US Aviation in the year 2003 shows we are not progressing as much as we portray..

Old December 31st 03, 11:34 PM
He Who Walks

Default US Aviation in the year 2003 shows we are not progressing as much as we portray..

..... and like the voice from the pinball machine "Rack 'em Up" used to
say....
"lot's more to do........"

Here are things I enjoyed...

1) The Columbia explosion/disintegration. I liked the film of it I
saw on TV just as much or maybe more than Challenger. I just love to
see things go "KABLOOM"!!!! Anyone know where I can get a film of
those two? The tapes and recordings of the final moments are public
domain (we Americans DID pay for them didn't we?) so they should be
widely availble and at a very cheap price. A must have for future
generations.

2) The failure of "Beagle 2" to "phone home". Us nasty ass earth
people continue to befoul Mars with space trash in an attempt to see
how we can rape Mars as we have the Moon. Can't us earthpeoples take
a hint? They don't want us up there and don't like our intervention
into their domain.

3) Another thing that was funny as hell to me was all the money,
hoopla and other bull**** that went on regarding the Celebration of
the 100th Anniversary of Flight.

There are others, but I have to go thru the rest of my records and
otherwise get my thoughts straight.

Til we meet again,

Cropwalk2004
Old January 2nd 04, 01:44 AM
Scotius

Ah yes, "they" don't like us, and don't want us there. Mars?
Nevermind that there isn't enough air or water on Mars to support an
anorexix amoeba, because "they" don't like us there. Maybe you should
quit posting to the Internet and go back to reading comic books and
watching sci-fi films?

Old January 7th 04, 07:06 PM
He Who Walks

Scotius wrote in message . ..
Ah yes, "they" don't like us, and don't want us there. Mars?
Nevermind that there isn't enough air or water on Mars to support an
anorexix amoeba, because "they" don't like us there. Maybe you should
quit posting to the Internet and go back to reading comic books and
watching sci-fi films?

I wish they would have sent you up there with the other space junk and
ejected you in the 1st test of human viability on the continually
trashed planet.

Satan (Scotius in this rendition), be gone!

CW2004