Dream Scope Carrier

Old August 12th 05, 08:42 PM
Starlord

Default Dream Scope Carrier

Saw an ad in the paper last monday, car would make the best scope carrier I
could ever have, but it's only a "Dream" car for me. I've seen it too, it's
all white and in good shape, even has the coffen in the back.

Can you guess what it is?

The year is 1971

Make is Caddy

engine 472ci.

Telescope Buyers FAQ
http://home.inreach.com/starlord
Astronomy Net Online Gift Shop
http://www.cafepress.com/astronomy_net

Old August 13th 05, 05:24 AM
Tom McDonald

Starlord wrote:
Saw an ad in the paper last monday, car would make the best scope carrier I
could ever have, but it's only a "Dream" car for me. I've seen it too, it's
all white and in good shape, even has the coffen in the back.

Can you guess what it is?

The year is 1971

Make is Caddy

engine 472ci.

Put in the really heavy-duty shocks and springs, it's a mobile
observatory!

--
Tom McDonald
http://ahwhatdoiknow.blogspot.com/
Old August 13th 05, 05:35 AM
Mark D

"Diamond in the back, Sunroof Top, diggin the scene with a Gangster
Lean, woo-oooh oooh.

(And with that 472cid, you'll pass everything, but a gas station!) :-)
Mark

Old August 13th 05, 07:04 AM
Starlord

It has the best coil springs of any car and most of them of those years have
the extra havey duty shocks too.

Old August 13th 05, 07:08 AM
Starlord

Got news, I've overhauled a lot of Q-Jets carbs and if they are adjusted
right and the engine kept up, they get far better mailage than what I get
with the car I have now with it's 318 engine.

"Mark D" wrote in message
"Diamond in the back, Sunroof Top, diggin the scene with a Gangster
Lean, woo-oooh oooh.

(And with that 472cid, you'll pass everything, but a gas station!) :-)
Mark

APO or Mak? BE PATIENT please Doink Amateur Astronomy 53 April 21st 05 10:24 AM
Newbie question adm UK Astronomy 10 February 26th 05 10:38 PM
LX90 First Light (longish) Andrew Cockburn UK Astronomy 46 May 1st 04 11:36 AM
Moons as Disks, Shadow Transits and Saturn's Divisions edz Amateur Astronomy 1 March 10th 04 09:57 PM
Titan Martin R. Howell Amateur Astronomy 2 March 9th 04 09:44 PM