Theory of everything using the Color

Old December 16th 11, 06:19 AM
victorespinoza victorespinoza is offline
Junior Member

Default Theory of everything using the Color

Because my theory it was made with 21 pages in PowerPoint, do not I could post it here, but, in a following web page:

Theory of everything using the Color

Please understand me...

Kind regards,
Victor Elias Espinoza Guedez
The best weapon of the universe is intelligence.