S.Calif. is on Fire as I type

Old August 13th 16, 09:05 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default S.Calif. is on Fire as I type

On Saturday, August 13, 2016 at 11:41:46 AM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Friday, August 12, 2016 at 12:42:58 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Wednesday, August 10, 2016 at 3:51:31 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Tuesday, August 9, 2016 at 12:55:30 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Tuesday, August 9, 2016 at 12:49:18 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Friday, August 5, 2016 at 5:57:39 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Tuesday, August 2, 2016 at 5:46:34 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
70 square miles,and only 18% contained(WOW) No rain and everything is bone dry.Only thing that helps is calm wind. I hope fireman are very careful if the wind speed picks up. Let it burn rather than be up on all those hills.Drain the swimming pools when water kicks out. TreBert

Fire still on.Over 5,000 fighting it.Can we blame this on global warming.TreBert

22 million people are high and dry.I'm typing looking out at blue ocean and blue sky. If you cry it will be dry tears TreBert

Not dry for long if the ocean rises come that the global warming alarmists are predicting!

Double-A

If I lived in New Orleans I would worry. All of Florida is low.Boston is all filled in.LA NY Boston have subways, Some day a comet will hit the pacific and it will make a killer splash.TreBert

Hot,clear,and I can't remember the last drop of rain. I think everyone should strip and do a rain dance.At 88 I might even blush ???? TreBert

Was nice and damp here until the last couple of days. Now in the 90s! Are you sending us your weather?

Double-A

Yes and the weather is very boring.Its hot and dry every day. I go with dark green glasses.I park the van under big tree.Both Centers are kept very cool. I eat mainly fish,and drink ice tea.No TANG for this old man. I noticed the parks have few birds.or people lately.Hmmm I did a poem "where are the birds" People tell me its good. Someday i'll post it and see what you all think.LA needs my "GLAZIER ICEBERG"docked in its harber.Keep the Bud cool,and it could be made into an Ice Park.Keep your ass cold,ice skate.The iceberg could be called the TITANIC It kind of fits. They could show the movie at the Glazier Ice Hotel.Why not. TreBert Ps all is going smooth in my Fullerton race. Big meeting at City Hall on 18th
Old August 17th 16, 05:35 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Saturday, August 13, 2016 at 1:05:07 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
[...]

Its a shame there is no rain,but who is to blame? The air is dry,and not a cloud in the sky "WHY?" All I can do is swim in a pool. I now shower twice a day for free,and drink a gallon of ice tea,O well that's me, TreBert
Old August 18th 16, 08:44 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Wednesday, August 17, 2016 at 9:35:52 AM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
[...]

The hot air has arrived her in Gresham!

Double-A

Old August 18th 16, 10:45 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Thursday, August 18, 2016 at 12:44:59 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
[...]

AA I predict Dec 7 will break all global records for that day. Why not.No one can not go with global warming.Not one idiot in this group.Sam has to come back and kick these low wit asses.Their brains are up their ass holes . TreBert
Old August 22nd 16, 11:53 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Thursday, August 18, 2016 at 2:45:10 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
[...]

Still breaking records here in S.Calif.Hot not a cloud.Those that light a match could be behind bars.I Drink Bud,and water the birds.In the near future NASA will claim they found water in Anaheim.WOW TreBert
Old August 23rd 16, 07:29 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Monday, August 22, 2016 at 3:53:33 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
[...]

Several new fires have been started here in Oregon and In Washington State, fanned by the hot dry wind earlier in the week! A couple are said to have been started by arson!

Double-A

Old August 23rd 16, 08:22 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Tuesday, August 23, 2016 at 11:29:38 AM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
[...]

Every one likes to watch a fire.Only crazy people start them,aND I thought they all lived in Calif. Its so hot and dry here day after day.Watering the birds is still legal. Food they can find. Hope Oregon has lots of snow so some water can trickle down to Mexifornia. This Sat. I'm seeing that LA lawyer,and just might sell M*M ???? Reality is as a Deaf owner I'm not doing it justice. Still I'm asking big $$$$$$$$$ Will see TreBert