4th Spatial Dimension of the Universe

Old September 12th 06, 05:14 AM posted to sci.astro,sci.physics.particle,sci.physics.relativity
Paul Hollister

Default 4th Spatial Dimension of the Universe

4th Spatial Dimension of the Universe

I have discovered a 4th spatial dimension. On an inside-outside axis
throughout the universe, there is a 4th spatial dimension of depth that
has never before been realized by the scientific world. By
geometrically aligning the magnitudes of spinning mass that form the
intrinsic structure of the universe
(-Galaxies-Stars-Atoms-Particles-) on the inside-outside axis
of this 4th spatial dimension, I have come to realize that all
magnitudes of mass in the universe are systematically arranged from
inside outward into a mathematical Spectrum of Magnitudes that defines
the periodicity and sequence of physical universe evolution. Galaxies
are made of Stars. Stars are made of Atoms. Atoms are made of
Particles. This Spectrum of Magnitudes, which is a Spectrum of Mass
that corresponds proportionately to the Spectrum of Energy and Forces
in nature, are aligned on an inside-outside axis that mathematically
defines a 4th spatial dimension. By applying the alignment of the
Spectrum of Magnitudes to the Space-side of Dr. Einstein's Space-Time
Model of Universe, the spatial regions of the theory of relativity,
quantum theory and superstring theory can be geometrically integrated
on the inside-outside axis of the 4th spatial dimension. As a new
paradigm of understanding, aligning the sequence of universe evolution
on the inside-outside axis of the 4th spatial dimension clearly reveals
the Mainstream Sequence of Galaxy Evolution.
See introduction to the theory at
http://www.origin-of-universe.com/ch.../chapter_1.htm
Chapter 1 - Introduction (CLICK Radius of Relativity) defines the
inside-outside axis of the 4th spatial dimension and describes the
Mainstream Sequence of Galaxy Evolution.

Respectfully,

Paul Hollister
http://www.Origin-of-Universe.com
Origin and Evolution of the Universe, a Unified Scientific Theory

Old September 12th 06, 06:25 AM posted to sci.astro,sci.physics.particle,sci.physics.relativity
Bill Hobba

"Paul Hollister" wrote in message
oups.com...
[...]

Your word salad says precisely nothing, or rather the same as saying
something like it is the odor of isomorphism that is the guiding principle
of the world ie utter nonsense.

Bill

Old September 12th 06, 10:28 AM posted to sci.astro,sci.physics.particle,sci.physics.relativity
Sorcerer[_3_]

"Paul Hollister" wrote in message
oups.com...
I have discovered a 4th spatial dimension.

[snip crap]
| Respectfully,
|
| Paul Hollister

You are a ****ing lunatic!

Disrespectfully,
Androcles

Old September 13th 06, 12:17 PM posted to sci.astro,sci.physics.particle,sci.physics.relativity
Autymn D. C.

Bill Hobba wrote:
"Paul Hollister" wrote in message
oups.com...
4th Spatial Dimension of the Universe

I have discovered a 4th spatial dimension. On an inside-outside axis
throughout the universe, there is a 4th spatial dimension of depth that
has never before been realized by the scientific world. By
geometrically aligning the magnitudes of spinning mass that form the
intrinsic structure of the universe
(-Galaxies-Stars-Atoms-Particles-) on the inside-outside axis

Your word salad says precisely nothing, or rather the same as saying
something like it is the odor of isomorphism that is the guiding principle
of the world ie utter nonsense.

How about some arbitrary parameter of the three?

Old September 17th 06, 11:36 AM posted to sci.astro,sci.physics.particle,sci.physics.relativity
Henri Wilson

On Tue, 12 Sep 2006 09:28:45 GMT, "Sorcerer"
wrote:

"Paul Hollister" wrote in message
roups.com...
I have discovered a 4th spatial dimension.

[snip crap]
| Respectfully,
|
| Paul Hollister

You are a ****ing lunatic!

Takes one to recognise one...

Disrespectfully,
Androcles

HW.
www.users.bigpond.com/hewn/index.htm

You can burn all yer books!
Space is logarithmic.
Old September 18th 06, 08:59 AM posted to sci.astro,sci.physics.particle,sci.physics.relativity
Paul B. Andersen

Henri Wilson wrote:
On Tue, 12 Sep 2006 09:28:45 GMT, "Sorcerer"
wrote:

You are a ****ing lunatic!

Takes one to recognise one...

We can trust your judgement of each other, then.

Paul
Old September 18th 06, 10:15 PM posted to sci.astro,sci.physics.particle,sci.physics.relativity
Henri Wilson

wrote:

You are a ****ing lunatic!

Takes one to recognise one...

We can trust your judgement of each other, then.

We may have our differences but will still unite against the common enemy.

Paul

Old September 19th 06, 02:48 AM posted to sci.astro,sci.physics.particle,sci.physics.relativity
Eric Gisse

wrote:

You are a ****ing lunatic!

Takes one to recognise one...

We can trust your judgement of each other, then.

We may have our differences but will still unite against the common enemy.

....the scientific method?

Old September 19th 06, 03:24 PM posted to sci.astro,sci.physics.particle,sci.physics.relativity
Paul B. Andersen

wrote:
You are a ****ing lunatic!
Takes one to recognise one...

We can trust your judgement of each other, then.

We may have our differences but will still unite against the common enemy.

Experimental evidence?

Paul