More troubling planetary news!

Old September 22nd 17, 10:39 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Default More troubling planetary news!

On Tuesday, September 19, 2017 at 1:39:25 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
A major 7.1 earthquake has jolted Mexico City just hours ago!

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/mexico-...ke-09-19-2017/

One hurricane after another in rapid succession are hitting the Caribbean islands and also the United States itself!

Here in Oregon forest fires have burned more than 678,000 acres, mostly on federal forest land. The first snowfall has come prodigiously early on Mt. Hood, and a water spout was spotted off the Oregon coast!

Strange days indeed!

Double-A

Beware September 23rd! The end is near!

Double-A

Old September 23rd 17, 01:06 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

Double-A wrote:
On Tuesday, September 19, 2017 at 1:39:25 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
A major 7.1 earthquake has jolted Mexico City just hours ago!

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/mexico-...ke-09-19-2017/

One hurricane after another in rapid succession are hitting the
Caribbean islands and also the United States itself!

Here in Oregon forest fires have burned more than 678,000 acres,
mostly on federal forest land. The first snowfall has come
prodigiously early on Mt. Hood, and a water spout was spotted off the
Oregon coast!

Strange days indeed!

Double-A

Beware September 23rd! The end is near!

Double-A

The end of the world is tomorrow ?
Guess I better put my car in the garage.

Old September 23rd 17, 10:55 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Friday, September 22, 2017 at 5:05:10 PM UTC-7, Bast wrote:
Double-A wrote:
On Tuesday, September 19, 2017 at 1:39:25 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
A major 7.1 earthquake has jolted Mexico City just hours ago!

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/mexico-...ke-09-19-2017/

One hurricane after another in rapid succession are hitting the
Caribbean islands and also the United States itself!

Here in Oregon forest fires have burned more than 678,000 acres,
mostly on federal forest land. The first snowfall has come
prodigiously early on Mt. Hood, and a water spout was spotted off the
Oregon coast!

Strange days indeed!

Double-A

Beware September 23rd! The end is near!

Double-A

The end of the world is tomorrow ?
Guess I better put my car in the garage.

I noted in my diary entry for yesterday that this might be my last entry. However I was able to start my entry for today this morning. I hear the has been another earthquake in Mexico, and some rumbling in North Korea, but other than that, nothing spectacular has happened yet. Puerto Rico has pretty well wiped out by Hurricane Maria! This could only the start of the prophesied 7 years of tribulations! Better say your Pater Nosters and Hail Marias.

Double-A

Old September 24th 17, 12:42 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

Double-A wrote:
[...]

Well,.......I did burn my toast this morning.
And then I stubbed my toe. So I guess it was a bad day.
......But it got better later on.

Old September 24th 17, 10:59 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Double-A wrote:
[...]

Sounds like the beginning of worse things to come! Better beware!

Double-A