adjust back brakes

Old May 4th 06, 11:17 AM posted to uk.rec.cars.maintenance,alt.astronomy,alt.usenet.kooks

Default adjust back brakes

Chadwick Stone© ) gurgled happily, sounding much like
they were saying :

Oh, I'm sorry - I didn't realise you were inherently a different
ethnicity.

You don't realize a lot.

So - what ethnicity ARE "Americans" and "Australians"?

All racial and ethnic groups are represented on those land masses which
hints at the true depth of your hatred.

What, you mean like here?

Or - to put it another way - there IS no "American" or "Australian" ethnic
group, therefore you are talking ********. As usual.

No wonder you don't allow your drivel to be archived.
Old May 4th 06, 11:24 AM posted to uk.rec.cars.maintenance,alt.astronomy,demon.local,rec.music.classical

Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article .com,
"Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote:
And if it wasn't for us you'd be doing the same in Japanese...

Who is "us", Plowman?

My gawd your thick if you can't read a sig...

What does your signature have to do with "us", Plowman?

Isn't Mike Baldwin dead?

Sadly not this one. Broocie No-Mates continues his pointless and
baffling vendetta against harmless Tholen. Maybe he came onto Tholen
and was knocked back?

Old May 4th 06, 12:55 PM posted to uk.rec.cars.maintenance,alt.astronomy

In article , Art Deco
says...
On Thu, 4 May 2006 01:42:25 +0100, Conor
wrote:

In article , Art Deco
says...
On Wed, 03 May 2006 09:31:44 +0100, "Dave Plowman (News)"

Art Deco wrote:
And if it wasn't for us you'd be doing the same in Japanese...

You wish, limeyboi. Who nuked the **** out of the Japs?

And just how long did it take to develop that bomb?

What difference does that make?

If the UK hadn't kept Germany at bay for all those years 'till you lot
decided which was the winning side and joined it the axis powers might
well have ruled the world.

The UK kept the Germans at bay at Dunkerque, right? LOL

Yep. German Army never made it onto mainland Britain and the
Luftwaffes' attempt at wiping out the RAF failed in 1940.

Nothing to do with Dunkerque, thicko.

Everything to do with Dunkirk.

Not bad for a country with a fifth of the population of the USA with
far more limited resources fighting not only in mainland Europe but in
Africa, Asia, the Adreatic and Pacific theatres.

So where were these "resources" at Dunkerque, thicko?

Nowhere. The BEF was sent to fight with quite old equipment, alot of it
from WW1. That and the fact the French Army wasn't worth a **** were
the main contributors.

**** sake, you couldn't even manage to hold back a load of rice farmers
in some grotty third world ********.

I've already tried to explain the politics of that situation to you
thicko. If it had been left to the military, the job would have been
finished in no time at all.

It was left to the Military. You didn't.

As regards "grotty third world ********s", yours is no better than any
other.

Yet our £ is worth FAR MORE than your poverty ravaged $. Our Government
has never been in the position where it was so poor it couldn't afford
to pay its workers as the US Govt was about 6 years ago.

Our minimum wage increases year on year where yours hasn't increased
for decades.

Our poor get state benefits and housing, yours just get abandoned.

EVERYBODY in the UK is entitled to free medical care. A trip to the ER
in your country costs $100's.

--
Conor,

Same ****, different day.
Old May 4th 06, 12:57 PM posted to uk.rec.cars.maintenance,alt.astronomy

In article , Art Deco
says...
On 03 May 2006 13:02:00 GMT, Adrian wrote:

Double-A ) gurgled happily, sounding much like they
were saying :

The really funny thing is that you guys have been getting trolled by
an Australian who is forging the posts of an American (Art Deco).

One ex-colony is much the same as another. They're both largely vast arid
wastelands who wouldn't recognise culture or history if it bit 'em.

As opposed to the mother country which is rapidly turning into an
Islamic Third World ********?

ROFLMAO...yeah right.

--
Conor,

Same ****, different day.
Old May 4th 06, 12:58 PM posted to uk.rec.cars.maintenance,alt.astronomy,alt.usenet.kooks

In article , Art Deco
says...
On Thu, 4 May 2006 01:36:33 +0100, Conor
wrote:

In article , Chadwick
Stone© says...

Lets add ethnic slurs to your xenophobia. Gonna start bitching about
blacks in a minute, hun?

Nah. We conquered pretty much every black nation and gave it back after
we'd taken everything worth bothering with.

You forgot to take the blacks. Never mind, thicko. They came anyway.

Yup..cheap labour.

--
Conor,

Same ****, different day.
Old May 4th 06, 12:58 PM posted to uk.rec.cars.maintenance,alt.astronomy

In article , Art Deco
says...

Are you proud of Dunkerque?

Yup. I doubt you'd understand why.

--
Conor,

Same ****, different day.
Old May 4th 06, 12:59 PM posted to uk.rec.cars.maintenance,alt.astronomy

In article , Art Deco
says...
On Wed, 03 May 2006 14:12:51 +0100, "Dave Plowman (News)"

Art Deco wrote:
It's always been a Third World ********. The UK is only beginning to
turn into one.

But a very rich one with the pound equal to $1.84 currently.

An overvalued currency is no indication of wealth.

Indeed. Shall we look at the back end of the 1990's when the US
Government was so broke that it cou;dn't pay its workers?

--
Conor,

Same ****, different day.
Old May 4th 06, 12:59 PM posted to uk.rec.cars.maintenance,alt.astronomy

In article , Art Deco
says...
On Wed, 03 May 2006 14:13:27 +0100, "Dave Plowman (News)"

Art Deco wrote:
The war was virtually over when the Soviet Army marched into Berlin.

Were they US trained?

Your point being?

The Russians had a habit of shooting their own.

--
Conor,

Same ****, different day.
Old May 4th 06, 01:01 PM posted to uk.rec.cars.maintenance,alt.astronomy,alt.usenet.kooks

In article , Chadwick
Stone© says...

All racial and ethnic groups are represented on those land masses which
hints at the true depth of your hatred.

Indeed. You've got to have natives to supress.

The Native Indians have had their land taken off them and are regarded
as the poorest people in the USA.

The Aboriginies shared the same fate in Australia.

--
Conor,

Same ****, different day.
Old May 4th 06, 01:01 PM posted to uk.rec.cars.maintenance,alt.astronomy,alt.usenet.kooks

In article , Chadwick
Stone© says...

What you really mean to say is that you were just bashing Aussies and
Yanks for no apparent reason other than to hear your own head rattle.

It's because you make it so easy.

--
Conor,

Same ****, different day.