Who is cleaning the Rovers on Mars ?

Old June 26th 18, 10:11 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Default Who is cleaning the Rovers on Mars ?

On Tuesday, June 26, 2018 at 1:20:13 PM UTC-7, AMUN wrote:
Double-A wrote:
On Sunday, June 24, 2018 at 4:36:12 AM UTC-7, Bast wrote:
Double-A wrote:
On Saturday, June 23, 2018 at 9:14:22 AM UTC-7, Bast wrote:
IAM wrote:
Who is cleaning the Rovers on Mars. #lolz got dust rag photos too ,
one of the cleaners left it behind. #lolz. " NASA concerned." 5:11
p.m. pdt #06222018AD. loaded here 5:13 pm

Shhhhh! You aren't supposed to ask questions like that, as it makes
people think.
And NASA doesn't want people to think about the billions they spend
every year, when that money could be spent on a very nice solid
border wall. ...or building a nice dormatory conpound so that all
the illegal families can stay in one place together.

Just be a good little sheeple and let them have all the money they
want.

I think all the bank robbers, murderers, and rapists should be able to
have their families staying with them too! Why not? What's the
difference?

Double-A

There you go again,.....getting people to start thinking for
themselves, after Hollyweird Celebrities and the MSM works so hard to
turn most peoples brains to mush.
Will you never learn ?

This is why Hitlery & Bill, Nancy Pelosi, Governor Moonbeam, George
Soros, or Chukkie Schumer, never invite you over for dinner, or any
of their catered parties at their summer places. Where they pay
undocumented laborers like Little Miguel and his mother to cook and
clean up for $2.00 per/hr.

Hell, George Bush appeared at a grade school once that was practically
in my backyard, and I was a Republican in good standing at the time,
and he didn't invite me to the affair, even thought it was just across
the street from me! I get ignored by everyone, regardless of party!

Double-A

NOT being invited to a Bush (jr or sr) speaking engagement would be
something I would consider an honor.

Jr.? Sr.? I am having trouble remembering. I have been around so long that I think my mind is beginning to go!

Double-A

Mars Rovers Martin Frey UK Astronomy 19 November 7th 04 10:30 PM
Mars Ocean found by rovers; whether Mars was an ancient-Pluto orancient-Mercury?? and whether there are coal seams Archimedes Plutonium Astronomy Misc 3 March 28th 04 08:52 AM
Mars Rovers What If LooseChanj Space Science Misc 3 March 23rd 04 08:34 PM
Mars Express radio link with Mars Rovers Explorer8939 Science 6 January 17th 04 03:13 AM
Is cleaning a diagonal done the same as cleaning a lens? GoldfishPanda UK Astronomy 1 October 8th 03 03:35 PM