Large Meteors Asteroids Comets Small Planets

Old November 30th 07, 01:45 PM posted to sci.astro
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default Large Meteors Asteroids Comets Small Planets

I'm looking at a comet "Tempel 1" a picture taken by are probe,and it
has a dry fine sand surface with hundreds of craters. It looks like our
Moon It does not resemble a dirty snow ball. Some asteroids have
moons. Pluto status as a planet has been taken away. Its small has ice
structure,and a moon. It is this stuff that prompted me to post. Its my
first time posting in this group. Google will tell you I have been
posting in Sci.Physics,and Alt astronomy for over 8 years,but I
accidentally erased all my discussion groups Still I love science,as
I'm sure you all do I think outside of the box most times Bert

Old December 1st 07, 07:03 PM posted to sci.astro
Igor

On Nov 30, 8:45 am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
I'm looking at a comet "Tempel 1" a picture taken by are probe,and it
has a dry fine sand surface with hundreds of craters. It looks like our
Moon It does not resemble a dirty snow ball. Some asteroids have
moons. Pluto status as a planet has been taken away. Its small has ice
structure,and a moon. It is this stuff that prompted me to post. Its my
first time posting in this group. Google will tell you I have been
posting in Sci.Physics,and Alt astronomy for over 8 years,but I
accidentally erased all my discussion groups Still I love science,as
I'm sure you all do I think outside of the box most times Bert

What's an "are probe"?"

Old December 2nd 07, 01:53 PM posted to sci.astro
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Igor "Are probe" means a NASA deep space probe,and not one done by
another country. Bert

Old December 2nd 07, 05:41 PM posted to sci.astro
Igor

On Dec 2, 8:53 am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
Igor "Are probe" means a NASA deep space probe,and not one done by
another country. Bert

Can you cite that? I can't find the "are probe" anywhere.