And the real polluters of the World a

Old August 23rd 14, 05:58 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

Default And the real polluters of the World a

The Chinks !!!

http://www.thegwpf.org/reality-check...-to-rise-fast/

But we will not talk about them, since they are a "Developing Nation"
(and only a totally demented Liberal, dick munching, fruity wine
slurping Democrat could come up with that tag line for these
slant-eyed Commies).
But also, they might want some of their money back that the HNIC
borrowed from them to bribe the public to vote for Liberal goodies,
such as the healthcare abomination, EBT cards for booze and chips and
dip and to keep the **** colored ones rioting over nothing in order to
detract the rest of us from the downhill glide slope we're on as a
Nation.

Old August 24th 14, 12:01 AM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert

On Saturday, August 23, 2014 12:58:46 PM UTC-4, Hägar wrote:
The Chinks !!!

http://www.thegwpf.org/reality-check...-to-rise-fast/

But we will not talk about them, since they are a "Developing Nation"

(and only a totally demented Liberal, dick munching, fruity wine

slurping Democrat could come up with that tag line for these

slant-eyed Commies).

But also, they might want some of their money back that the HNIC

borrowed from them to bribe the public to vote for Liberal goodies,

such as the healthcare abomination, EBT cards for booze and chips and

dip and to keep the **** colored ones rioting over nothing in order to

detract the rest of us from the downhill glide slope we're on as a

Nation.

GOP Mafia kill children by giving them cancer of the lungs. Progress Energy worse polluter. They laugh as they ship all the money into their Swiss accounts. Florida water by Severn Trent has to be boiled before use. Again owned by GOP Mafia and children die first. Vote GOPers in and be a killer. Sad but true TreBert
Old August 24th 14, 01:10 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"G=EMC^2TreBert" wrote in message

[...]

*** And I do hope that just for basket cases like you, they'll
actually crank up that old "Soylent Green" factory again ... there
seems to be a plethora of deadbeats of your caliber, especially in Las
Vegas ...