When We Finally Leave the Universe...

Old August 31st 18, 03:55 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

Default When We Finally Leave the Universe...

....then we will really be going nowhere. Nowhere at all...

An dwarf ant on the hot pavement is going nowhere.

We will put them to shame!
Old August 31st 18, 10:43 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Friday, August 31, 2018 at 7:55:29 AM UTC-7, Mark Earnest wrote:
...then we will really be going nowhere. Nowhere at all...

An dwarf ant on the hot pavement is going nowhere.

We will put them to shame!

John McCain has already left the universe!

Double-A

Old August 31st 18, 11:49 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

On Friday, August 31, 2018 at 4:43:51 PM UTC-5, Double-A wrote:
On Friday, August 31, 2018 at 7:55:29 AM UTC-7, Mark Earnest wrote:
...then we will really be going nowhere. Nowhere at all...

An dwarf ant on the hot pavement is going nowhere.

We will put them to shame!

John McCain has already left the universe!

Double-A

That's another way of leaving the universe.
Old September 3rd 18, 03:48 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

NO, John Mc Cain is still here, but no longer viable.

Check his coffin if you don't believe me.

A great loss to the rest of us.

The universe is everything so nothing can leave.
Old September 3rd 18, 06:18 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

On Monday, September 3, 2018 at 9:48:13 AM UTC-5,

wrote:
NO, John Mc Cain is still here, but no longer viable.

Check his coffin if you don't believe me.

A great loss to the rest of us.

The universe is everything so nothing can leave.

John McCain is no longer his body. If he were he would be a zombie walking

around terrorizing people.

He doesn't want to leave it to others to leave the light on for you Rick Jones Policy 0 November 15th 13 10:20 PM
leave em up there BlagooBlanaa History 4 July 6th 06 02:18 PM
You want to leave the Earth? nedelec Astronomy Misc 3 February 22nd 05 02:21 AM
" Universe matter develop equation" must replace "The theory of relativity" finally xszxsz Science 0 October 28th 04 08:54 AM
" Universe matter develop equation" must replace "The theory of relatively" finally xszxsz Research 0 October 27th 04 06:34 AM