...gelidas enavit ad arctos....

Old April 15th 05, 07:23 AM
asps

Default ...gelidas enavit ad arctos....

PNN at Asps Calmagorod

www.asps.it/convergenza.htm

Old April 16th 05, 02:21 PM
Earl Colby Pottinger

"asps" :

PNN at Asps Calmagorod

www.asps.it/convergenza.htm

Still trying to con people I see.

Earl Colby Pottinger

--
I make public email sent to me! Hydrogen Peroxide Rockets, OpenBeos,
SerialTransfer 3.0, RAMDISK, BoatBuilding, DIY TabletPC. What happened to
the time? http://webhome.idirect.com/~earlcp
Old April 16th 05, 04:53 PM
ohbrother

Earl Colby Pottinger wrote:
"asps" :

PNN at Asps Calmagorod

www.asps.it/convergenza.htm

Still trying to con people I see.

Earl Colby Pottinger

I see, and you are the one of the wisened ones who is daring to speak
out against another troll?

--
I make public email sent to me! Hydrogen Peroxide Rockets, OpenBeos,
SerialTransfer 3.0, RAMDISK, BoatBuilding, DIY TabletPC. What

happened to
the time? http://webhome.idirect.com/~earlcp

http://www.suca.es/

O'

Old April 18th 05, 01:26 AM
Earl Colby Pottinger

"ohbrother" :

Earl Colby Pottinger wrote:
"asps" :

PNN at Asps Calmagorod

www.asps.it/convergenza.htm

Still trying to con people I see.

Earl Colby Pottinger

I wish they only were trolls, this is an active con job that has been going
on for years.. A company set up to convince people who do not know better to
pay them money for demos of of a non-working tech.

Other people have set up companies to do this before and a number of them
even raked in the dough, why not warn others of this one.

Earl Colby Pottinger