Its All Treb in 2018

Old December 19th 17, 11:02 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default Its All Treb in 2018

On Saturday, December 9, 2017 at 7:08:50 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
Bert is retiring.

I dought if Treb will put up with the bigoted,low wit posters? I'm not 100%sure, that his waves can connect directly.I was his medium.Let us see? TreBert
Old December 20th 17, 04:01 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

http://tinyurl.com/Glazier-the-loud-retarded-pig aka
"reber G=emc^2" who is
http://tinyurl.com/The-Chosen-Graveyard-Vandal wrote
his usual idiotic crap snipped which Bert posts to a.a.
as he has nowhere else to go to because Bert was run
out of every town Glazier has ever resided in....about which

Glazier's neo-tutor Sam Wormley wrote:
"Herb you are ****ing pathetic.
Herb, you have spun a few too many times and are now
in a ****ing stupor. Fits your theory of spin is in--sane,.
& is part of your dead brain theory, eh Herb. Oh Ya!"

Loud-mouth SwineBert, the cretin wrote:
Sam, I give talks on astronomy where people ROTFLTAO
& daily I write lots of pitiful self-praising Glazierola. So Sam
you're just hot air. Put up or shut up. You are a loser TreBert

Glazier's ex-tutor Sam Wormley wrote:

"Glazier, do not post in a science newsgroup."
"Glazier, quit posting __ your Gutter Science__."
"Glazier, exit USENET. -- IOW Glazier, beat it!."

"Glazier, your science is far worse than the man's on the street."
"Glazier, your postings are old man's garbage."
"Glazier, your brain is entangled with a used garbage can."

"reber, take your 'you know it all thinking' to your grave" .
"reber, your horse**** gets old. Say hi to Allah for me.:
"reber, you don't believe in science."

Moderator General "HVAC"
"Harlow Campbell" succinctly added & wrote:

"Bert, your opinion doesn't count"
"a trained cockroach is smarter than Bert"
"Bert, you are a clueless cocksucker"....
"Bert you are senile, dazed & confused"
"Bert, you are ****ed in the head.

"Bert is a racist. (And he's stupid too)"
"TreBert, you are one stupid cocksucker".
"Bert, Seriously. You are the stupidest cocksucking
moron who ever came down the Mass Pike."
"Bert, does your stupidity know no bounds?"

"Bert, you really are a pathetic excuse for a human
****ing being". "Bert you are an idiot."
"Bert, are the stupidest cocksucker on the planet."
"Spin THIS, Glazier, you ****ing idiot." "Bert get
some spelling lessons, you feeble-minded ****".

"Bert, you should be arrested"
"Bert, I will call the police and tell them that your
van seems to be a center for drug activity in the
Wal-Mart parking lot"... .... .... about which....

Aviation Consultant Jim Pennino wrote:

Glazier, you are a spamming piece of ****...
Your Cocaine usage explains a lot of your posts.
You know nothing about government nor physics.
You are drunk again. Give up and kill yourself.

Astrophysicist "Saul Levy" wrote:

GLAZIER YOU ARE A LAMEbrain PIECE OF ****!
Saul Levy

Rocket Scientist Virdy "Mahipal" wrote:

I know, you reber are an idiot. Glazier, you are babbling
desperately. Is it sympathy or pity you're grasping for?
Stop it, either way.

"benj" Benjamin Franklin Jacoby wrote:
One only has to read Glazier's posts to see when Bert was
lobotomized.
But Herb found poster "Double-A"
who likes to be like Glazier, but AA, the "Alcoholic Addict"
who is Glazier's "Ass Angel" & his "Asshole Ambassador",
is just another kook who is as dumb as Bert is, ...

AA, Abner Afterduft (Yiddish for "'Asshole Aroma") also
promotes that ****ting into a bucket in a car is a laudable
accomplishment... and both being Marxist Communists
they demand entitlement to goods and services that were
created by hardworking people while they themselves get
loaded & expect and demand "to be loved by all"...

hanson wrote:
So Glazier, given your loud self-pimping of your Jewish
Supremacy and your IQ of 122 and you knowing how
how everything works, and your advertized ownership of
an entire block of residential properties in addition to a
hangar full of valuable collector cars, on the East Coast...

.... how come you, Glazier ended up ****ting into a bucket
in a 25 year old Minnie Mouse van that you use as your
residence, illegally parked, on Wal-Mart's Parking Lot
in Anaheim California? ..... .... What went wrong, Glazier?

What went wrong Glazier, that at the ripe age of eighty (80)
you, Glazier, became a Face-****ter & a criminal Graveyard
Vandal who wrote, but is unable or unwilling to explain why:

(1)
On 25Mar2008 Swine Glazier, the necrophiliac, wrote in:
https://groups.google.com/group/sci....fe7b2257cf8a9a
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!ms...k/morPVyJ7_j8J
Hanson, I will **** on your grave. And have a good laugh
when it seeps down on your face. -- Bert.

Glazier's geriatric decay worsened, along with Glazier's chronic
alcoholism and Glazier, the Olde Kacker, and criminal Graveyard
Vandal became a Coprophiliac at his age of 86, all of which
Glazier proudly announced & posted...

(2)
On 06Dec2014, when the Christian-Hater, Jew-Swine Glazier
said to "benj" : Reality is you always
post under me for you are an ass kisser.
For Christmas I'll **** on your kisser.
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A8MGOU-CQAEaZw4.jpg
Benj, you can thank me in advance. - TreBert. ... adding

On 03Aug2017:
benj, you eat **** and your ****ty brain is coming out your ears.

after which Glazier, the Criminal Graveyard Vandal & Face
****ter got even worse over the next year and at Glazier's
age of 87, Glazier widened his piggish Face-****ting habit,
as seen when Glazier threatened...

(3)
On 07Feb 2015 & on 08Feb2015, as Swine Glazier wrote:
Harlow HVAC, , Saul Levy
& Jacoby Benj, :
"I'll be sitting on your face to take a **** & say: "Open wide".
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A8MGOU-CQAEaZw4.jpg

(4)
The Criminal Swine Glazier is still rejecting to recant, disavow &
apologize, as of this day for
https://tinyurl.com/Glazier-s-sexual-harassments, even
while
http://tinyurl.com/Glazier-s-de-Minting goes
on & http://tinyurl.com/Swine-Glazier-s-Undertaker
waits with the gruesome end that she has in store for Bert,
but Glazier the Swine posted: "hanson made me famous"....

hanson wrote
So, Glazier you Swine, you should be grateful to me & not wish
me ill like you did above in your sick hate mongering, since
it is only because of hanson, that Web-searches show for:

--- Swine Glazier G=EMC^2 Cretin ---- 27'833 hits & rising
--- reber g=emc^2 Face-****ter & Vandal ---- 27'953 hits & rising