Fall in Gresham

Old January 5th 18, 03:20 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

Default Fall in Gresham

Abner "Double-A" wrote:
hanson wrote:
Abner "Double-A" wrote:

"G=EMC^2 Herbert Glazier seemed to have blown
his brains out with his gun" while he wrote:
"If i get shot in back of my head at 90 So What TreBert"

Abner wrote:
Homelessness is a societal problem. Social planning has worked
poorly in other countries, yet something must be done. We can't
just put all our trust in Adam Smith's Invisible Hand! Labor will be
less and less needed as industry and transportation becomes
completely automated. We have to consider the situation of society
as a whole.

hanson wrote:
Well, Abner, what you said is true, BUT do YOU have a
plan, a solution how to fix or at least to ameliorate it?

There are 2 types of homeless folks,
the ones who want to get back into society and become
working taxpaying members of society again.
These are the folks that became homeless not due to
any fault of their own.

Current social attemps are useless and phony window
showcases by govt. agencieds and private charities,
showboating a free meal on holydays, etc...

So, lobby for congress to pay them enough money to get
back on feet feet. There are PLENTY of "low-wit" jobs
availabe, which are controlled by the prison-industry and
the Unions, and theses 2 nefarious insitutions should
be force to give 1st priorities for jobs to the non-criminal
homeless.

It will be also far cheaper for the taxpayer to do that, then
to give foreign aid-taxmoney to rich *******s in other parts
of the world, for lure & lore of kickback... like Clinton's et.al

1 BUT then there is the other type of homeless folks
who have ELECTED to become homeless and they like it,
such as your icon SwinBert Glazier who is a Face-****ter
and a criminal Graveyard vandal and who is proud
of doing that and being daily drunk and/or loaded.

For that ilk the most efficient way to get'em off the street
is to commit'em into mental hospitals and keep'em there.

The whole problem you mentioned here did exist only
to a very limited extent in post WWII America. It got bad
in the 1970 when the Jewish Lawyer lobby essentially
created the condition (closing nut houses) that led to

2 the current debacle.

Abner wrote:
The solution is a negative income tax, a la George McGovern 1972!

hanson wrote:
So, Abner why was that McGovern 1972 idea not enacted?
It was/is done in some places but it does NOT work. ... to wit:
Tonight on World-News there was the Major of El Cajon who
has a real "City of the Homeless" in his domain.
Said he, "97% of the homeless are ex-jail birds (Lodos & Alkies)
that are given money (a negative income tax), which they use
solely to get more booze & and more drugs.
It's a vicious cycle. It's a human and social tragedy!

Abner, contemplate what's between lines 1 & 2 above.
If negative, then Abner come up with a better solution!

Old January 5th 18, 03:41 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

Abner "Double-A" wrote:

hanson wrote:
Well, Abner, what you said is true, BUT do YOU have a
plan, a solution how to fix or at least to ameliorate it?

There are 2 types of homeless folks,
the ones who want to get back into society and become
working taxpaying members of society again.

Abner wrote:
There are some people who can rise to the top without
becoming taxpaying members of society.
For example Donald Trump!

hanson wrote:
Abner, you must have been on the sauce again when
you posted that. We are talking about the homeless
not folks that were raised with silver spoons & nannies.
When you sober up enough go read the other
exchanges on the same issue and come up with a better
solution

Old January 5th 18, 03:55 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

hanson wrote:
Well, Abner, what you said is true, BUT do YOU have a
plan, a solution how to fix or at least to ameliorate it?

There are 2 types of homeless folks,
the ones who want to get back into society and become
working taxpaying members of society again.

There are some people who can rise to the top without becoming taxpaying members of society. For example Donald Trump!

Double-A

GOP Mafia never ever paid taxes.Walter Annenberg had more money than Gates always.Try to ask how much taxes he paid got you a bullet in back of your head.He was protected by #1 local police #2 Army #3 state police. #4 seals.#5 his own hit men. I know all this personally .Its a long story,and goes back when Nixon lived with Annenberg 40 years ago.I was doing work in Palm Springs.Bert
Old January 5th 18, 07:33 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

Glazier repeated himself about his tale & his pail, and
in http://tinyurl.com/Bert-s-Selfintroductn-Oct2017,
http://tinyurl.com/Glazier-the-loud-retarded-pig wrote:
"My Grandfathers had tails". -- Trebert
"Most have one tail.Some have two, (WOW)
"Being Jewish I know this is so very true" -- Bert.

indeed....

Dateline, Stockholm: "Glazier's excrement bucket talks"

Hey, Glazier, old Pali, there is everything wrong again
with the Gutter physics & the Glazierola you just posted.
snipped crap from Glazier, the Turdman of Anaheim

Yesterday you bragged that you, Bert, will no longer post,
but that "T_he r_eeking e_xcrement b_ucket" that
you affectionately call "T_r_e_b, Treb" which you ****
into, in your stinky Minnie Mouse Van, will begin to talk
by itsefl and do so for the next 285 years.

Glazier, that you compulsively lie, is a given. But if you
actually stop posting and the pail that you **** into, starts
to talk by itself... then, Glazier, that will be Nobel stuff....

.... all of which SwineBert uses to hide and cover up
https://tinyurl.com/Glazier-s-sexual-harassments as
http://tinyurl.com/Glazier-s-de-Minting is happening
& http://tinyurl.com/Swine-Glazier-s-Undertaker waits
with the gruesome end that she has in store for Bert.

Old January 5th 18, 11:01 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

hanson wrote:
Well, Abner, what you said is true, BUT do YOU have a
plan, a solution how to fix or at least to ameliorate it?

There are 2 types of homeless folks,
the ones who want to get back into society and become
working taxpaying members of society again.

There are some people who can rise to the top without becoming taxpaying members of society. For example Donald Trump!

Double-A

GOP Mafia never ever paid taxes.Walter Annenberg had more money than Gates always.Try to ask how much taxes he paid got you a bullet in back of your head.He was protected by #1 local police #2 Army #3 state police. #4 seals..#5 his own hit men. I know all this personally .Its a long story,and goes back when Nixon lived with Annenberg 40 years ago.I was doing work in Palm Springs.Bert

At least you have lived to tell the tale!

Mellow weather now here in Gresham. 44F as of 3 PM. Wind has stopped. Occasional showers. A rare mild day.

Double-A

Old January 5th 18, 11:03 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Thursday, January 4, 2018 at 7:22:27 PM UTC-8, hanson wrote:
Abner "Double-A" wrote:

hanson wrote:
So, Abner why was that McGovern 1972 idea not enacted?
It was/is done in some places but it does NOT work. ... to wit:
Tonight on World-News there was the Major of El Cajon who
has a real "City of the Homeless" in his domain.
Said he, "97% of the homeless are ex-jail birds (Lodos & Alkies)
that are given money (a negative income tax), which they use
solely to get more booze & and more drugs.
It's a vicious cycle. It's a human and social tragedy!

Abner, contemplate what's between lines 1 & 2 above.
If negative, then Abner come up with a better solution!

At least giving them the money to buy drugs and booze will mean they won't have to break into your house to get the money. Make sense?

Double-A

Old January 6th 18, 08:45 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Another rare nice January day here in Gresham. A little mist, but mostly dry and no wind. Humidity 86%. More rain tomorrow and east wind returning after a couple days rest.

A change in the law means people might have to pump their own gas in rural Oregon areas. Outrageous! Who sneaks these laws through? Most people here are in solidarity with New Jersey when it comes to gas pumping. The only reason one of my cousins has a job is because he pumps gas!

Double-A

Old January 6th 18, 08:54 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Abner "Double-A" wrote:

hanson wrote:
So, Abner why was that McGovern 1972 idea not enacted?
It was/is done in some places but it does NOT work. ... to wit:
Tonight on World-News there was the Major of El Cajon who
has a real "City of the Homeless" in his domain.
Said he, "97% of the homeless are ex-jail birds (Lodos & Alkies)
that are given money (a negative income tax), which they use
solely to get more booze & and more drugs.
It's a vicious cycle. It's a human and social tragedy!

Abner, contemplate what's between lines 1 & 2 above.
If negative, then Abner come up with a better solution!

At least giving them the money to buy drugs and booze will mean they won't have to break into your house to get the money. Make sense?

Double-A High 72 low 50 not a cloud to be seen.Snow fights on top of Baldy.My friend Teresa lives in Mt.Baldy.She can hear good,and we are good friendss.Snow storm stopped in Boston but very cold.Bert

Old January 6th 18, 09:04 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

Isn't it time for Winter in Gresham ????

Old January 6th 18, 09:23 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Abner "Double-A" wrote:

hanson wrote:
[...]

Teresa lives in Mt. Baldy? Does he have a cave up there?

Double-A

Summer in Gresham Double-A[_4_] Misc 165 September 30th 17 09:33 PM
Summer in Gresham hanson Misc 0 August 31st 17 02:10 AM
Sheriff's Sergeant Gets Drunk and Goes on Killing Spree in the OldM&M Restaurant and Longe in Gresham OR! (I remember it well) Double-A[_3_] Misc 0 March 18th 10 09:20 PM
Why do earth not Fall on Sun? G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_] Misc 0 April 28th 08 12:23 PM
The Fall. TOPposter. Amateur Astronomy 0 September 24th 07 09:31 AM