Telescope makers newsgroup

Old February 3rd 05, 05:44 AM

Default Telescope makers newsgroup

Hi,
Is there a group specific to telescope making? I have just completed
an ultralight 12" dob, and am interested in feedback and/or new ideas.
I am also wondering if this design is expandable to a 15" and 18"
Thanks!

Alan
http://www.xmission.com/~alanne/Astronomy.html

Old February 3rd 05, 03:13 PM
starlord

Not a newsgroup, there are some e-mail lists, a small one I run is at:

A UK list server that's better than yahoo by a long shot.

--

SIAR
www.starlords.org

Old February 3rd 05, 05:36 PM
Bill McHale

I will second the recommendation for the atmlist.net email list.

BTW, great looking scope.

--
Bill

Old February 4th 05, 05:18 PM

Antuik Nutnik wrote:
There could be but nobody ahs ever applied for one.

wrote:

Hi,
Is there a group specific to telescope making? I have just

completed
an ultralight 12" dob, and am interested in feedback and/or new

ideas.
I am also wondering if this design is expandable to a 15" and 18"
Thanks!

Alan
http://www.xmission.com/~alanne/Astronomy.html

I wanted to thank everyone for their great ideas. I have since checked
out these other sites, and they are just what i was looking for.
Thanks.

alan