Why Online Games are So Fun

Old October 21st 07, 12:11 AM posted to sci.astro.satellites.visual-observe
[email protected]

Default Why Online Games are So Fun

After working hard for my money, the least I could do is to have some
online fun. That's what motivates me to keep making money.

I mean supporting welfare parasites and fraudulent government's SSN
program is not exactly motivational. I'd rather deal with more
trustworthy organizations anyway.

Of course, governments will try to tell me how best to spend my money.
Thanks, but no thanks.

Most online games are far better than their mortar and brick
counterpart.

Some actually allow you to win real money (rather than mere gold
points) and bring home what you win. That's suitable for those who
value their time and don't want to pointlessly spend hours and hours
on playing meaningless game.

Me, for example, I like playing PPC arbitrage where I buy traffic and
sell it to affiliates. My brothers like stocks.

Some people like to play poker.

Take http://843joe.com/, for example. You'll get up to $2400 first
deposit bonus, free software, and fair play. Players from all
countries are welcomed.

They have many clients from US, Canada, English, Italy. They got Black
Jack, Slots, and Roulettes.

Most games, like stocks, are beatable. Take for example, black jac
http://www.callutheran.edu/Academic_.../blackjack.htm

However, unlike in brick and mortar games, or gaming with your
friends, there is nothing preventing you to utilize calculator, excel
spread, or programs to beat that.

It's like poker with your friends. But it's secret, anonymous, save,
and online. So, you can win money from someone you don't know rather
than your best friends.

Now, that's fun.

Bricks and mortar games cannot compete with this. They have to pay for
the building, for employees, etc. Not to mention that you have to
expensively fly to Vegas to play.

There goes the players' edge. There goes the fun.

With online games, I can also more easily test my systems, and
techniques. I then get feedback of how good it is right there right
now.

If the system failed, I just get experience and fix the system. Then I
try again. At least I have fun. I can help examine my own self, and
emotion. It helps me to understand Math.

And who knows? If the system works, I can be a billionaire. All, just
a few clicks away.

One day, most of our activities will be online.