Just had my say on "Springer on the Radio"

Old August 10th 05, 04:02 PM
Cyde Weys

Default Just had my say on "Springer on the Radio"

On Air America they have a show "Springer on the Radio" (yes, Jerry
Springer), but Jerry's been off on vacation for two weeks and the
replacement guy was talking about space travel and whether NASA's
budget was worth it. I'd never called in to a radio show before, but
this was my number one interest, so I called in and expressed my desire
that space travel continue (not so eloquently; I was a bit nervous).
Anyway, if you want to hear the discussion, I believe it started at
around 10:40am, so if you subscribe to the podcast on iTunes it should
be 1h40m into the audio file. I'm the 20-year-old saying he would go
to Mars in a heartbeat.

Old August 11th 05, 03:04 AM
Cyde Weys

"Cyde Weys" wrote in news:1123686157.244831.206040
@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

On Air America they have a show "Springer on the Radio" (yes, Jerry
Springer), but Jerry's been off on vacation for two weeks and the
replacement guy was talking about space travel and whether NASA's
budget was worth it. I'd never called in to a radio show before, but
this was my number one interest, so I called in and expressed my desire
that space travel continue (not so eloquently; I was a bit nervous).
Anyway, if you want to hear the discussion, I believe it started at
around 10:40am, so if you subscribe to the podcast on iTunes it should
be 1h40m into the audio file. I'm the 20-year-old saying he would go
to Mars in a heartbeat.

Errr, amend that to 1:04 in; apparently they don't keep ads in the podcast
(not that that's a bad thing!)

--
~ Cyde Weys ~

Mana du vortes, mana du vortes