adjust back brakes

Old May 4th 06, 07:02 AM posted to alt.astronomy

Default adjust back brakes

Art Deco wrote:
On Wed, 3 May 2006 10:23:54 -0500, "honestjohn"
wrote:

"Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in message
roups.com...
Carl Osterwald AKA Art Deco wrote:
On 2 May 2006 23:32:46 -0700, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce"
wrote:

fake Double-Anus wrote:
Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:
fake Double-Anus wrote:
Art Deco wrote:
honestjohn wrote:

"Guy King" wrote in message
The message

from "honestjohn" contains these

words:

A person, of African descent, usually found in the

Southern states of
the
United States. Porch Monkeys were commonly found sitting

on their
porches
doing little or nothing all day. Usually found on

Plantations or large
land
lots with a house/shack of some sort including a porch.

OK, so I know what it is, but what's the connotation?

It's a way for guys like Art Deco to make fun of the ape like

qualities of
blacks without actually saying the "N" word.

Got a Message ID that proves I actually employed this term, you
blithering, drooling, obsessed, and moronic coward-cracker?

HJ
-----------

Sold to the porch monkey in the green fur pants and bone in

his nose for 25
cents. Be proud brother!

- Art Deco a.k.a. "Big Bux Billie D"

See above, Kook of the Month. The fact is that you are the

entity that
knows what this slimy, bigoted, racist term means.

ta ta, freak. I hope your fellow saucerheads enjoy your

company, they
and Bruthie Lame are apparently the only ones who can tolerate

your
spews.

Isn't "Bruthie" a little insensitive to gays, Art?

Double-Anus

Does it offend you, Double-Anus?

Why.....I though it would have offended you, Bruce.

Double-Anus

On what basis do you make that k'lame, Double-Anus?

What does any of this have to do with Ukrainian cars, Bruce?

That you don't know doesn't surprise me, Carl.

That was the "nice" Art Deco.

I'm the *only* real Art Deco. The other **** is a forger.

He's barely shown his face here in the last couple days.

Do you think we have him on the run?

Double-A

Old May 4th 06, 07:47 AM posted to uk.rec.cars.maintenance,alt.astronomy,alt.usenet.kooks

Chadwick Stone© ) gurgled happily, sounding much like
they were saying :

A statement of historical fact - that the godbotherers went west and
the bread-thieves got sent south - and recounting a BBC Radio trailer
that I found apposite?

Lets add ethnic slurs to your xenophobia. Gonna start bitching about
blacks in a minute, hun?

Be my guest. I made no ethnic reference at all.

Are you as widely travelled as most of your compatriots? Or do you
actually possess a passport?

I don't know how well-travelled my alleged compatriots are, but I've
seen a number of countries on 4 different continents. I'm on my third
passport.

Oooh! THIRD passport! You mean you renew them EVERY time they expire?

No, I snipped it because it wasn't actually relevant. But - just for
you - I'll leave it ALL in. Happy?

No, you snipped it because you are a cowardly xenophobe who wants to
bash Aussies & Yanks.

You're funny...

Aren't you proud of your words?

shrug I'm not the one hiding my email address and X-No-Archiving my
posts, honeybuns.

*snicker* Another klo0bie bites teh h0oK!

Ah - the ol' "Oops, he got me - still, I'll claim I was trolling" defence.

I'm working so hard to hide that I don't even try to bury that flag in
my headers, rather I stick it right there in your klo0bie face. Now
shouldn't you be off somewhere blaming the jews for your poverty... or
whoever it is you hate this week?

I don't hate anybody. You amuse me, though.
Old May 4th 06, 07:48 AM posted to uk.rec.cars.maintenance,alt.astronomy

Art Deco ) gurgled happily, sounding much like they
were saying :

One ex-colony is much the same as another. They're both largely vast
arid wastelands who wouldn't recognise culture or history if it bit
'em.

As opposed to the mother country which is rapidly turning into an
Islamic Third World ********?

looks around
Nope, don't recognise the UK from that.
Old May 4th 06, 08:16 AM posted to uk.rec.cars.maintenance,alt.astronomy

The message . 170
from Adrian contains these words:

As opposed to the mother country which is rapidly turning into an
Islamic Third World ********?

looks around
Nope, don't recognise the UK from that.

A touch too much media consumption going on here, I think.

--
Skipweasel
Old May 4th 06, 09:36 AM posted to uk.rec.cars.maintenance,alt.astronomy,alt.usenet.kooks

Chadwick Stone© ) gurgled happily, sounding much like
they were saying :

Lets add ethnic slurs to your xenophobia. Gonna start bitching about
blacks in a minute, hun?

Be my guest. I made no ethnic reference at all.

Other than to bash Aussies and Yanks, of course.

Oh, I'm sorry - I didn't realise you were inherently a different ethnicity.

Oooh! THIRD passport! You mean you renew them EVERY time they expire?

Sometimes I wish that were the case, hun.

snort

Ah - the ol' "Oops, he got me - still, I'll claim I was trolling"
defence.

Want to borrow some pliers, hun?

I can see why you keep a pair handy.

I'm sure you're just bubbling over with lurve for me, cupcake.

unzips

Old May 4th 06, 09:45 AM posted to uk.rec.cars.maintenance,alt.astronomy

In article ,
Art Deco wrote:
So you're saying the Germans crossed the channel into England after the
evacuation from Dunkerque?

It was a retreat, not an "evacuation".

Try looking up evacuation. It means removing from a place of danger. Which
is *exactly* what happened. By hundreds of brave civilians as well as the
forces.

There was no need to follow a
retreating army back to its home country.

Shows just what you know about the tactics of war. It would be the ideal
time to mount an invasion which Hitler intended from the start.

Are you a Hollywood factual script writer?

Are you proud of Dunkerque?

I certainly feel a debt to my brave ancestors who defended this little
country against near overwhelming odds. While the US - meant to be our
friends - sat on the fence for years.

--
*Husbands should come with instructions

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Old May 4th 06, 09:55 AM posted to uk.rec.cars.maintenance,alt.astronomy

In article ,
Art Deco wrote:
**** sake, you couldn't even manage to hold back a load of rice farmers
in some grotty third world ********.

I've already tried to explain the politics of that situation to you
thicko. If it had been left to the military, the job would have been
finished in no time at all.

Oh yes? If left to the military, that war would still be going on. That's
what they do.

--
*That's it! I‘m calling grandma!

Old May 4th 06, 09:55 AM posted to uk.rec.cars.maintenance,alt.astronomy

In article ,
Art Deco wrote:
But a very rich one with the pound equal to $1.84 currently.

An overvalued currency is no indication of wealth.

As you've found out.

--
*Pentium wise, pen and paper foolish *

Old May 4th 06, 10:14 AM posted to uk.rec.cars.maintenance,alt.astronomy,alt.usenet.kooks

Chadwick Stone© ) gurgled happily, sounding much like
they were saying :

Lets add ethnic slurs to your xenophobia. Gonna start bitching
about blacks in a minute, hun?

Be my guest. I made no ethnic reference at all.

Other than to bash Aussies and Yanks, of course.

Oh, I'm sorry - I didn't realise you were inherently a different
ethnicity.

You don't realize a lot.

So - what ethnicity ARE "Americans" and "Australians"?