We Went to the Moon on Feet and Inches

Old October 7th 04, 12:57 AM
Jud McCranie

Default We Went to the Moon on Feet and Inches

On Wed, 6 Oct 2004 23:07:38 +0200 (CEST), Anonymous via the
Cypherpunks Tonga Remailer wrote:

The Saturn V Moon Rocket was constructed to the U.S. Common Measurement
system, wasn't it? I don't know about SpaceShipOne, but its record setting
altitude was reported in feet or miles, not in millimeters.

Did they use volts, ohms. watts, amps, newtons, joules, dynes,
coulombs, webbers, or Hertz? I think those are metric units.

---
Replace you know what by j to email
Old October 7th 04, 01:25 AM
Rick

On Wed, 6 Oct 2004 23:07:38 +0200 (CEST), Anonymous via the
Cypherpunks Tonga Remailer wrote:

The Saturn V Moon Rocket was constructed to the U.S. Common Measurement
system, wasn't it?

I believe that Werner Von Braun's team designed it using metric, and
then another group converted the design figures to U.S. Common Measurements.

If we had just listened to Thomas Jefferson in the first place....

Rick

Apollo Buzz alDredge Misc 5 July 28th 04 10:05 AM
The Apollo FAQ (moon landings were faked) Nathan Jones Astronomy Misc 8 February 4th 04 07:48 PM
The Apollo FAQ (moon landings were faked) Nathan Jones Misc 8 February 4th 04 07:48 PM
The Apollo FAQ (moon landings were faked) Nathan Jones UK Astronomy 8 February 4th 04 07:48 PM
The Apollo Moon Hoax FAQ v4.1 November 2003 Nathan Jones Misc 20 November 11th 03 08:33 PM