a NEW comparison image CLEARLY shows HOW MUCH my "underside-LAS"is BETTER than ANY Orion's tower-LAS

Old June 9th 08, 03:20 AM posted to sci.space.policy
kT

Default More gaetanomarano unproven crap

gaetanomarano wrote:

On 9 Giu, 00:05, Matt wrote:

The underside design would have to be completely isolated from the
heat shield of the spacecraft, since you need the heat shield to be
pristine after you jettison the LAS after every normal liftoff.

you're right, but the only purpose of my drawing is to show the
concept, it's NOT a "project" (that, clearly, needs study and tests)

And since it is your design concept, it is incumbent upon you to study
and test it, which so far you have declined to do. What turns most
people off is your continual 'I thought of it first' approach to design
concept analysis. We're looking for something a little more concrete.

If you could even address criticisms that would be nice. Of course, I
will be the first to admit that I too suffer from the same delusions,
about for instance ... cryogenic propulsion. However, I am interested in
cryogenic propulsion mainly as a technology driver, and I am not so
concerned about the economic viability of it, since the problems with
hydrocarbon combustion are far greater than just economic concerns.
Old June 9th 08, 03:37 PM posted to sci.space.policy
Jeff Findley

wrote in message
On Jun 7, 6:37 pm, gaetanomarano wrote:
However, it's still unclear WHY did NASA wants to launch so much "dead
weight" with its Orion!!!

Because your underside-LAS can't work and you don't have the
capability to prove that it will.

Stop replying to this moron. He's not an aerospace engineer. He just likes
to play one on the Internet and pretend he "thought of it first".

Jeff
--
A clever person solves a problem.
A wise person avoids it. -- Einstein

Old June 9th 08, 03:37 PM posted to sci.space.policy
Jeff Findley

wrote in message
On Jun 8, 10:29 am, kT wrote:
gaetanomarano wouldn't know the first thing to do in Orbiter. Plus he
couldn't properly estimate the weights involved, which is the whole
issue with his LAS design. He assumes it is lighter but has no work
to back it up. He just says it should be, which is totally wrong

You need to stop replying to kT as well. He doesn't know what he's talking
about.

Jeff

Old June 9th 08, 03:41 PM posted to sci.space.policy
kT

Jeff Findley wrote:

On Jun 8, 10:29 am, kT wrote:
gaetanomarano wouldn't know the first thing to do in Orbiter. Plus he
couldn't properly estimate the weights involved, which is the whole
issue with his LAS design. He assumes it is lighter but has no work
to back it up. He just says it should be, which is totally wrong

You need to stop replying to kT as well. He doesn't know what he's talking
about.

Which is why that which 'he doesn't know what he's talking about' is
occasionally published in peer reviewed journals.

Anytime you've got something that you feel is publishable, feel free to
give us a link.
Old June 9th 08, 05:15 PM posted to sci.space.policy
OM[_6_]

On Mon, 9 Jun 2008 10:37:15 -0400, "Jeff Findley"
wrote:

Stop replying to this moron. He's not an aerospace engineer. He just likes
to play one on the Internet and pretend he "thought of it first".

....Jeff, we've already tried this with Charlie. Same result as that
guy last year claiming to be a former NASA employee who flat-out
refused to stop flamining this same pack of trolling trash. Just send
Charlie to Killfile Hell and don't bust your balls trying to convert
him. He's obviously as clueless as they are.

OM
--
]=====================================[
] Let's face it: Sometimes you *need* [
Old June 9th 08, 05:38 PM posted to sci.space.policy
Alan Erskine[_2_]

"OM" wrote in message
...Jeff, we've already tried this with Charlie. Same result as that
guy last year claiming to be a former NASA employee who flat-out
refused to stop flamining this same pack of trolling trash.

I think it's the same bloke. Same posting style, same attitude.

Old June 10th 08, 01:02 AM posted to sci.space.policy
[email protected]

On Jun 9, 12:38 pm, "Alan Erskine" wrote:
"OM" wrote in message

...Jeff, we've already tried this with Charlie. Same result as that
guy last year claiming to be a former NASA employee who flat-out
refused to stop flamining this same pack of trolling trash.

I think it's the same bloke. Same posting style, same attitude.

I am the same guy.

OM, you are an asshole. The last few months for you has been proof of
the verse "you shall reap what you sow"
Old June 10th 08, 02:02 PM posted to sci.space.policy
Jeff Findley

"OM" wrote in message

...Jeff, we've already tried this with Charlie. Same result as that
guy last year claiming to be a former NASA employee who flat-out
refused to stop flamining this same pack of trolling trash.

I think it's the same bloke. Same posting style, same attitude.

I am the same guy.

In that case, PLONK!

Jeff