Bob Dylan and the Raman effect

Old December 18th 16, 11:22 AM posted to sci.astro
[email protected]

Default Bob Dylan and the Raman effect

How many times must a man look up
before he can see the sky ? B.D.
The Raman effect borns in the year 1925 ... : when a coherent frequency A hits a very small body , you can reveil , togheter to the hitting frequency , also the frequencies A-B and A+B (Stokes frequencies) , where B is the frequency of the small body ' temperature ( take a physic book and try to understand well the B' meaning ..) ..
.. in this last years , after almost 90 years from the borning of Raman effect , you can read the words 'scattering Raman' in referring to the little lowering of the average' frequency A ...
.. from one year you can also find the words 'Stokes blue or red-shift' ....
.. how many years we must wait for reading the words 'Raman red-shift' ...?
.. how many years we must wait for reading that the universal red-shift ( H constant ) and the CBR is not a Raman effect .. or that the big bang was a big empty ball ?

Old December 27th 16, 09:44 AM posted to sci.astro
[email protected]

Il giorno domenica 18 dicembre 2016 12:22:52 UTC+1, ha scritto:
[...]

... some years ago , i exchanged some emails with Halton Arp .. i was proposing that the hight frequencies could increase the cosmic redshift ... he was thinking that the hight density of light could increase the redshift ... perhaps we was right togheter ..: the Raman effect ..the Raman effect is very low at room-temperature ( the Stokes and antiStokes frequencies are 1/10 000 000 and 1/100 000 000 of the energies in work ..) , but it can be the actor ... : the Raman effect increases with the low temperatures , with low pressures , hight frequency' light and small bodies .. and it produces in the deep space at 2,7 K , a frequency at that room-temperature as armonical of the other produced frequencies ..: that frequency is just like the CBR .... and then : the measure 'shift of the Raman effect , in our labs , is done in distances of one meter ... in the cosmic space , the distances are in hundreds millions y.l. ..

Bob Dylan Landy Astronomy Misc 6 December 8th 04 06:07 PM
Bob Dylan EjP Amateur Astronomy 5 December 8th 04 06:07 PM
Bob Dylan Landy Amateur Astronomy 0 December 7th 04 05:28 AM
Bob Dylan Alric Knebel Misc 3 December 6th 04 02:37 PM
Seeing effect help: 4" vs 8" David Amateur Astronomy 3 July 14th 03 07:49 PM