Dark Energy Hologram Entropy of Universe

Old May 8th 04, 07:47 AM
CCRyder

Default Dark Energy Hologram Entropy of Universe

In article , Bilge
wrote:

CCRyder:
In article UfXjc.38824$0u6.6513633@attbi_s03, George Hammond
wrote:

Hass s.p.r. now become an "amateur" newsgroup?

Since General Relativity is an intellectual masturbatory fiction

If that were true, you wouldn't become mentally impotent when
you receive explanations involving general relativity.

You're quite confused. Since I have discovered and have announced the
discovery of the gravitational charge separation effect which can be
deduced from first principles it isn't a big leap to realize that such
an effect means that gravitational fields treat electrons differently
from protons and that means that the central foundational pillar of
General Relativity which is the Equivalence Principle cannot be true at
all. This is like the Philistines house of Dagon (their god). How
many careers are supported on the twin pillars of the Equivalence
Principle and the unsubstantiable belief in the notion of fields as
continuous structures? These two pseudoscientific beliefs support the
whole house of General Relativity.

"29 And Samson took hold of the two middle pillars upon which the
house stood, and on which it was borne up, of the one with his right
hand, and of the other with his left.
30 And Samson said, Let me die with the Philistines. And he bowed
himself with all his might; and the house fell upon the lords, and upon
all the people that were therein. So the dead which he slew at his
death were more than they which he slew in his life." (Judges Chpt 16)

Like the house of the god of the Philistines fell, likewise is the
house of General Relativity in the midst of falling.

CCRyder (aka Charles Cagle)
Old May 8th 04, 07:58 AM
FrediFizzx

"CCRyder" wrote in message
| In article , Bilge
| wrote:
|
| CCRyder:
| In article UfXjc.38824$0u6.6513633@attbi_s03, George Hammond
| wrote:
|
| Hass s.p.r. now become an "amateur" newsgroup?
|

| Since General Relativity is an intellectual masturbatory fiction
|
| If that were true, you wouldn't become mentally impotent when
| you receive explanations involving general relativity.
|
| You're quite confused. Since I have discovered and have announced the
| discovery of the gravitational charge separation effect which can be
| deduced from first principles it isn't a big leap to realize that such
| an effect means that gravitational fields treat electrons differently
| from protons and that means that the central foundational pillar of
| General Relativity which is the Equivalence Principle cannot be true at
| all. This is like the Philistines house of Dagon (their god). How
| many careers are supported on the twin pillars of the Equivalence
| Principle and the unsubstantiable belief in the notion of fields as
| continuous structures? These two pseudoscientific beliefs support the
| whole house of General Relativity.
|
| "29 And Samson took hold of the two middle pillars upon which the
| house stood, and on which it was borne up, of the one with his right
| hand, and of the other with his left.
| 30 And Samson said, Let me die with the Philistines. And he bowed
| himself with all his might; and the house fell upon the lords, and upon
| all the people that were therein. So the dead which he slew at his
| death were more than they which he slew in his life." (Judges Chpt 16)
|
| Like the house of the god of the Philistines fell, likewise is the
| house of General Relativity in the midst of falling.

Yeah, and Jimi Hendrix said, "I stand up next to a mountain, and chop it
down with the edge of my hand."

Vacuum charge rules, baby!

FrediFizzx

Old May 10th 04, 05:16 AM
Bilge

CCRyder:

wrote:

Hass s.p.r. now become an "amateur" newsgroup?

Since General Relativity is an intellectual masturbatory fiction

If that were true, you wouldn't become mentally impotent when
you receive explanations involving general relativity.

You're quite confused.

Not unless you consider the question of why you bother to post the
meaningless, jargon-laden non-sense you post. Since I see no logical
reason for you to post pseudo-science fantasy on a science newsgroup,
I am quite confused about why would do it.

Since I have discovered and have announced the discovery of the
gravitational charge separation effect which can be deduced from
first principles it isn't a big leap to realize that such an effect
means that gravitational fields treat electrons differently from
protons and that means that the central foundational pillar of
General Relativity which is the Equivalence Principle cannot be true at
all.

It's even less of a leap to deduce that you are posting gibberish
that would cause even the cast of star trek to cringe at the abuse
of terminology - which is quite an accomplishment, although not
one to which one might wish to point out in a scientific discussion.

This is like the Philistines house of Dagon (their god). How
many careers are supported on the twin pillars of the Equivalence
Principle and the unsubstantiable belief in the notion of fields as
continuous structures? These two pseudoscientific beliefs support the
whole house of General Relativity.

That sounds like a personal adaptation of the ``I'm being oppressed''
skit from the holy grail.

"29 And Samson took hold of the two middle pillars upon which the
house stood, and on which it was borne up, of the one with his right
hand, and of the other with his left.
30 And Samson said, Let me die with the Philistines. And he bowed
himself with all his might; and the house fell upon the lords, and upon
all the people that were therein. So the dead which he slew at his
death were more than they which he slew in his life." (Judges Chpt 16)

Like the house of the god of the Philistines fell, likewise is the
house of General Relativity in the midst of falling.

At least you're consistent. Both of your statements are based in
the mythology you believe.

Old May 14th 04, 09:11 PM
Tarzan

CCRyder wrote:

wrote:

[...]

There is a connection between a star formation, X-rays and Black Hole
horizon event. Gravity field is a mere representation of the most
probable state of the matter as perceived by us, the humans. If it were
perceived by some other kind of a receptor, it would not be "gravity"
but it would still exist as the gravity field that we know on a macro-scale.