radio Burst) be
following type phenomena?
From: Hannu Poropudas

Old November 28th 16, 05:16 PM posted to sci.astro
Craig Markwardt[_2_]

On Sunday, November 27, 2016 at 5:36:32 AM UTC-5, Hannu Poropudas wrote:
Gamma: is bunch of Wrong Neutrinos (of different colors, this is photon, visible).

Gamma rays are photons. Photons are bosons, no measureable mass, and interact via photoelectric processes.

Neutrinos are fermions, have measureable masses, and interact via the weak force.

So, no, gammas are not a bunch of neutrinos.

CM
Old November 30th 16, 07:55 AM posted to sci.astro
Hannu Poropudas[_2_]

On Monday, November 28, 2016 at 6:16:23 PM UTC+2, Craig Markwardt wrote:
On Sunday, November 27, 2016 at 5:36:32 AM UTC-5, Hannu Poropudas wrote:
Gamma: is bunch of Wrong Neutrinos (of different colors, this is photon, visible).

Gamma rays are photons. Photons are bosons, no measureable mass, and interact via photoelectric processes.

Photons do not have rest mass, but they have mass which depend their wave length (E =h*f = m*c^2).

Neutrinos are stable particles (zero rest mass ?) which perhaps have similar way mass than photon have its wave length depending mass ?

Neutrinos are fermions, have measureable masses, and interact via the weak force.

You did not account what I said above about new color interaction ?

So, no, gammas are not a bunch of neutrinos.

So, from your claims it does not follow anything?

CM

Hannu

Old November 30th 16, 08:51 AM posted to sci.astro
Poutnik[_5_]

Dne 30/11/2016 v 07:55 Hannu Poropudas napsal(a):
On Monday, November 28, 2016 at 6:16:23 PM UTC+2, Craig Markwardt wrote:
On Sunday, November 27, 2016 at 5:36:32 AM UTC-5, Hannu Poropudas wrote:
Gamma: is bunch of Wrong Neutrinos (of different colors, this is photon, visible).

Gamma rays are photons. Photons are bosons, no measureable mass, and interact via photoelectric processes.

Photons do not have rest mass, but they have mass which depend their wave length (E =h*f = m*c^2).

This is not a photon mass, but an equivalent mass of object
of the invariant energy equal to the photon energy.

Neutrinos are stable particles (zero rest mass ?) which perhaps have similar way mass than photon have its wave length depending mass ?

They have nonzero rest mass.

[....]

--
Poutnik ( The Pilgrim, Der Wanderer )

A wise man guards words he says,
as they say about him more,
than he says about the subject.
Old November 30th 16, 11:41 AM posted to sci.astro
Hannu Poropudas[_2_]

On Wednesday, November 30, 2016 at 9:51:08 AM UTC+2, Poutnik wrote:
Dne 30/11/2016 v 07:55 Hannu Poropudas napsal(a):
On Monday, November 28, 2016 at 6:16:23 PM UTC+2, Craig Markwardt wrote:
On Sunday, November 27, 2016 at 5:36:32 AM UTC-5, Hannu Poropudas wrote:
Gamma: is bunch of Wrong Neutrinos (of different colors, this is photon, visible).

Gamma rays are photons. Photons are bosons, no measureable mass, and interact via photoelectric processes.

Photons do not have rest mass, but they have mass which depend their wave length (E =h*f = m*c^2).

This is not a photon mass, but an equivalent mass of object
of the invariant energy equal to the photon energy.

Neutrinos are stable particles (zero rest mass ?) which perhaps have similar way mass than photon have its wave length depending mass ?

They have nonzero rest mass.

I don't believe neurino oscillation theory because they are stable particles,
but I believe that the Solar neutrino problem is true.

I would myself seek leptons mu-leptons and tau-leptons (between Sun and
observation point) for reason of Solar neutrino problem (for example less observed electron neutrinos than expected etc.)

Electron neutrino reacts with mu-lepton which gives mu-lepton neutrino
and also mu-lepton neutrino reacts with tau-lepton which gives tau-lepton neutrino etc.

v_e + mu-lepton^(-) - e^(-) + v_mu

v_mu + tau-lepton^(-) - mu-lepton^(-) + v_tau

If I remembered these elementary particle reaction (particles and
antiparticles in reactions) right?

Hannu
Old November 30th 16, 06:22 PM posted to sci.astro
Poutnik[_5_]

Dne 30/11/2016 v 11:41 Hannu Poropudas napsal(a):
On Wednesday, November 30, 2016 at 9:51:08 AM UTC+2, Poutnik wrote:

This is not a photon mass, but an equivalent mass of object
of the invariant energy equal to the photon energy.

Neutrinos are stable particles (zero rest mass ?) which perhaps have similar way mass than photon have its wave length depending mass ?

They have nonzero rest mass.

I don't believe neurino oscillation theory because they are stable particles,
but I believe that the Solar neutrino problem is true.

Then you rather do not believe
neutrino oscillations experimental data.

Old December 1st 16, 08:35 AM posted to sci.astro
Hannu Poropudas[_2_]

On Wednesday, November 30, 2016 at 12:41:25 PM UTC+2, Hannu Poropudas wrote:
[...]

I remembered still one possible reaction (I'am not sure about this):

v_e + tau-lepton^(-) - e^(-) + v_tau

Hannu