Advice on Orion : must decide between SkyView Pro 8 EQ Reflector or SkyQuest XT10 Dobsonian

Old April 27th 04, 02:03 AM
Steve Sirois

Default Advice on Orion : must decide between SkyView Pro 8 EQ Reflector or SkyQuest XT10 Dobsonian

Hi!

Anyone with real experience with one (or both) of this scope? I can decide
witch one to choose from. I like the BIG aperture of the XT10 both I like
the equatorial mount of the SkyView. Any advice? Help!!!

Thanks!