For third graders only

Old August 20th 16, 07:26 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Default For third graders only

On Saturday, August 20, 2016 at 5:31:37 AM UTC-7, Bast wrote:
Sergio wrote:
On 8/19/2016 3:57 PM, The Starmaker wrote:
Space is cold and the Stars are hot...

it's like being in a air condition movie theater and seeing the hottest
stars.

so, the movie theater is in Space......
with good seeing,
the hotter stars like the white/bluish ones.

But, how can an air conditioner work in space?
there is no air to push around

And THAT boys and girls, is why many of us do not buy the whole "apollo"
fairytale.
Where the gubberment claimed that men were on the moon in full unrelenting
sun, where temperatures exceeded 400 C, but air conditioning packs kept them
from cooking to well done in an hour, and keeping the equipment from
melting.
How do you get rid of heat, in a vacuum ?

Hey, it looked realistic on my black and white TV back then. I even saved a newspaper with a moon landing picture on the front page! What more proof do you need?

Double-A

Old August 20th 16, 10:11 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

Sergio wrote:
[...]

It didn't even look realistic on a black and white TV, but most of us who
actually saw it were kids, and we didn't know any better.
We even thought the Robinsons really were lost in space, Gilligan was
marooned on an island, and Uncle Martin really was from Mars.
.....We did get smarter though....at least SOME of us.....The others, will be
voting for hillary.

Old August 21st 16, 08:34 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Bast" wrote in message ...

snip Bast drivel

It didn't even look realistic on a black and white TV, but most of us who
actually saw it were kids, and we didn't know any better.
We even thought the Robinsons really were lost in space, Gilligan was
marooned on an island, and Uncle Martin really was from Mars.
.....We did get smarter though....at least SOME of us.....The others, will be
voting for hillary.

*** You ignorant Lezzbo !!! Perhaps you should look at these. Many taken
by Japanese and Chinese Moon Orbiters:

https://www.google.com/search?q=Luna...HVIqAT8QsAQIGw

Did you attend a special school for retards ???

Old August 21st 16, 09:07 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Notroll2016

"Hägar" wrote in message
.. .

"Bast" wrote in message ...

snip Bast drivel

It didn't even look realistic on a black and white TV, but most of us who
actually saw it were kids, and we didn't know any better.
We even thought the Robinsons really were lost in space, Gilligan was
marooned on an island, and Uncle Martin really was from Mars.
.....We did get smarter though....at least SOME of us.....The others, will be
voting for hillary.

*** You ignorant Lezzbo !!! Perhaps you should look at these. Many taken
by Japanese and Chinese Moon Orbiters:

https://www.google.com/search?q=Luna...HVIqAT8QsAQIGw

Did you attend a special school for retards ???

****
Folks, you'll have to forgive Hagar. The subject line for the post brought
back many sad memories for him. You see, he failed third grade two times
before receiving a social promotion to the short bus.

Old August 22nd 16, 02:26 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Notroll2016" wrote in message ...

snip noTroll drivel

https://www.google.com/search?q=Luna...HVIqAT8QsAQIGw

Did you attend a special school for retards ???

****
Folks, you'll have to forgive Hagar. The subject line for the post brought
back many sad memories for him. You see, he failed third grade two times
before receiving a social promotion to the short bus.

quit bitching, retard; I paid my annuals so the check is in the mail.

What's your obsession with third grade ??? the flashbacks must be
killing you ...

Old August 22nd 16, 03:06 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

Notroll2016 wrote:
"Hägar" wrote in message
.. .

"Bast" wrote in message ...

snip Bast drivel

It didn't even look realistic on a black and white TV, but most of us
who actually saw it were kids, and we didn't know any better.
We even thought the Robinsons really were lost in space, Gilligan was
marooned on an island, and Uncle Martin really was from Mars.
....We did get smarter though....at least SOME of us.....The others,
will be voting for hillary.

*** You ignorant Lezzbo !!! Perhaps you should look at these. Many
taken by Japanese and Chinese Moon Orbiters:

https://www.google.com/search?q=Luna...HVIqAT8QsAQIGw

Did you attend a special school for retards ???

****
Folks, you'll have to forgive Hagar. The subject line for the post
brought back many sad memories for him. You see, he failed third grade
two times before receiving a social promotion to the short bus.

Poor hagar has gone into a full fukishima meltdown again.
That he has to rely on something he saw on the internet to believe in, when
facts do not support him, is truly a mark of the "pokeman go" generation.