Marshall Space Flight Center Employees Starting To Crack

Old April 30th 08, 03:51 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station,alt.politics.bush
kT

Default Marshall Space Flight Center Employees Starting To Crack

Marshall Space Flight Center Employees Starting To Crack

under the strain of the WORLD'S DUMBEST ROCKET - Ares I.

http://www.nasawatch.com/archives/20...tt_1.html#more

Ha hahah ahaha hahah ahahha ... SUCKERS!

America - Land of the Stupid.
Old April 30th 08, 06:04 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station,alt.politics.bush
eyeball

On Apr 30, 9:51 am, kT shared the latest from
his mensa meeting:
http://static.howstuffworks.com/gif/...ous-yawn-2.jpg
Old May 9th 08, 09:08 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station,alt.politics.bush
Danny Deger

"kT" wrote in message
Marshall Space Flight Center Employees Starting To Crack

under the strain of the WORLD'S DUMBEST ROCKET - Ares I.

http://www.nasawatch.com/archives/20...tt_1.html#more

Ha hahah ahaha hahah ahahha ... SUCKERS!

America - Land of the Stupid.

When I sent out my mass email on 1999, NASA lied to local doctors about my
behavior to have me locked up against my will.

Read all about it as www.dannydeger.blogspot.com. There you can find my
story, "Houston, You Have a Problem".

Danny Deger

Old May 9th 08, 09:35 PM posted to sci.space.history
OM[_6_]

On Fri, 9 May 2008 15:08:14 -0500, "Danny Deger"
wrote:

When I sent out my mass email on 1999, NASA lied to local doctors about my
behavior to have me locked up against my will.

....The only mistake made was that they let you out.

OM
--
]=====================================[
] Let's face it: Sometimes you *need* [
Old May 10th 08, 02:39 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station,alt.politics.bush
BradGuth

On May 9, 1:08 pm, "Danny Deger" wrote:
"kT" wrote in message

Marshall Space Flight Center Employees Starting To Crack

under the strain of the WORLD'S DUMBEST ROCKET - Ares I.

http://www.nasawatch.com/archives/20...tt_1.html#more

Ha hahah ahaha hahah ahahha ... SUCKERS!

America - Land of the Stupid.

When I sent out my mass email on 1999, NASA lied to local doctors about my
behavior to have me locked up against my will.

Read all about it aswww.dannydeger.blogspot.com. There you can find my
story, "Houston, You Have a Problem".

Danny Deger

How about far better yet; DARPA, You Have a Problem.
.. - Brad Guth
Old May 10th 08, 02:57 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station,alt.politics.bush
BradGuth

On Apr 30, 7:51 am, kT wrote:
Marshall Space Flight Center Employees Starting To Crack

under the strain of the WORLD'S DUMBEST ROCKET - Ares I.

http://www.nasawatch.com/archives/20...tt_1.html#more

Ha hahah ahaha hahah ahahha ... SUCKERS!

America - Land of the Stupid.

DARPA has a problem, and it's only going to get worse.
.. - Brad Guth
Old May 11th 08, 10:32 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station,alt.politics.bush
Revision[_3_]

I read your blog. You did some interesting work. It also seems that you
have some severe personality disorders. I mean, you want too much
attention. Probably a habit. Well, your post is a way of getting
attention. Anyway, you worked hard, but it didn't work out. We know the
story. I guess I am the same way. I think I know how to do things better
than the next guy. I am impatient if a need a connector cable.

But the paranoia bit, no, I don't worry about who is plotting against me and
whether there is "someone higher up" that is trying to drive me nuts.

Old May 16th 08, 07:14 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station,alt.politics.bush
BradGuth

On May 11, 2:32 am, "Revision" wrote:
I read your blog. You did some interesting work. It also seems that you
have some severe personality disorders. I mean, you want too much
attention. Probably a habit. Well, your post is a way of getting
attention. Anyway, you worked hard, but it didn't work out. We know the
story. I guess I am the same way. I think I know how to do things better
than the next guy. I am impatient if a need a connector cable.

But the paranoia bit, no, I don't worry about who is plotting against me and
whether there is "someone higher up" that is trying to drive me nuts.

** Posted fromhttp://www.teranews.com**

In other words, screw anyone else because you're set for life.
.. - Brad Guth