Osceola Weather Progress Energy in Hot Water(stole 146 M)

Old November 17th 08, 05:06 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

Default Osceola Weather Progress Energy in Hot Water(stole 146 M)

Drink the RAW ****, BEERTbrain, and think it tastes like beer! lmao!

Saul Levy

On Sun, 16 Nov 2008 14:32:55 -0500, (G=EMC^2
Glazier) wrote:

BG That could be a bargain price just 250,000,000 to recycling ****.
that could work well if it can make **** into Bud light. A machine like
that is better than a God that could make water into wine. TreBert

Old November 17th 08, 07:20 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Double A I have my 357 Magnum in case sheriff Bob Hansel tries to have
his goose stepping deputies come inside my house. Its time for change
and that means to fight back History channel had a show on
American Mafia. Mafia worth more than MSN Coca Cola combined. No more
FBI or any government agency ever bothering them anymore. Like I have
been posting for many moons Mafia is above all laws,and even makes laws.
Mafia will get the biggest cut of bailout bucks. That is a very safe
prediction Trebert

Old November 17th 08, 08:05 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_2_]

On Nov 17, 11:20*am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
Double A *I have my 357 Magnum in case sheriff Bob Hansel tries to have
his goose stepping deputies come inside my house. Its time for change
and that means to fight back * * * * History channel had a show on
American Mafia. Mafia worth more than MSN Coca Cola combined. No more
FBI or any government agency ever bothering them anymore. *Like I have
been posting for many moons Mafia is above all laws,and even makes laws.
Mafia will get the biggest cut of bailout bucks. That is a very safe
prediction *Trebert

Kind of cold here and foggy. Typical November dreariness.

JFK and RFK were the last in goveernment to fight the Mafia, and look
what happened to them! You can't blame today's law enforcement for
spending all their time looking for kids smoking pot to lock up
instead of going after organized crime. That way they can come safely
home to their families every night.

Double-A
Old November 17th 08, 10:50 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

Semi-auto weapons are legal, DA. Fully auto weapons you need a
special license to buy or the BATF will come a callin'!

Saul Levy

On Sun, 16 Nov 2008 11:57:56 -0800 (PST), Double-A
wrote:

Now you can buy your machine gun on the Internet! See:

http://www.autoweapons.com/home.html

Happy hunting!

Double-A

Old November 18th 08, 12:30 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_2_]

On Nov 17, 2:50*pm, Saul Levy wrote:
Semi-auto weapons are legal, DA. *Fully auto weapons you need a
special license to buy or the BATF will come a callin'!

Saul Levy

Since the government first banned them, it has been a long, hard
struggle by contstutional rights lawyers to regain the individual's
right to be fully armed with automatic fire potential!

Double-A

Old November 18th 08, 02:12 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Double A Every bar in LA and NYC will sell you pot or coke. No cop
would dare to stop them. He would lose both income and life. Rich in
Beverley Hills have coke delivered and the delivery man is called the
milk man. Yes the Kennedys proved the Godfather does not like trouble
makers. The FBI was in on both assassination. It was a well planed
conspiracy. How long the Florida Mafia will put up with this
trouble maker only time will tell. The days of Bob Hansel just
threatening might be over. TreBert

Old November 18th 08, 02:24 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Very cold night 42F and will only get up to 61F at 3pm No rain bright
Sun. Colder weather for tonight. Feel sorry for the poor that have no
roof over their heads.,and those that do Progress Energy turned off
their electricity. It puts a smile on PE CEO William D Johnson knowing
how much suffering his power company causes. What has happened to my
America?. Why are children made to suffer? If there is no change to
stop this than best the poor drink Cool Aid. TreBert

Old November 18th 08, 07:36 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_2_]

On Nov 18, 6:12*am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
Double A *Every bar in LA and NYC will sell you pot or coke. *No cop
would dare to stop them. He would lose both income and life. Rich in
Beverley Hills have coke delivered and the delivery man is called the
milk man. Yes the Kennedys proved the Godfather does not like trouble
makers. The FBI was in on both assassination. It was a well planed
conspiracy. * * * How long the Florida Mafia will put up with this
trouble maker only time will tell. The days of Bob Hansel just
threatening might be over. * * * * TreBert

Another cold, foggy night. Reminds me of a typical Halloween night.
But the coat that HJ sent with the hood keeps me fairly warm. Lots of
ducks last night. They drop in during the night and visit with the
locals, then are gone by daybreak. Some nights a Great Blue Heron
will alight and stand in the duck pond with its long legs on the
bottom. Sometimes when he sees me he flies off. Sometimes he just
strides off with his long legs to a more distant part of the pond.

Remember J. Edgar Hoover? No President dared to ask him to retire!
They were all afraid of him. Was the FBI in on the assassination?
Was the Mafia? Was Castro? There is never an end to the
speculation. But one thing we know: Lee Harvey Oswald was silenced
before he could spill the beans!

Double-A

Old November 18th 08, 07:40 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_2_]

On Nov 18, 6:24*am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
Very cold night 42F and will only get up to 61F at 3pm

Sounds like the weather here!

*No rain bright
Sun. *Colder weather for tonight. *Feel sorry for the poor that have no
roof over their heads.,and those that do Progress Energy turned off
their electricity. It puts a smile on PE *CEO William D Johnson knowing
how much suffering his power company causes. What has happened to my
America?. Why are children made to suffer? * If there is no change to
stop this than best the poor drink Cool Aid. * TreBert

Here they will not turn off your power during the winter months.

Double-A

Old November 18th 08, 11:28 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Double A Jack Rube was a lieutenant in the Mafia. He was told to kill
Oswald. He was given instant cancer,and never brought to trial by the
FBI It was all covered up by the republican press(Annenberg newspapers)
Hollywood made movies,and they were called Those conspiracy movies. It
was a FBI Godfather conspiracy,but the word conspiracy was made to look
like it was crazy thinking. Obama has to turn FBI and CIA upside down
immediately or he is dead meat TreBert