Planet_X: Our 10th Planet

Old April 11th 04, 04:54 PM
Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy)

Default Free Energy Extraterrestiral Sauceer At Groom Lake Logical Fallacies of Debunkers Planet_X

On Sun, 11 Apr 2004 05:38:33 GMT, * wrote in
alt.fan.art-bell in message
:

On 10 Apr 2004 21:10:32 GMT, John Griffin wrote:

* wrote:

On Thu, 8 Apr 2004 13:02:04 -0500, "Bookman"
wrote:

[..]

Apparently. She sure do hate her name, don't she?

You spelled logical fallacy wrong.

No one thinks you hate your fallacies, Alexia.

More bull****.

I think that's what he was implying, yes.
--
V.G.

Change pobox dot alaska to gci.
"I are so sure of yourself don't you .. (ehe ehe ehe)" - Peitro Alitardia )
(This sig file contains not less than 80% recycled SPAM)

Sarcasm is my sword, Apathy is my shield.
Old April 11th 04, 06:37 PM
Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy)

On Sun, 11 Apr 2004 05:56:37 GMT, * wrote in
alt.fan.art-bell in message
:

So what is there? -- I suspect they are after data, specifically the AKASHIC
record,

We have k00ksign!

Old April 12th 04, 12:40 AM
John Griffin

wrote:

* wrote:

On Thu, 8 Apr 2004 13:02:04 -0500, "Bookman"
wrote:

[..]

Apparently. She sure do hate her name, don't she?

You spelled logical fallacy wrong.

No one thinks you hate your fallacies, Alexia.

More bull****.

I think that's what he was implying, yes.

Abso-****in'-A-lutely. Her bull**** is actually so lame and so
poorly done that I'm beginning to feel sorry for her. I'm
thinking I might let her blow me, if she has had all her shots.

Old April 12th 04, 08:00 AM
Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy)

Default Free Energy Extraterrestrial Saucer At Groom Lake

On Sun, 11 Apr 2004 15:51:48 GMT, * wrote in
alt.fan.art-bell in message
:

On 11 Apr 2004 13:10:55 GMT, John Griffin wrote:

[..]

Go blow smoke up someone else's ass, you monumental dip
****.

I'm waiting for answers to several questions I've asked you.
snicker

Go ask Lockheed and Lynne & Dick Cheney and the Board of Directors of
Lockheed Martin. They're the ones sequestering the saucer at Groom Lake and
holding back free energy.

Hey, Dick Cheney just came through here on his way to Japan, a couple
days ago, so we went for coffee after his pep rally up at Elmendorf
AFB, him being my Sooper Sekrit Lockheed Puppetmaster, and all. I
asked him about the whole saucer/free energy thing, and he said,
"*lexa's full of ****. There's no such damned thing, and that's a
FACT, and FACTS DON"T REQUIRE EVIDENCE." We just laughed and laughed
and laughed. Just watching him on TV, you'd never guess he has such a
great sense of humor, would you?

By the way, that Air Force 2 is one bitchin' ride, and their coffee
totally kicks ass. I don't know what kind it was, or where they get
it from, but man, it was awesome. And who'd have ever thought that
*I* would ever be served coffee by a Lt. General? Wow, what an
afternoon that was! Mr. Cheney even sneaked me a couple of Cubanos
from W's stash. Smooooooooooth. He can't smoke them, what with his
heart conditions, and all.

Anyway the Vice President wanted me to let you know he says "Hi", and
that if your credit rating suddenly goes in the toilet, or you get
audited by the IRS, or anything, he doesn't know anything about it,
and it's "all just a coincidence."

Sleep tight, Snookums.

Old April 12th 04, 03:57 PM
Carl R. Osterwald

In article , Monkey Boy
wrote:

[...]

This is why we had to pull 12-hr shifts in the helos? We certainly
didn't get any good smokes. Man, that really stinks, you should be
refuted.

-=-=-=-=-

Official AFA-B Bully, Pest, Antagonist, and Gubmint Disinformation Agent
Old April 12th 04, 08:39 PM
Jay Windley

Default Free Energy Extraterrestiral Saucer At Groom Lake Logical Fallacies of Debunkers

"*" wrote in message

| There was no need for you to post this information multiple times.
|
| key word: information. Read it!

I did, and responded to it. But you categorically ignore my responses. You
don't have a clue what it takes to make hydrogen peroxide, and so you're
stuck -- once again -- thinking it's "free energy".

--

The universe is not required to conform | Jay Windley
to the expectations of the ignorant. | webmaster @ clavius.org

Old April 13th 04, 03:27 AM
Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy)

On Mon, 12 Apr 2004 08:57:41 -0600, "Carl R. Osterwald"

wrote:

[...]

Hey, he only gave me two of them. I brought you a pack of Air Force 1
POTUS playing cards, ingrate.

Old April 13th 04, 03:57 AM
Carl R. Osterwald

wrote:

On Sun, 11 Apr 2004 15:51:48 GMT, * wrote in
alt.fan.art-bell in message
:

On 11 Apr 2004 13:10:55 GMT, John Griffin
wrote:

[..]

[...]

Riiiiiiighteous, I won't forget this one, man! That makes up for
having to keep the ethertap beam pointed at the net connex the whole
time, while maintaining the soundtap laser at the correct window.

-=-=-=-=-

Official AFA-B Bully, Pest, Antagonist, and Gubmint Disinformation Agent
Old April 27th 04, 06:12 PM
*

Default Hydrogen Peroxide: Free Energy

On Thu, 08 Apr 2004 17:51:46 -0600, "Carl R. Osterwald" wrote:

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases...1101075201.htm

(1999) Hydrogen Peroxide Could Be Key To Future Power Sources

WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. -- Scientists and engineers from around the world will
meet in November (1999) at Purdue University to discuss hydrogen peroxide's
role in developing a new class of environmentally friendly rocket
propellants and highly efficient fuel cells for generating electricity.

[...]

Rusek is trying to develop a high-efficiency fuel cell that generates
electricity from hydrogen peroxide and aluminum. Such a device could one day
replace conventional batteries and would have many applications,

[...]

Breaking down peroxide not only would provide oxygen for combustion but also
would produce steam, an important byproduct that could be used to run a
turbine to generate electricity, Heister said.

[...]

###

Related Web sites:

Hydrogen Peroxide Propulsion Conference:
http://aae.www.ecn.purdue.edu/AAE/co...nperoxide.html

Beal Aerospace Technologies Inc.: http://www.bealaerospace.com

John Rusek: http://aae.www.ecn.purdue.edu/AAE/Fa.../Faculty/rusek

Stephen Heister: http://Roger.ecn.purdue.edu/~heister