adjust back brakes

Old May 3rd 06, 01:53 PM posted to uk.rec.cars.maintenance,alt.astronomy

Default adjust back brakes

On 3 May 2006 05:44:26 -0700, "Double-Anus" wrote:

Adrian wrote:
Dave Plowman (News) ) gurgled happily, sounding
much like they were saying :

The Germans in reality. And you are proud of the fact that you are
the only nation to use atomic weapons in anger? ****ing hypocrites.

Of course they're proud. Killing people is a national sport in the US
with many.

A long and proud tradition, carried on at the highest levels - except the
VP can't *quite* get even that right, and merely wounds lawyers.

The really funny thing is that you guys have been getting trolled by an
Australian who is forging the posts of an American (Art Deco).

Double-Anus

I defy you to prove that, Double-Anus!

Old May 3rd 06, 01:56 PM posted to uk.rec.cars.maintenance,alt.astronomy

On Wed, 3 May 2006 11:19:17 +0100, Conor
wrote:

In article , Art Deco
says...
On Tue, 2 May 2006 13:49:02 +0100, Conor
wrote:

In article , Art Deco
says...

If it wasn't for us, you people would now be discussing car
maintenance in German.

ROFLMAO. You only came into the war after we'd done all the hard work.

Hard work? LOL You lazy assholes don't know the meaning of the
term. As we used to say back then, "Underworked, Underfed and Under
Eisenhower".

Talking of wars, isn't it strange how every one you have fought on your
own you have lost apart from Grenada? Makes me laugh.

That's because you're thick and have no understanding of history.

Why? In what way can you be wrong about the US losing a war? I think
the withdrawl of the US Marines from the overrun US Embassy in South
Vietnam was a bit of a clue. 08.35hrs April 30th, 1975.

That was a politically engineered withdrawal. Had it been left to the
military to sort out, Vietnam would have been turned into a parking
lot.

In 1982 our
forces travelled 10,000's of miles to the other end of the globe and
kicked the **** out of a foreign invader who was technologically equal
and only 300 miles from home in little over 2 months despite having
less than 1/3 of the troops.

Argentina is a Third World country, idiot. Hardly a fair contest.

It wasn't back then.

It's always been a Third World ********. The UK is only beginning to
turn into one.

You couldn't manage it in a country
technologically in the stone age with several hundred thousand troops
and you even spent a decade trying.

That was a political decision. One nuke would have sorted it out
instantly.

Was it hell. You couldn't win it. You poured more bombs on one small
country in one operation than you dropped in the whole of WW2 and you
couldn't win.

See above.

Come to think of it, even with the one you currently have help in,
you're getting your arses kicked far worse than we are.

Again, you confirm that you have little understanding of the realities
of warfare.

I know all about it. I remember in Desert Storm that the safest place
to be was as far away from your troops as possible.

Anyone who gets in the way gets smoked. We take no prisoners.

In fact, I can't recall the last war Britian lost however every time
the US Forces set foot in Asia, they get their arses kicked by farmers
with WW1 bolt action rifles.

See above, thicko.

I have. You have yet to explain why you thought you won a war in a
country you got kicked out of.

We didn't get "kicked out" limeyboi.

Old May 3rd 06, 01:57 PM posted to uk.rec.cars.maintenance,alt.astronomy

On 2 May 2006 23:46:39 -0700, "Partac"
wrote:

That makes the assumption that Germany did not beat you to making the
first atomic weapons, something they were already heavily into. Had
they done so, New York could have been the first Hiroshima with perhaps
Washington the Nagasaki.

Obviously Germany didn't.

If Russians died in vast numbers,they were taking Germans with
them-remember they were the ones who took Berlin-you don't do that if
you were not a force to be reckoned with.

The war was virtually over when the Soviet Army marched into Berlin.

Old May 3rd 06, 02:02 PM posted to uk.rec.cars.maintenance,alt.astronomy

Double-A ) gurgled happily, sounding much like they
were saying :

The really funny thing is that you guys have been getting trolled by
an Australian who is forging the posts of an American (Art Deco).

One ex-colony is much the same as another. They're both largely vast arid
wastelands who wouldn't recognise culture or history if it bit 'em.
Old May 3rd 06, 02:04 PM posted to uk.rec.cars.maintenance,alt.astronomy

In article .com,
Double-A wrote:
The really funny thing is that you guys have been getting trolled by an
Australian who is forging the posts of an American (Art Deco).

Doesn't matter. All colonials are the same.

--
*I don't know what your problem is, but I'll bet it's hard to pronounce

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Old May 3rd 06, 02:05 PM posted to uk.rec.cars.maintenance,alt.astronomy

Art Deco ) gurgled happily, sounding much like they
were saying :

The really funny thing is that you guys have been getting trolled by
an Australian who is forging the posts of an American (Art Deco).

I defy you to prove that, Double-Anus!

You seem to be posting from OneTel in the UK...
Old May 3rd 06, 02:10 PM posted to uk.rec.cars.maintenance,alt.astronomy

In article ,
Art Deco wrote:
The UK kept the Germans at bay at Dunkerque, right? LOL

So you're saying the Germans crossed the channel into England after the
evacuation from Dunkerque?
Are you a Hollywood factual script writer?

--
*To steal ideas from *one* person is plagiarism; from many, research*

Old May 3rd 06, 02:12 PM posted to uk.rec.cars.maintenance,alt.astronomy

In article ,
Art Deco wrote:
It's always been a Third World ********. The UK is only beginning to
turn into one.

But a very rich one with the pound equal to $1.84 currently.

--
*There are 3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.

Old May 3rd 06, 02:13 PM posted to uk.rec.cars.maintenance,alt.astronomy

In article ,
Art Deco wrote:
The war was virtually over when the Soviet Army marched into Berlin.

Were they US trained?

--
*Microsoft broke Volkswagen's record: They only made 21.4 million bugs.

Old May 3rd 06, 02:15 PM posted to uk.rec.cars.maintenance,alt.astronomy,demon.local

Adrian wrote:
Double-A ) gurgled happily, sounding much like they
were saying :

The really funny thing is that you guys have been getting trolled by
an Australian who is forging the posts of an American (Art Deco).

One ex-colony is much the same as another. They're both largely vast arid
wastelands who wouldn't recognise culture or history if it bit 'em.

Culture or history? From England? That would be like a mosquito bite.