Glazier Theory On Dark Matter

Old September 23rd 06, 01:15 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default Glazier Theory On Dark Matter

The heart of my theory can be said in one word "IRON" A theory is
good when said in few words(Einstein) A theory is good when it can be
explained simply(Bohr) Iron puts out fusion,and iron can keep fusion
from taking place even if the object(would be star) has the right
density. Without light its dark matter. If my theory someday is
proven,it will tell us where all the iron in the universe is hiding.
Iron is a very plentiful element here on Earth. My theory will make
iron one of the most plentiful in our Milky way,and every galaxy in the
universe. Its iron at the core,and gravity put it there. Another reason
our night sky is not 95% brighter. There are 95% more failed stars than
those that have fusion cores,and iron is the answer for this Bert PS
Panius gave me this theory. It came out of his post on recycling "white
dwarfs"

Old September 23rd 06, 02:08 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_1_]

G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:
The heart of my theory can be said in one word "IRON" A theory is
good when said in few words(Einstein) A theory is good when it can be
explained simply(Bohr) Iron puts out fusion,and iron can keep fusion
from taking place even if the object(would be star) has the right
density. Without light its dark matter. If my theory someday is
proven,it will tell us where all the iron in the universe is hiding.
Iron is a very plentiful element here on Earth. My theory will make
iron one of the most plentiful in our Milky way,and every galaxy in the
universe. Its iron at the core,and gravity put it there. Another reason
our night sky is not 95% brighter. There are 95% more failed stars than
those that have fusion cores,and iron is the answer for this Bert PS
Panius gave me this theory. It came out of his post on recycling "white
dwarfs"

Iron nuclei cosmic rays are common. That must mean that it is
plentiful in the universe.

Double-A

Old September 23rd 06, 05:04 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hagar[_1_]

"G=EMC^2 Glazier" wrote in message
The heart of my theory can be said in one word "IRON" A theory is
good when said in few words(Einstein) A theory is good when it can be
explained simply(Bohr) Iron puts out fusion,and iron can keep fusion
from taking place even if the object(would be star) has the right
density. Without light its dark matter. If my theory someday is
proven,it will tell us where all the iron in the universe is hiding.
Iron is a very plentiful element here on Earth. My theory will make
iron one of the most plentiful in our Milky way,and every galaxy in the
universe. Its iron at the core,and gravity put it there. Another reason
our night sky is not 95% brighter. There are 95% more failed stars than
those that have fusion cores,and iron is the answer for this Bert PS
Panius gave me this theory. It came out of his post on recycling "white
dwarfs"

With almost all stars, the fusion process stops at iron. There simply is
not enough internal heat generated to fuse iron into the next heavier
element. Since most main sequence stars wind up as white dwarfs, it is
reasonable to assume that they consist of mostly iron, having shed their
outer shell of lighter elements. Stars much larger than our sun eventually
go supernova, creating all the other heavy metals of the periodic table, but
also scattering huge amounts of iron. So, iron could account for a good
chunk of the unseen dark matter, but not all of it.

Old September 24th 06, 08:26 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Starman

the iron is not hiding, you just have to know where to look
an example would be a young quasar called APM 08279+5255 (13.0 billion light
years away from us)
this quasar alone hold more than 3 times as much iron as our solar system
go figure where you will find more iron Bert

"G=EMC^2 Glazier" skrev i en meddelelse
The heart of my theory can be said in one word "IRON" A theory is
good when said in few words(Einstein) A theory is good when it can be
explained simply(Bohr) Iron puts out fusion,and iron can keep fusion
from taking place even if the object(would be star) has the right
density. Without light its dark matter. If my theory someday is
proven,it will tell us where all the iron in the universe is hiding.
Iron is a very plentiful element here on Earth. My theory will make
iron one of the most plentiful in our Milky way,and every galaxy in the
universe. Its iron at the core,and gravity put it there. Another reason
our night sky is not 95% brighter. There are 95% more failed stars than
those that have fusion cores,and iron is the answer for this Bert PS
Panius gave me this theory. It came out of his post on recycling "white
dwarfs"

Jeg beskyttes af den gratis SPAMfighter til privatbrugere.
Den har indtil videre sparet mig for at få 10033 spam-mails
Betalende brugere får ikke denne besked i deres e-mails.
Hent en gratis SPAMfighter her.

Old September 24th 06, 11:40 AM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Starman That AMP quasar at 13 billion LY away is not a good example to
prove or disprove my iron creating dark matter theory. Quasar's
are not galaxies. Nor are we sure what they really are. Still I find
that amazing that the spectra of iron is shown and its quantity. That
does help my thinking. So thanks for adding that to this post. Bert

Old September 24th 06, 11:59 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Cactus Saul that is pretty much it. However not all stars go
supernova,and my theory has stars that start producing
oxygen,silicon,and especially "iron",get weaker and weaker until no
energy is radiated out into space. Reason for that is when these heavy
elements are created they use this energy to make them. I picked out
iron because the iron nuclei are the most stable ones of all. Bert

Old September 25th 06, 07:17 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

Why should all stars go supernova? More blabberings from BEERTbrain!
Stars get weaker? What a load of horse **** that is! White dwarfs
continue to radiate energy into space for a long time.

Your blabberings are getting very delusional since you have no idea
what you're talking about!

Saul Levy

Old September 26th 06, 02:35 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Cactus Saul Not talking about white dwarfs. Talking about iron can put
out fusion and also keep fusion from being created. Why don't you listen
so your brain can learn something new. You would rather curse the
heat of the Sun than put on your air-conditioning Go figure Bert

Old September 26th 06, 07:41 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

My a/c is on, BEERTbrain!

White dwarfs continue putting out heat and light even without any new
fusion going on. How about listening to what I wrote for a change?

Saul Levy