when will our planet stop rotating?

Old March 27th 04, 05:55 AM
Kal Alexander

Default when will our planet stop rotating?

dizzy wrote:
On Sat, 27 Mar 2004 02:24:10 +0000 (UTC), (Brian Tung)
wrote:

Dizzy wrote:
Pardon my ignorance, but I didn't know the moon's orbit was getting
larger. Why?

Actually, this question was answered earlier in this thread. You can
find my answer he

http://www.google.com/groups?q=g:thl...%40zot.isi.edu

Very interesting!

Yes indeed.

So it would seem the gentleman telling us next Tuesday was
off just a tad. ;-)

--
Later
Kal