I almost?, Creamed a Dream -- Goofy Azzed Babboon Style

Old May 23rd 06, 11:32 PM posted to rec.arts.marching.drumcorps,alt.comedy.standup,alt.astronomy,alt.usenet.kooks

Default I almost?, Creamed a Dream -- Goofy Azzed Babboon Style

Colonel Jake TM wrote:
I was there?,
On the field, in full uniform, wearing a red cadet style uniform (the colour
of blood), that had gold trim with a black VK insignia (Old English or
Renaissance style font) on the front and back, we had black Captain Jack
style hats (Pirates of the Carribean), with gold trim and a large gold
feather on the top, and wore black slacks with a red stripe down the sides,
also wearing black leather wing-tip shoes...

We were a full Corps of 128 personel?,
Standing at attention, in a Company Front, The Drum Major walked up to The
Colour Guard Captain and asked her to call The Colour Guard out of
formation, to form a line in front of the Company Front we were already
standing, so that???,...., The Colour Guard could be inspected!!!...

The Colour Guard composed of 36 girls?,
All of which were 17-years old, they wore the same cadet style uniform with
short black skirts, they had black leather boots that went as high as their
knees, The Colour Guard was also all the same height, weight and size, and
were very beautiful...

As The Colour Guard?,
Were getting into their formation, The Drum Major approached me, and asked
me to inspect them, I became excited and set my Mellophone down, and after
The Colour Guard came to their Company Front, I proceded my 1st round of
inspection; first I frisked everyone of them, getting a good feel from each,
I gently felt their faces and their necks, I felt their tits, their ass,
their thighs, and their legs, I squeezed their tits at every chance,
everyone of their ass'es I pinched ever so lightly, the girls smiled and
were enjoying it, I noticed that all the girls looked like Cindy Crawford,
and everyone of them smelled so very innocently...

After I finished?,
My first round of inspection, I went back and started to look up their
skirts, for my surprise, I noticed they werent wearing any under garments, I
asked The Colour Guard Captain to have them spread their legs at Attention,
so I can continue with my 2nd round of inspection, The Colour Guard did as
asked, so I continued fourth and further noticed, that all the girls were
shaved and smooth, I proceded to inspect their pussys, all of them had real
nice looking ****s, I fondled each and everyone of them, some of which I
licked and kissed and sucked on their clits, and not one of The Colour Guard
girls ever finched or moved out of formation, it was a dream come true, as I
finished my 2nd round of inspection???,...., The Colour Guard Captain called
them back to attention, The Drum Major asked if I was finished, I told him
there was one more that needed inspection, The Drum Major then ordered The
Colour Guard Captain to lie down, she did as commanded, and continued to lie
down as Marilyn Monroe did in one of her most famous poses, I proceded to
inspect her and she to wasnt wearing any under garments either, I pulled
down my slacks and and mounted myself on top of her, penetrating here to the
fullest, and for a space of about 400 thrusts, it came to an end, my alarm
went off, and I awoke...

Yes it is?,
For I am so glad that I marched the time I did, for if I never have???,.....,
this exciting dream that I have almost creamed, wouldve never happen, forit
is now, I feel as if, I have become fully converted into the activity of
Drum & Bugle Corps. with Colour Guard!!!...

Amen?,
"To resurrected lust!!!..."

Remember, if MI5 kills me because I tire of your insipid bull****,
you'll have to go back to trolling scooter, et al...

No more sex talk to eavesdrop on, no more poems, no more music, no more
Hollywood and no more fun.

Don't forget, you ugly little assholes.

--
HaHaHa

VK all the way

Colonel Jake (TM)
AUK Goofy Azzed Babboon - Sep 2005
AUK Unabomber Surprise - Apr 2006
AUK Bolo Bullis Foam Duck #20 - Apr 2006
http://www.netcabal.com/auk/kookle.p...h=colonel+jake
http://www.netcabal.com/auk
©2006 Colonel Jake Enterprises, L.L.C. Colonel Jake is a registered
trademark of Colonel Jake Enterprises, L.L.C. All rights reserved.

And then some...

"Drum Corps.???,...., Atten-Hut!!!..."