ASTROIMAGING CONFERENCE SEPT 28-30-2007 PHILADELPHIA,PA

Old July 21st 07, 10:50 PM posted to sci.astro
clearsky2nite

Default ASTROIMAGING CONFERENCE SEPT 28-30-2007 PHILADELPHIA,PA

ASTROPHOTOGRAPY BEGINNERS OR ADVANCED WE HAVE SOMETHING FOR
EVERYONE.

Join us for a spectacular weekend in Philadelphia. Great
presenters,tutorials, vendors, all meals and snacks included in one
price. Very good chance of winning terrific door prize. Last year we
had over $5000.00 Dollars worth of prizes.
We would like to make all of your members aware of the East Coast
Conference on Astronomical Imaging (ECCAI), to be held on Sept 28-30,
2007 in Philadelphia, PA.

If possible can you kindly post this info on your website, or pass on
to anyone you feel would benefit from this informative, easy to reach
conference.

In case you have not yet signed up for this conference, but are still
planning to come, please complete the necessary paperwork ASAP -- you
can do everything online via our interactive website
We are offering a total of 17.5 hours of lectures and/or workshops
beginning on Friday afternoon and going through Sunday afternoon, not
including additional time for vendor exhibits, etc. We guarantee a
fantastic weekend that should be a valuable learning experience for
both the BEGINNING and advanced imager.

Sept 28th still seems like it's far away (after all, who's thinking
about the end of summer before it has even begun!), but unless you
register NOW, you may be closed out!

Hope to see you in September!

The ECCAI Board:

Please visit our website for more details:

www.pennastroimaging.com/ECCAI2007

Please call me with any further questions. IF possible please let me
know you received email.

Thank you.

www.fourthdimensionastroimaging.com