Extra-Terestrial Life?

Old March 23rd 04, 04:47 PM
The one and Only

Default Extra-Terestrial Life?

To All,

It was late last night, when i was looking at different stars and
galaxies such as Andromeda. Well anyways i was on my computer typing in
an location to study the ring galaxie a couple thousand light years from
earth. When i gazed through the telescope. (My Meade 12" LX200GPS-SMT) I
looked into the sky around 2:48 A.M. March 23, 2004.When I've just seen
a Redish-Yellowish Light; It was moving left to right back and forth for
a few seconds... When i went to get a closer observation of it! with my
Meade, it wasnt there anymore! This was very exiting for me! becouse i
reved up my recorder on my computer becouse my Meade can be hooked up to
the computer. I was very happy becouse if i was to catch this video on
my PC and record it. I'll be the first to get a super-close images and
video from.. When it was gone i was pised off becouse i could'vemade the
discovery of an lifetime in Astronomy. I thought this was very peculiar
becouse it was very early.. If me or you seen what i've just seen! Its
better to have your PC and your Telescope ready at all times...