The rigid airship (fat waverider/shuttle) to/from hell:

Old March 12th 07, 03:25 AM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,rec.org.mensa,talk.bizarre,misc.misc
Kent Paul Dolan

Default The rigid airship (fat waverider/shuttle) to/from hell:

"Brad Guth" wrote:

What's the matter this time; isn't Venus
and of intelligent other life
as existing/coexisting "talk.bizarre" enough?

Until Venus starts exporting shark cheese to
break the Terran monopoly, Venerian airborne
boiling acid suicide devices are off topic
in talk.bizarre.

Despite your lackwit inability to understand
the difference, "bizarre" is not a synonym
for "paranoid conspiracy theorist imbecile
whacko-tard psychotic ravings", and "Guth"
is not an ID for "welcome newsgroup
participant" [anywhere, so far as evidence
presents itself].

Meanwhile, you have once again danced away
like a mincing mindless marionette from
confronting the physical evidence, in dust
trajectories and in landing site photos,
that your "moon landings were faked" is just
idiocy of the first water.

HTH

xanthian.

Old March 12th 07, 03:39 AM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,rec.org.mensa,talk.bizarre
Scott Dorsey

Brad Guth wrote:
"Scott Dorsey" wrote in message

Umm.. brad, this is talk.bizarre. And this topic really does not belong
in talk.bizarre. Please remove it from the Newsgroups: line.

Is this another example of your very best author/topic ****ology report
of your silly Usenet naysay day? (obviously it is)

Brad, I don't know what this means. I mean, I understand what the words
mean individually, but when you put them together, it doesn't mean anything
collectively. It's like your brain has all the pieces, but they aren't
connecting together.

What's the matter this time; isn't Venus and of intelligent other life
as existing/coexisting "talk.bizarre" enough? (apparently not nearly
bizarre enough for such an infomercial spewing bigot like yourself)

No, it's irrelevant to the subject of the group. If you posted it to
comp.arch people would be upset because it's not about computer architecture.
If you posted it to alt.drugs.bongs.bongs.bongs people would be upset
because it's not about bongs. You're posting it to talk.bizarre which
is for literary material, and people are upset because it is not bizarre
literature. Please try posting it only to relevant places. Not to
comp.arch, alt.drugs.bongs.bongs.bongs, news.admin, or talk.bizarre.
--scott
Old March 12th 07, 04:16 AM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,rec.org.mensa,talk.bizarre,misc.misc
[email protected]

Kent Paul Dolan wrote:

"Brad Guth" wrote:

[...]

Usenet hosts more poster-folk per capita than any other
medium.

Old March 12th 07, 04:38 AM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,rec.org.mensa,talk.bizarre
Brad Guth[_2_]

"Kent Paul Dolan" wrote in message
ups.com

That's certainly "talk.bizarre" certified enough, as representing the
sorts of Usenet crapolla that suits your Old Testamant thumping mindset.

Too bad that an oily Muslim rock is a whole lot smarter than yourself.
-
Brad Guth

Old March 12th 07, 05:26 AM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,rec.org.mensa,talk.bizarre
Brad Guth[_2_]

"Scott Dorsey" wrote in message

Brad, I don't know what this means. I mean, I understand what the words
mean individually, but when you put them together, it doesn't mean anything
collectively. It's like your brain has all the pieces, but they aren't
connecting together.

Thart's just little old me on a good day. Obviously you're just not
smart enough to decode squat.

No, it's irrelevant to the subject of the group. If you posted it to
comp.arch people would be upset because it's not about computer architecture.
If you posted it to alt.drugs.bongs.bongs.bongs people would be upset
because it's not about bongs. You're posting it to talk.bizarre which
is for literary material, and people are upset because it is not bizarre
literature. Please try posting it only to relevant places. Not to
comp.arch, alt.drugs.bongs.bongs.bongs, news.admin, or talk.bizarre.
--scott

That's more of your silly jewspeak, isn't it.

What was it exactly that you smart folks had to contribute on the
original topic of the composite rigid airship?
-
Brad Guth

Old March 12th 07, 06:16 AM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,rec.org.mensa,talk.bizarre,misc.misc
Kent Paul Dolan

" wrote:

Usenet hosts more poster-folk per capita than any other
medium.

Those mediums are so handy with the whole tea and crumpets
thingie, too. Guth, the poster child for typographical
incontinence, is probably being force fed some even as we
chatter.

Guth, on the other hand, seems to be hosting spirochetes
of the "tertiary syphilis" variety, based on his inability
to focus on what is said to him to the exclusion of the
much louder voices screaming raging delusion and blinding
bigotry at him in his head.

HTH

xanthian.

Old March 12th 07, 08:05 AM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,rec.org.mensa,talk.bizarre
Brad Guth[_2_]

"Kent Paul Dolan" wrote in message
ups.com

You silly folks just can't wait for putting the likes of Jesus Christ or
anyone else back on that stick, can you.

Usenet ****ology is "Kent Paul Dolan", just the way your Hitler or of
his replacement would have wanted it.
-
Brad Guth

Old March 12th 07, 08:10 AM posted to sci.space.history,rec.org.mensa,sci.space.policy,talk.bizarre
Brad Guth[_2_]

"Brad Guth" wrote in message
news:76874a218a4bd9082d596c09657ad7b4.49644@mygate .mailgate.org

Where's all the supposed expertise, those NASA wizards, or way smarter
than God collective of Usenet spooks and moles when you need them?

I mean to ask, exactly how tough is a composite rigid airship?
-
Brad Guth

Old March 12th 07, 08:11 AM posted to sci.space.history,rec.org.mensa,sci.space.policy,talk.bizarre
Brad Guth[_2_]

"Brad Guth" wrote in message
news:d42c7f0c3fff45fb00ca64954cf25e68.49644@mygate .mailgate.org

Where's all of that Usenet love?
-
Brad Guth

Old March 12th 07, 09:54 AM posted to sci.space.history,rec.org.mensa,sci.space.policy,talk.bizarre
(David P.)

"Brad Guth" wrote:

Where's all of that Usenet love?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6I61tmooE6M

"Hello, YouTube! This is a video response to the video
called "Hva faen, Speil?", by the user named lassegg.
And I like the video because it gives us a very serious
message about the dangers of drug use.

Now what happens in this video is that this, uh, young
man comes into the bathroom, and he's leaving a
party where there's lots of rock music. And in this
bathroom he stares in the mirror and the mirror goes
through all these different distortions. And, I think
it's digitally enhanced.

But what it's supposed to do is go inside the imagin-
ation of somebody who's using drugs. And the reason
I know they're using drugs is because there's a little,
eh, beer glass, right in front of the mirror, and it's empty.
He's been drinking beer. And beer's a gateway drug
to, you know, more serious intoxicants.

And so, this video works kind of like a William
Burroughs novel, which shows you the very darkest
side of the drug culture. And it's a kind of a way of
saying by example, don't do what I did, because it's
a dangerous path to go down. That's why this video
is so important for this culture, which seeks first to
satisfy itself before others.

And so it shows you...that......and so it shows by
negative example, don't do what I did. If you go to
a loud rock party and drink lots of beer, and perhaps
other things, then what you can expect is weird visions
of yourself,...a distorted sense of identity, is really
what it boils down to.

So anyway, thank you, lassegg, for your nice video
called "Hva faen, Speil?", and I hope that it teaches
users a lesson. Oh, and as a side note, uh, you know,
concerning addictive substances, uh, I hope you don't
get too addicted to YouTube, like I am. All right,
that's it from Texas! Heh heh heh hehhhh."

Performed and Produced by Ryan LaMountain
(c) 2006 LaHill Producciones
..
..