The Usenet Swarm of Naysayism

Old July 4th 07, 04:34 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.skeptic,sci.astro,uk.sci.astronomy
John Griffin

Default The Usenet Swarm of Naysayism

BradGuth wrote:

On Jul 3, 11:21 pm, John Griffin
wrote:
I'm ready for the punch line here. Tell me what setsBradGuth
apart from "you folks."

At least I'm not another crazy Zionist that has got global
domination in my mindset.

BTW, the next great thing is other intelligent life existing/
coexisting on Venus. If that's not quite good enough, as such
I've got at least a dozen other items of greatness to share
and share alike.

Venus will not be the first place Earthlings discover
extraterrestrial life.

All the Venusians committed suicide centuries ago because of the
dreary ****ing weather.

Old July 4th 07, 11:02 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.skeptic,sci.astro,uk.sci.astronomy
BradGuth

On Jul 4, 4:37 am, Bryan Olson wrote:
John Griffin wrote:

[...]

I'm ready for the punch line here. Tell me what sets BradGuth
apart from "you folks."

A matter of degree. We've heard the 9-11 kooks and a drunken Mel Gibson
rail against the same enemy, but only BradGuth could recognize the Moon
continuing to orbit the Earth as an undesirable situation for which we
can blame the Jews.

--
--Bryan

That's a rather silly pro-Zion mindset, don't you think?

Do you folks have a quote where I've connected the moon's orbit with
anything Old Testament or otherwise Zion worthy?

The only blame goes to those perpetrating such lies upon lies,
suggesting that Earth has always had that salty old moon of ours,
rather from the time of the very last ice age this badly polluted
world is ever going to see.

Got any other conditional laws of physics or perhaps excluded evidence
to share and share alike?

Got a spare 3D interactive orbital simulator to share and share alike?
-
Brad Guth

Old July 4th 07, 11:14 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.skeptic,sci.astro,uk.sci.astronomy
BradGuth

On Jul 4, 8:34 am, John Griffin wrote:
BradGuth wrote:
On Jul 3, 11:21 pm, John Griffin
wrote:
I'm ready for the punch line here. Tell me what setsBradGuth
apart from "you folks."

At least I'm not another crazy Zionist that has got global
domination in my mindset.

BTW, the next great thing is other intelligent life existing/
coexisting on Venus. If that's not quite good enough, as such
I've got at least a dozen other items of greatness to share
and share alike.

Venus will not be the first place Earthlings discover
extraterrestrial life.

I totally agree. At least Venus is a good ten thousand fold better
off than Mars.

All the Venusians committed suicide centuries ago because of the
dreary ****ing weather.

But then, why is your Einstein superior mindset so dumbfounded?

With unlimited renewable energy; what's not doable about Venus?
-
Brad Guth

Old July 5th 07, 07:06 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.skeptic,sci.astro,uk.sci.astronomy
John Griffin

BradGuth wrote:

On Jul 4, 4:37 am, Bryan Olson
wrote:
John Griffin wrote:

[...]

I'm ready for the punch line here. Tell me what sets
BradGuth apart from "you folks."

A matter of degree. We've heard the 9-11 kooks and a drunken
Mel Gibson rail against the same enemy, but only BradGuth
could recognize the Moon continuing to orbit the Earth as an
undesirable situation for which we can blame the Jews.

--
--Bryan

That's a rather silly pro-Zion mindset, don't you think?

Do you folks have a quote where I've connected the moon's
orbit with anything Old Testament or otherwise Zion worthy?

You've never even connected one sentence to another. Guthgobble
doesn't include such concepts.

Old July 5th 07, 07:12 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.skeptic,sci.astro,uk.sci.astronomy
John Griffin

BradGuth wrote:

On Jul 4, 8:34 am, John Griffin
wrote:
BradGuth wrote:
On Jul 3, 11:21 pm, John Griffin
wrote:
I'm ready for the punch line here. Tell me what
setsBradGuth apart from "you folks."

At least I'm not another crazy Zionist that has got global
domination in my mindset.

BTW, the next great thing is other intelligent life
existing/ coexisting on Venus. If that's not quite good
enough, as such I've got at least a dozen other items of
greatness to share and share alike.

Venus will not be the first place Earthlings discover
extraterrestrial life.

I totally agree. At least Venus is a good ten thousand fold
better off than Mars.

All the Venusians committed suicide centuries ago because of
the dreary ****ing weather.

But then, why is your Einstein superior mindset so
dumbfounded?

With unlimited renewable energy; what's not doable about
Venus? -

Venus is of academic interest only. Mars and a few moons will be
resources some time in the distant future. **** Venus.

By the way, if you want to take a picture of Venus from the moon,
be sure not to get any moonscape in the frame. Light from the
surface would obviously overwhelm the piddly stream of photons
from the planet. Maybe that doesn't need to be mentioned; only
remarkably dimwitted turkeys are unaware of it.

Old July 5th 07, 07:36 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.skeptic,sci.astro,uk.sci.astronomy
BradGuth

On Jul 5, 11:06 am, John Griffin wrote:
BradGuth wrote:
On Jul 4, 4:37 am, Bryan Olson
wrote:
John Griffin wrote:

[...]

[...]

Brad Guth- Hide quoted text -

Dear "poster" (aka spook, mole, rusemaster),
It's part of my dyslexic encryption. Go fish.
-
Brad Guth

Old July 6th 07, 02:30 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.skeptic,sci.astro,uk.sci.astronomy
BradGuth

On Jul 5, 11:12 am, John Griffin wrote:
BradGuth wrote:
On Jul 4, 8:34 am, John Griffin
wrote:
BradGuth wrote:
On Jul 3, 11:21 pm, John Griffin
wrote:
[...]

remarkably dimwitted turkeys are unaware of it.- Hide quoted text -

Spoken exactly like a true Zionist puppeteer that you are.

BTW, Venus at reflecting a peak spectrum of nearly 4 kw/m2 is simply a
whole lot brighter than Earth, especially to an unfiltered Kodak
moment that sees and records far more of them reflected photons then
the human eye can detect. Darn that pesky UV-a and near-blue
sensitive film anyway.
-
Brad Guth

Old July 6th 07, 04:07 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.skeptic,sci.astro,uk.sci.astronomy
Pat Flannery

John Griffin wrote:
Venus is of academic interest only. Mars and a few moons will be
resources some time in the distant future. **** Venus.

YAY!

The Firewomen
Old July 6th 07, 05:22 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.skeptic,sci.astro,uk.sci.astronomy
Larry Huntley

John Griffin stepped up to the podium, tapped
the aging SM57 and announced in news:Xns99647200DD622thathillbillyyahooco@
130.133.1.4:

By the way, if you want to take a picture of Venus from the moon,
be sure not to get any moonscape in the frame. Light from the
surface would obviously overwhelm the piddly stream of photons
from the planet.

Avoid moonshine, then?

- L
--
Larry Huntley Portland, OR
Skep-Ti-Cult Member #130-978649-969 (no Snazzy Rank)
Old July 6th 07, 07:46 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.skeptic,sci.astro,uk.sci.astronomy
BradGuth

The naysayism swarm mindset of this Usenet from Zion hell on Earth is
nearly all Zionism orchestrated from start to finish, with a few other
faith-based cults picking up the rear (meaning as Zion pooper
scoopers).

For a perfectly good example of what's technically doable; with
unlimited local energy (how many spare teraWatts would you folks
like?); as such we could hold the future of our Winter Olympics on
Venus, and then some.

What's all that insurmountable when there's such unlimited and
otherwise 100% renewable energy that's already there to behold?

Did each of you silly naysay folks entirely miss out on your physics-
duh-101?

BTW, if I were every bit as dumbfounded and otherwise as naysay
snookered to death as yourself, as such I would not try using the
likes of a standard PC on Venus, although within the cool as you like
composite rigid airship or much less our extremely cool POOF City at
VL2 isn't any problem whatsoever.

Have any of you rusemasters of naysayism ever heard of the cold
cathode vacuume tube? It seems they can be made extremely small,
obviously energy efficient and good for perhaps better than twice
whatever that Venusian environment has to share. That cold cathode
has a 1600 year half life to boot.

There's almost no limits as to the byouancy derived hauling capacity
of our composite rigid airship, as well as offering lots of internal
volume of cooled habitat to spare.

Of locally produced thermal insulation, that's also as structural as
you'd like to make it, is clearly not the least bit insurmountable of
such a local product obtaining R256/m, or even as good as R1024/m.
-
Brad Guth