5.5 lunar month period

Old November 21st 13, 02:10 AM posted to sci.space.science
Brad Guth[_3_]

Default 5.5 lunar month period

On Thursday, November 14, 2013 7:56:19 PM UTC-8, David Dalton wrote:
Is there anything special about the period of 5.5 lunar

months (162 days) other than that it corresponds to

6 solar rotations?

--

David Dalton http://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)

http://www.nfld.com/~dalton/nf.html Newfoundland&Labrador Music & Travel

"So let us not talk falsely now, the hour is getting late" (Bob Dylan)

What sort of issues or relationships are you hoping to associate with this orbital dwell?

Old November 21st 13, 11:07 AM posted to sci.space.science
David Dalton

In article ,
Brad Guth wrote:

On Thursday, November 14, 2013 7:56:19 PM UTC-8, David Dalton wrote:
Is there anything special about the period of 5.5 lunar
months (162 days) other than that it corresponds to
6 solar rotations?

As has been discussed on sci.astro.research, I mean six
Carrington solar rotations of about 27 days each.

What sort of issues or relationships are you hoping to associate with this
orbital dwell?

It is off-topic for this newsgroup.

But basically in 1993--1994 I three times experienced a
5.5 lunar month separation between onset of a waxing
gibbous moon mixed/psychotic episode and onset of a1
a waning crescent hypomania.

--
David Dalton http://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
http://www.nfld.com/~dalton/nf.html Newfoundland&Labrador Music & Travel
"So let us not talk falsely now, the hour is getting late" (Bob Dylan)

Allowed, as long as we stay on topic. If we go to far into speculation I will be very quick to cut this short.

Old November 24th 13, 11:00 PM posted to sci.space.science
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Thursday, November 21, 2013 3:07:14 AM UTC-8, David Dalton wrote:
In article ,

Brad Guth wrote:

[...]

Nowadays it doesn't take all that much to modify human behavior.