Cape Canaveral

Old September 9th 04, 05:45 PM
Bad Weather

Default Cape Canaveral

IS ABOUT TO BE LEVELED BY HURRICANE IVAN.

I'm gonna go stock up on hot buttered popcorn for this one..LOL Ought to be
lots of fun to watch the devastation on TV!

Cheap disaster brings a hearty twinkle to the eye.
Laughing when the very young and weak are doomed to die.
When tragedy is near, we like to clap and cheer.
All those who think they're brave will find us ****ing on their grave.

Old September 10th 04, 01:08 AM
G.Beat

"Bad Weather" wrote in message
IS ABOUT TO BE LEVELED BY HURRICANE IVAN.

I'm gonna go stock up on hot buttered popcorn for this one..LOL Ought to
be
lots of fun to watch the devastation on TV!

3-day forecast track
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/ftp/graphics...IF/092038W.gif
5-day forecast track
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/ftp/graphics...F/092038W5.gif

In the past 6 hours the center of the 5-day forecast track has moved west -
now off Florida's western coastline. This has moved it away from the
Hurricane Charley storm track - that was predicted earlier today.

Ivan is quite large and will go where it wants to go .... .. for Las Vegas
junkies ... here are the probabilities of the center of the hurricane
passing within 65 nautical miles of listed locations through 2PM AST SUN SEP
12 2004
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/text/refresh.../092030.shtml?

Cocoa Beach, FL (Cape Canaveral)
COCOA BEACH FL X X X 4 4 (Total probability is 4%)

Looks like a poor choice, TROLL LOSES.

Old September 12th 04, 03:29 AM
nelson family

"Bad Weather" wrote in message ...
IS ABOUT TO BE LEVELED BY HURRICANE IVAN.

I'm gonna go stock up on hot buttered popcorn for this one..LOL Ought to be
lots of fun to watch the devastation on TV!

Cheap disaster brings a hearty twinkle to the eye.
Laughing when the very young and weak are doomed to die.
When tragedy is near, we like to clap and cheer.
All those who think they're brave will find us ****ing on their grave.

I've never read anything so terrible.
Old September 13th 04, 04:23 PM
Jeff Findley

"nelson family" wrote in message
om...

I've never read anything so terrible.

Just kill file Bad Weather. That will fix the problem.

Jeff

Old September 13th 04, 05:02 PM
OM

On Mon, 13 Sep 2004 11:23:09 -0400, "Jeff Findley"
wrote:

Just kill file Bad Weather. That will fix the problem.

....Several million inhabitants between Grenada and Florida would
disagree with you on this one.

[ducks]

OM

- General George S. Patton, Jr
Old September 14th 04, 12:57 AM
EAC

OM om@our_blessed_lady_mary_of_the_holy_NASA_researc h_facility.org wrote in message . ..
...Several million inhabitants between Grenada and Florida would
disagree with you on this one.

Hmmmm... To kill file the million inhabitants between Grenada and
Florida would solve the problem?

To hear the plights of others aren't really that necessary when you
have your own problems.

Speaking of troubles, has anyone issued a travel warning on not
visiting Florida?

[ducks]

Is it duck season now?

OM

Cape Canaveral Damage? ed kyle History 4 September 12th 04 06:45 AM
Atlas 2AS Launch tonight from Cape Canaveral AFS AllanStern Space Shuttle 2 May 20th 04 03:46 AM
Titan 4 launch prep comms begin at Canaveral AllanStern Space Shuttle 0 February 14th 04 04:46 PM