APOD

Old June 15th 04, 07:24 AM
Dave Smith

Default APOD

Congratulations Pete on getting your Venus pics on APOD. That is one
brilliant composition and must have taken loads of planning. Superb piece of
work.

--
Dave Smith
http://www.graviton.demon.co.uk

Old June 15th 04, 08:33 AM
Martin Frey

"Dave Smith" wrote:

Congratulations Pete on getting your Venus pics on APOD. That is one
brilliant composition and must have taken loads of planning. Superb piece of
work.

The boy done good.

--
Martin Frey
http://www.hadastro.org.uk
Old June 15th 04, 08:59 AM
Jim

In article , Martin Frey wrote:
"Dave Smith" wrote:

Congratulations Pete on getting your Venus pics on APOD. That is one
brilliant composition and must have taken loads of planning. Superb piece of
work.

The boy done good.

Seconded - well done mate. Bloody well done.

Jim
--
Find me at http://www.ursaMinorBeta.co.uk
"Brace yourself, this might make your eyes water."
Old June 15th 04, 10:13 AM
Jim

"Dave Smith" wrote:

Congratulations Pete on getting your Venus pics on APOD. That is one
brilliant composition and must have taken loads of planning. Superb piece of
work.

The boy done good.

Seconded - well done mate. Bloody well done.

Hang on, it's just occured to me - does this mean that the guys that run
the APOD site keep an eye on uk.sci.astronomy?

How cool is that? :-)

Jim
Old June 15th 04, 10:39 AM
Robert Geake

Once again Pete....
You know whats comming...

I love you I do.

Rob

Old June 15th 04, 10:57 AM
Martin Frey

"Robert Geake" wrote:

I love you I do.

Pete

Be afraid, very afraid...

--
Martin Frey
http://www.hadastro.org.uk
Old June 15th 04, 03:38 PM
Pete Lawrence

"Dave Smith" wrote:

Congratulations Pete on getting your Venus pics on APOD. That is one
brilliant composition and must have taken loads of planning. Superb piece of
work.

The boy done good.

Seconded - well done mate. Bloody well done.

Hang on, it's just occured to me - does this mean that the guys that run
the APOD site keep an eye on uk.sci.astronomy?

How cool is that? :-)

Thanks for your comments guys. Jim - unfortunately, I think you'll
find that the reason they put my photo up was because I sent it to
them! Very surprised to see them accept it though.

--
Pete Lawrence
http://www.pbl33.co.uk
Old June 15th 04, 03:42 PM
Pete Lawrence

On Tue, 15 Jun 2004 10:57:28 +0100, Martin Frey
wrote:

"Robert Geake" wrote:

I love you I do.

Pete

Be afraid, very afraid...

It's a common problem. Happens everywhere ;-)
Old June 15th 04, 03:44 PM
Jim

wrote:

"Robert Geake" wrote:

I love you I do.

Pete

Be afraid, very afraid...

It's a common problem. Happens everywhere ;-)

You'll have to turn your charisma down a notch or two.

Jim
Old June 15th 04, 03:50 PM
Pete Lawrence

wrote:

"Robert Geake" wrote:

I love you I do.

Pete

Be afraid, very afraid...

It's a common problem. Happens everywhere ;-)

You'll have to turn your charisma down a notch or two.

Perhaps, but I was hoping it would affect women too

APOD Down? Rick Misc 8 June 29th 04 02:07 AM
APOD: 2003 December 31 - A Year of Resolving Cosmology Sam Wormley Amateur Astronomy 0 December 31st 03 06:28 PM
Great APOD (Mars occultation) Davoud Amateur Astronomy 2 July 24th 03 07:05 PM