Sun ejects plasma buble mass greater than mass of saturn.

Old June 22nd 04, 07:24 AM
gravity jones

Default Sun ejects plasma buble mass greater than mass of saturn.

Its becoming clear that the Sun and Stars can eject mass in sufficient
quantity to form a planet.

Its probably a very rare event .

Proof? plenty. assume more than one massive plasma plasma bubble
form in confluence to interact that can propel mass beyond what has
already been detected.

Some of what is presently being observed by SOHO and other observatories
do not tell us everthing that is possible. planets have volcanos that
propell masive amounts of material into space...solid material ...its
possible the sun can shoot more than plasma out even with its excessive
gravity. well thats pretty simple...Pressure should build up below the
surface to the extreme.

Im not willing to say that any of the existing planets came out of a sun
burst...but now i know its possible.

I am also aware that plasma/ solar wind generated has the propensity to
find orbits eccentric or otherwise where it can congeal from plasma into
solid form. perhaps the formation requires plasma conversion...

The Thermodynamic Cause of Gravity:
Site Below is due for update and removal of mistakes:

http://www.webspawner.com/users/gravity/index.html

Old June 23rd 04, 01:28 AM
SB

On Mon, 21 Jun 2004 23:24:20 -0700, (gravity jones)
wrote:

Its becoming clear that the Sun and Stars can eject mass in sufficient
quantity to form a planet.

Its probably a very rare event .

Proof? plenty. assume more than one massive plasma plasma bubble
form in confluence to interact that can propel mass beyond what has
already been detected.

This is not proof - just theory.

Some of what is presently being observed by SOHO and other observatories
do not tell us everthing that is possible. planets have volcanos that
propell masive amounts of material into space...solid material ...its
possible the sun can shoot more than plasma out even with its excessive
gravity. well thats pretty simple...Pressure should build up below the
surface to the extreme.

Main problem with this theory is that 99.9999% of the type of material
the sun ejects is Hydrogen - a gas not a solid no matter how much it
is cooled at the pressures encountered in free space.

TK

Im not willing to say that any of the existing planets came out of a sun
burst...but now i know its possible.

Nether am I because it has a very, very low probability of being
correct.

Old June 23rd 04, 03:47 AM
Odysseus

SB wrote:

Main problem with this theory is that 99.9999% of the type of material
the sun ejects is Hydrogen - a gas not a solid no matter how much it
is cooled at the pressures encountered in free space.

Mass ejections from stars also tend to be rather, shall we say,
vigorous -- although I can imagine a flare-star feeding a
protoplanetary disc from which Jovian planets might eventually coalesce.

--
Odysseus

Old June 23rd 04, 07:52 AM
Jonathan Silverlight

In message , Odysseus
writes
SB wrote:

Main problem with this theory is that 99.9999% of the type of material
the sun ejects is Hydrogen - a gas not a solid no matter how much it
is cooled at the pressures encountered in free space.

Mass ejections from stars also tend to be rather, shall we say,
vigorous -- although I can imagine a flare-star feeding a
protoplanetary disc from which Jovian planets might eventually coalesce.

I suspect SB's figure is exaggerated (the sun as a whole is 73% hydrogen
and the solar wind is apparently 8% helium
http://solar-center.stanford.edu/FAQ/Qsolwindcomp.html) but anything
ejected by a star is by definition moving faster than escape speed. It
probably won't be dense enough to self-gravitate into a protoplanet,
either.
--
What have they got to hide? Release the full Beagle 2 report.

Old June 24th 04, 08:13 AM
Mike Ruskai

On Tue, 22 Jun 2004 20:28:28 -0400, SB wrote:

Main problem with this theory is that 99.9999% of the type of material
the sun ejects is Hydrogen - a gas not a solid no matter how much it
is cooled at the pressures encountered in free space.

I expect your number is a bit exaggerated, but whatever the actual amount,
most of the rest is helium, which doesn't form a solid at any temperature,
unless under high pressure.

Im not willing to say that any of the existing planets came out of a sun
burst...but now i know its possible.

Nether am I because it has a very, very low probability of being
correct.

Even granting all the rather odd claims in that post, at most a gas giant
very close to a star could be formed in such a fashion.

--
- Mike

Remove 'spambegone.net' and reverse to send e-mail.