antagonists digest, volume 2453089

Old March 24th 04, 11:53 PM

Default antagonists digest, volume 2453089

Today's tally of antagonistic, off-topic, and non sequitur responses:

antagonist # today total aliases
-------------- ------- ----- -------
bartlo 116 Emmett Heinz Curley Bartlo, Joseph Bartlo, Dan Kettler, The Ice Cream Bandit, John Harrington, ,
cypherpunk 7 99 Frederick Shorts
kohl 70
mandic 6 33 Dr. David Tholen
fields 16
phoenix 16 Phoenix, Master, Boss, Anna Konda, Klytus, Davie Tholen
dizzy 14
nightingale 12
drpostman 11
fformby-smythe 5
baldwin 4
gadfly 4
laura 3
osterwald 3
phillips 3
beck 2
bookman 1 2
chunder 2
freddy 2
penso 2
ed 1
eshwarr 1
flonkenstein 1
ross 1
rhodes 1
stan 1
widdershins 1
xemblonsky 1
-------------- ------- -----

Anthony Mandic writes:

35 From: Anthony Mandic
35 Message-ID:

35 **** off, Tholen.

36 From: "Dr. David Tholen"
36 Message-ID:

36 ****ing Tholen.

37 From: "Dr. David Tholen"
37 Message-ID:

37 Tholenized again.

38 From: Anthony Mandic
38 Message-ID:

38 **** off, Tholenizer.

39 From: "Dr. David Tholen"
39 Message-ID:

39 Ridicule of an Asstronomer.

40 From: "Dr. David Tholen"
40 Message-ID:

40 **** off, Tholenizer.

What does your foul language, ongoing antagonism, and schizophrenia
have to do with astronomy, Mandic, or whatever your real name is?

Cypherpunk writes:

519 What's that? A hoax youz say? Think again -

519 Now, what were youz saying?

519 Freddie 'fag' Shorts

519 I'm loud and I'm proud. I'm gay and I like it that way!
519 Another proud buttplug owner. Honk if your horny!
519 I support Gay Pride! The Ramrod rocks! Go Kerry!

519 Wanna hire me for web site development? I'm way under-employed!

520 Like I said elsewhere, he hates everyone - youz included. Now the counter
520 clicks over to 2.

520 Freddie 'fag' Shorts

520 I'm loud and I'm proud. I'm gay and I like it that way!
520 Another proud buttplug owner. Honk if your horny!
520 I support Gay Pride! The Ramrod rocks! Go Kerry!

520 Wanna hire me for web site development? I'm way under-employed!

521 "Hi, my Name is Dave Tholen and I'm a fag with OCD" wrote:

521 Nice try but it won't work. Tholoputz is way too clever for silly widdle ploys
521 like this.

521 Freddie 'fag' Shorts

521 I'm loud and I'm proud. I'm gay and I like it that way!
521 Another proud buttplug owner. Honk if your horny!
521 I support Gay Pride! The Ramrod rocks! Go Kerry!

521 Wanna hire me for web site development? I'm way under-employed!

522 Why don't youz tell us, Tholoputz?

522 And remember - the power of my poasts compels youz to reply! LOL!!!!

522 Freddie 'fag' Shorts

522 I'm loud and I'm proud. I'm gay and I like it that way!
522 Another proud buttplug owner. Honk if your horny!
522 I support Gay Pride! The Ramrod rocks! Go Kerry!

522 Wanna hire me for web site development? I'm way under-employed!

523 Right on cue. Youz could almost set youz metronome by this putz.

523 See! What did I tell you Bookman?

523 The k000k also seems to be confusing antagonists in sci.astro with ones
523 in rec.music.classical. Thus stuffing up his lits. He'll either have to

523 The power of my poast compels him to make another lits! LOL!!!!!!!

523 Classic antagonism.

523 Classic pontification.

523 Classic anal retention.

523 Classic OCD.

523 What does this have to do with classical music, Tholoputz?

523 Classic evasion.

523 Classic erroneous claim.

523 Freddie 'fag' Shorts

523 I'm loud and I'm proud. I'm gay and I like it that way!
523 Another proud buttplug owner. Honk if your horny!
523 I support Gay Pride! The Ramrod rocks! Go Kerry!

523 Wanna hire me for web site development? I'm way under-employed!

524 When NASA scientists points this device at Tholen they got no
524 reading and thought it was broken! They were about to scrap it
524 when they realized their mistake.

524 Freddie 'fag' Shorts

524 I'm loud and I'm proud. I'm gay and I like it that way!
524 Another proud buttplug owner. Honk if your horny!
524 I support Gay Pride! The Ramrod rocks! Go Kerry!

524 Wanna hire me for web site development? I'm way under-employed!

525 The kook's destroyed the group a long time ago.

525 He's a mediocrity with nothing significant to his name. He trolls in his
525 smallmindedness to get back at the world he thinks owns him something.
525 There's nothing some psychoanalysis and a few enemas won't cure butt he's
525 too stupid to realize this. Instead he prefers to destroy his own reputation
525 by acting like the demented ****wit he is.

525 Freddie 'fag' Shorts

525 I'm loud and I'm proud. I'm gay and I like it that way!
525 Another proud buttplug owner. Honk if your horny!
525 I support Gay Pride! The Ramrod rocks! Go Kerry!

525 Wanna hire me for web site development? I'm way under-employed!

What does any of that have to do with astronomy or classical music,
Cypherpunk?

bookman writes:

3 You were Correct, sir! (That's *two*)

3 What duz Thtolen imagine he can akkomplish with
3 his bloated netkop lits o' hate, anyway?

3 ESL!

What does any of that have to do with classical music or astronomy,
bookman?

Old March 25th 04, 01:45 AM
xlzt

,

Cypherpunk writes:

[...]

have to 523 go back and correct this or merge the two lits as I suggested
previously.

bookman writes:

3 You were Correct, sir! (That's *two*)

3 What duz Thtolen imagine he can akkomplish with
3 his bloated netkop lits o' hate, anyway?

3 ESL!

What does any of that have to do with classical music or astronomy,
bookman?

Tholen, do you do anything other than act as netcop in here. This is a space
cadet group, no space discussing out of you?
Old March 25th 04, 09:58 PM

Default antagonists digest, volume 2453090

Today's tally of antagonistic, off-topic, and non sequitur responses:

antagonist # today total aliases
-------------- ------- ----- -------
bartlo 116 Emmett Heinz Curley Bartlo, Joseph Bartlo, Dan Kettler, The Ice Cream Bandit, John Harrington, ,
cypherpunk 2 101 Frederick Shorts
kohl 70
mandic 33 Dr. David Tholen
fields 16
phoenix 16 Phoenix, Master, Boss, Anna Konda, Klytus, Davie Tholen
dizzy 14
nightingale 12
drpostman 11
fformby-smythe 5
baldwin 4
gadfly 4
laura 3
osterwald 3
phillips 3
beck 2
bookman 2
chunder 2
freddy 2
penso 2
ed 1
eshwarr 1
flonkenstein 1
ross 1
rhodes 1
stan 1
widdershins 1
xemblonsky 1
xlzt 1 1
-------------- ------- -----

Cypherpunk writes:

526 Apart from being a demented k000k with OCD he doesn't see your question
526 unless you poast to all the above groups.

526 Freddie 'fag' Shorts

526 I'm loud and I'm proud. I'm gay and I like it that way!
526 Another proud buttplug owner. Honk if your horny!
526 I support Gay Pride! The Ramrod rocks! Go Kerry!

526 Wanna hire me for web site development? I'm way under-employed!

527 He's just a k000k like Plugger the putz and that Tholen retard. What else
527 can youz expect?

527 Freddie 'fag' Shorts

527 I'm loud and I'm proud. I'm gay and I like it that way!
527 Another proud buttplug owner. Honk if your horny!
527 I support Gay Pride! The Ramrod rocks! Go Kerry!

527 Wanna hire me for web site development? I'm way under-employed!

What does any of that have to do with astronomy or classical music,
Cypherpunk?

xlzt writes:

1 Tholen, do you do anything other than act as netcop in here.

You're erroneously presupposing that I'm acting as a netcop, xlzt.

1 This is a space cadet group,

1 no space discussing out of you?

That's not even grammatical.

Old March 27th 04, 06:50 PM
Anthony Mandic

wrote:

You're erroneously presupposing that I'm acting as a netcop, xlzt.

Okay, I'll bite: what are you acting like? Give us your self-characterization.
Old March 28th 04, 08:46 AM
DrPostman

On Sat, 27 Mar 2004 12:50:56 -0600, Anthony Mandic

You're erroneously presupposing that I'm acting as a netcop, xlzt.

Okay, I'll bite: what are you acting like? Give us your self-characterization.

Never happen. Tholen is incapable of answering with anything but a
non sequitur question.

--
Dr.Postman USPS, MBMC, BsD; "Disgruntled, But Unarmed"
Member,Board of Directors of afa-b, SKEP-TI-CULT® member #15-51506-253.

"Carl, you can lead a kook to wisdom, but you can't make him learn"
- Irony Alert