9/11 and 5 Years Later

Old September 11th 06, 01:54 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default 9/11 and 5 Years Later

For me its hard to realize 5 years have gone by. I was told to put my
TV on by my friend Freddy The tower was burning lots of smoke,and I
thought there were 15,000 people in that tower(lucky there was less) We
all saw the plane hit the other tower,and we knew now that it was no
accident. Than the pentagon,and next those brave people that made sure
the plane crashed in an open field.in Pennsylvania We learned the
Muslin terrorist used small box knives . That they took flying lessons
in our country. The most important thing we learned was to make sure no
one can get in to the cockpit. Sad but the last word spoken on those
planes was "ALLAH" 9/11 was an Arabian morning,curved swords,white
sheets,and turbans. Bert

Old September 11th 06, 05:04 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_1_]

G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:
For me its hard to realize 5 years have gone by. I was told to put my
TV on by my friend Freddy The tower was burning lots of smoke,and I
thought there were 15,000 people in that tower(lucky there was less) We
all saw the plane hit the other tower,and we knew now that it was no
accident. Than the pentagon,and next those brave people that made sure
the plane crashed in an open field.in Pennsylvania We learned the
Muslin terrorist used small box knives . That they took flying lessons
in our country. The most important thing we learned was to make sure no
one can get in to the cockpit. Sad but the last word spoken on those
planes was "ALLAH" 9/11 was an Arabian morning,curved swords,white
sheets,and turbans. Bert

I've been watching MSNBC's complete rebroadcast of their coverage five
years ago today. What a catastrophe! It's interesting even though I
know now everything that happened. I also once watched the documentary
movie following the firefighter command personnel. It was just lucky
that someone was filming the documentary on the fire department that
day. For a while they set up command in the lobby of one of the
towers. When the other tower went down, all the windows blew out and
lots of dust came inside. You could here the thumping outside of
bodies hitting the street as people jumped to escape burning to death
in the fire. Luckily the fire command personnel were able to get out
of the lobby before their own tower came down on top of them.

Double-A

Old September 11th 06, 09:16 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Double-A I never thought that those towers would collapse the way they
did. Each floor coming down flat onto the one underneath. The fireman
did more harm then good,but who knew? To make a skyscraper strong
enough to withstand such a blow would cost to much to build.I miss
seeing them going over the George Washington bridge,or in the movies.
Bert

Old September 12th 06, 02:18 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_1_]

G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:
Double-A I never thought that those towers would collapse the way they
did. Each floor coming down flat onto the one underneath. The fireman
did more harm then good,but who knew? To make a skyscraper strong
enough to withstand such a blow would cost to much to build.I miss
seeing them going over the George Washington bridge,or in the movies.
Bert

Actually the towers were built strong enough to withstand such an
airliner impact, and they did. What they didn't count on was that the
continuing fires would weaken the steel supports, and that's what
eventually brought them down. Even bin Laden was surprised at their
complete destruction.

Double-A

Old September 12th 06, 12:33 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Double-A bin Laden seeing the towers disappear into the ground must have
had no doubt that his Allah was with him. Bert