The Einstein Shift Fraud

Old August 8th 16, 08:51 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Arc Michael

Default The Einstein Shift Fraud

On Monday, August 8, 2016 at 11:51:13 AM UTC-7, The Starmaker wrote:
The Starmaker wrote:

The Starmaker wrote:

If you really want to know about Einstein fraud...
what about his fraud that the Germans were buiding an atomic bomb?

Even Richard Feynman realized that it was just a ...fraud.

I bet you people didn't know that...

there is a video with Richard Feynman talking about it...about the
reason for the atomic bomb...did you see it?

and when he gets to the part about Why was he helping build an atomic
bomb...his eyes rolls when he mentions Germany.

I think he says something to the effect..."Oh yeah right (eyes roll) the
Germans were building one!"

In other words...
when Richard Feynman ...realized, that he was
defrauded by Albert Einstein, by Albert Einstein inducting him
to build the atomic bomb to beat the Germans..then Feynman realized
he was just suckered in to build Einstein's bomb which was just
'an experiment' to prove e=mc2.

Now, if you feel you're working on something...in your life that
you feel it's important...in your career, and then all of a sudden you
get drafted to do somebody's else important work...you're going to be
a little angry.

"to protect civilization"

"odd-job"

http://www.military.com/video/nuclea.../1158173173001

Albert Einstein: "Hey Feynman stop what you're doing, I got an odd job for you."

Richard Feynman: "What?"

Albert Einstein: "To PROTECT CIVILIZATION!!!"

Richard Feynman: "How?"

Albert Einstein: "Build a ****in bomb and kill all those ****in germans!!!!

wow
Old August 10th 16, 08:18 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Arc Michael

The Starmaker wrote:

The Starmaker wrote:

[...]

Then Richard Feynman asks: "But Why?"

Albert Einstein: "Hey Man, they were ****ing trying to kill me, ...and my people!!!!"

http://www.taipeitimes.com/News/feat.../05/2003262351

Richard Feynman: "YOUR PEOPLE??? What people are you talking about???"

http://www.taipeitimes.com/News/feat.../05/2003262351

Richard Feynman: "And didn't you write that you were a pacifist??"

Albert Einstein: "I didn't write that I was an absolute pacifist but that I have always been a convinced pacifist.
That means there are circumstances in which in my opinion it is necessary to use *force*."

http://www.taipeitimes.com/News/feat.../05/2003262351

http://pw1.netcom.com/~starmaker/Alb...omic-Bomb.html

he begged FDR on his knees to build the bomb and test it, to give him fame. that is the sad part, the fame of mass death.
Old September 2nd 16, 07:13 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

The Starmaker wrote:

The Starmaker wrote:

[...]

Hitler said "its "Jewish science." Heiseberg worked on a bomb,but thought an atomic pile could be made to explode(bad thinking) If Hitler treated Jews like all other Germans he would have had the bomb.Think of Fermi,Born,Bohr,Millers,and Teller. The Berlin U was a great school.Jews are good students,and teachers. We had Feynman,and he was proof. TreBert
Old September 3rd 16, 07:22 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

The Starmaker wrote:

The Starmaker wrote:

[...]

Jews served proudly for Germany in WWI. They help develop new weapons for Germany such as gas warfare. Hitler really shot himself in the foot by his obsession with the all Jews being evil!

Double-A