Should I Sell My Company M*M ?????

Old August 23rd 16, 12:05 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default Should I Sell My Company M*M ?????

I have an LA Lawyer that is making me $$$$$$$$ offers. I think I will after Nov.8th.Buy a Swiss villa and live the life of a Mafia GOPer.Better yet go to Hawaii and open a weeding company to take care of girls in grass skirts.Why not TreBert
Old August 23rd 16, 01:05 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Herbert Glazier" wrote in message

I have an LA Lawyer that is making me $$$$$$$$ offers. I think I will after
Nov.8th.Buy a Swiss villa and live the life of a Mafia GOPer.Better yet go
to Hawaii and open a weeding company to take care of girls in grass
skirts.Why not TreBert

*** Why don't you invest in that long overdue Frontal Lobotomy ....

Old August 23rd 16, 02:14 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Notroll2016

"Hägar" wrote in message

"Herbert Glazier" wrote in message

I have an LA Lawyer that is making me $$$$$$$$ offers. I think I will after
Nov.8th.Buy a Swiss villa and live the life of a Mafia GOPer.Better yet go
to Hawaii and open a weeding company to take care of girls in grass
skirts.Why not TreBert

*** Why don't you invest in that long overdue Frontal Lobotomy ....

***If you really need that type of surgery, check back with Hagar. Hags
proctologist did his brain surgery and it went very well - he is still full
of ****.

Old August 23rd 16, 03:11 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Notroll2016" wrote in message ...

"Hägar" wrote in message

"Herbert Glazier" wrote in message

I have an LA Lawyer that is making me $$$$$$$$ offers. I think I will after
Nov.8th.Buy a Swiss villa and live the life of a Mafia GOPer.Better yet go
to Hawaii and open a weeding company to take care of girls in grass
skirts.Why not TreBert

*** Why don't you invest in that long overdue Frontal Lobotomy ....

***If you really need that type of surgery, check back with Hagar. Hags
proctologist did his brain surgery and it went very well - he is still full

treBert ... a word of good advice ... for your corrective brain surgery,

stay away from noTroll's veterinarian ... the results are self evident ...
of ****.

Old August 23rd 16, 07:25 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Monday, August 22, 2016 at 4:05:51 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
I have an LA Lawyer that is making me $$$$$$$$ offers. I think I will after Nov.8th.Buy a Swiss villa and live the life of a Mafia GOPer.Better yet go to Hawaii and open a weeding company to take care of girls in grass skirts.Why not TreBert

The Swiss villa would be the best idea! Transfer the money immediately into your Swiss bank account and move there, and you may never have to come back to the US to face the IRS!

Double-A

Old August 23rd 16, 08:27 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Tuesday, August 23, 2016 at 11:25:49 AM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Monday, August 22, 2016 at 4:05:51 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
I have an LA Lawyer that is making me $$$$$$$$ offers. I think I will after Nov.8th.Buy a Swiss villa and live the life of a Mafia GOPer.Better yet go to Hawaii and open a weeding company to take care of girls in grass skirts.Why not TreBert

The Swiss villa would be the best idea! Transfer the money immediately into your Swiss bank account and move there, and you may never have to come back to the US to face the IRS!

Double-A

AA Is the IRS still in operation? They are a waste of $$$$ .Rich people don't pay taxes,and the blue worker was finished off by Bush. Trebert